Chapter 1: He's not a god, he's a jerk.

Far Away From A Jerk

Chapt e  r   1

A girl sighed, shoulders deflating as she stared up to the monring sky. It was her last week of highschool, but she wasn't that upset. She walked lazily to sschool, a yawn escaping from , causing her to stretch in the most unattractive way possible.

"Nice pose!" a familiar voice rang from afar.

Akane's eyes shot wide open and looked aross the street... it was Kris.

She folded her arms in annoyance, facing the other way as he just chuckled in amusement. Stupid jerk, she thought.

After a block, Akane was nearing her school's grand gate.

"Akane~!" three voices called out.

A trio of girls hugged onto said girl, squeezing her with watery eyes.

"We're gonna miss you so much~!" friend one admitted.

"I-I'm gonna miss you too, Suzanne." Akane admitted, ruffling her friend's hair.

"Don't forget us too!" a pair of twins stuck out their tounges.

"Why would I? Of course I'll miss you too, Chii and Mi!" the four walked onto campus, stuck together. This was Akane's group of friends, she's known them since eight grade. There was Suzanne, the one closest to her. Suzanne was also the loudest and most confident. Then there were the mishevious, quiet twins named Chii and Mi. The brains of the group, was none other than Akane herself. And together, the four were popular rejects. They had just enough recognition around the school to be 'okay'.

"You know... I'm gonna miss a hecka lot of things." Suzanne sighed once they passed the gate.

"Like?"

"The atmosphere here... The silent laughs in the library, the pranks in the class, but most of all..." Suzanne rambled.

"Kris Wu's face." the twins and Suzanne sighed in unison.

Akane scoffed in disgust that her friends would even think of Kris Wu in such a light. Are the blind or something? They always act as if he's a god... but he's nothing like one!

"Yeah? Well I won't miss that one for sure." she laughed.

"What will you not miss for sure?" a familiar voice questioned.

"I said I wouldn't miss that idiot's face. What was his name...? Jerk Wu? Nah, I think it was Kris." Akane folded her arms, trying not to choke on laughter.

"Gee, I didn't know you thought of me like that! Hurtful." Kris pretended to be hurt, of course.

"Could you not?" she rolled her eyes.

"This is our cue to leave. LEGGO, CHII AND MI." Suzanne lead the way for the twins, ditching Akane.

Traitors!

"What did I do? I just really love you... is that so wrong?"

"You little- Idiot! Don't go around saying the words 'I', 'Love', and 'You' in the same sentence if it doesn't have a real meaning! Hmph," she faced her back towards him.

"But it's true~." he cooed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Idiot! I can file you for ual harrassment, you know?! Now please, leave me alone. I'm allergic to irritable people." she pushed his hands away and  swiftly walked away towards her class, leaving Kris to smirk.

Hah, she's funny, he thought.


Author speaking!

Hi! Yeah, short chapter because it's just a slight introduction so you can get the feel of how Akane's life is?? Even if it is the last week of school, the same-old-same-old doesn't stop. ^^ Thank you for reading, and I shall work on the next chapter as soon as possible! <3