Secrets

A Place of No Return

Hi guys! P_Fig93 here! Enjoy chapter 2 and don't forget to comment!! 


 

Everyone entered the building. Patricia and Dew noticed the apartment could be hardly called an apartment. The place was more of a big condo.  It had five bedrooms, three for members to share and one for AJ to use. Eventually, their manager spoke, “Okay, you guys enjoy. I’ll be back in two months,” He waved bye to the entire group and left to start this vacation.

“So where do we stay?” Dew asked, breaking the silence that engulfed the room.  Patricia glanced around and took in the interior design of the house. The ceiling was high with a modern chandelier to illuminate the room. There was a surround system around the living room; around the black leather couches and a fifty inch TV. hanging off the wall. The kitchen was small and the dining table was only big enough for five people. Her eyes travelled to the stairs and figured it would to the rooms.

“You guys will stay in the extra room,” Hoon answered pointing at the first door at the top of the stairs.

“Come on Patricia let’s get settled in,” Dew told her friend, who plopped herself on the couch face down.

“I don’t wanna, I’m so tired. I wanna sleep,” She muffled in reply against the leather couch. Dew laughed, walking up to her and poking her head softly.

“Do you want someone to carry you up?” She laughed still poking her friend. Patricia looked up and glared at her, “Leave me alone. Let me wallow about this mission peacefully.” Luckily, the first part was the only thing U-Kiss heard.

“Why do you hate this job so much?” Dew grumbled in a different language that only she and Patricia could understand. The girl stiffened and got up, “Nothing,” She told her, leaving the room and walking to the park across the street. The wind blew, making her shiver but nonetheless ignored it and continued her way to the park. She sat herself down on the deserted swing set and pondered for a moment.

“I can’t believe this is happening again,” She thought looking up at the skies. She counted the clouds, trying to relax herself.



 

Back at the house…

“What just happened?” Eli asked the only girl in the room.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll just get settled in. Patricia will be back soon. You guys just rest. Then we’ll go to the first thing we have scheduled,” Dew explained as she gave them a reassuring smile. She walked up the stairs and into the room, leaving the boys in the living room. She placed one of her bags on the bed and placed Patricia’s on the other side. She looked out the window and found her partner swinging at the playground, clearly deep in thought.

“What are you not telling me?” Dew whispered to no one in particular. She bit her bottom lip trying to rack her brain for anything that was connected to U-Kiss.



 

Lunch time…

“Let’s go. You’re first appointment today is for a radio show,” Dew said coming down the stairs, wearing blue skinny jeans, brown heeled boots, a white V-neck shirt and a red cardigan. This time she hand her black rimmed glasses sitting on her face and had her hair down. She also had a clip board in one hand and a pen in .  Everyone guy in the room could only stare and nod. On the other note, Patricia wore white pants, black boots and a peach colored lace sweater and a skin colored under shirt. She curled her hair and kept it down. She kept a blank look on her face as she made her way to the van.

“Dew, since the van can only fit eight people, you will drive and I’ll follow using my bike in the back,” Patricia announced, grabbing her helmet off the kitchen table. Dew didn’t argue with her unnie and followed her to the vehicles in the garage. Soohyun sat in the front next to Dew; AJ was in the back along with Eli and Hoon. Then at the last seat Kevin, Kiseop and Dongho shared. Behind them, Patricia swung her leg over the motorcycle and started it up. The purr of the engine made her smile; it made her forget about the past. The car ride was lively but Dew couldn’t help but notice that a certain leader was out of it. Pushing the thought back in her head, she parked at the radio show’s parking lot.

The group waited for their turn, so mostly just sat around, while Kevin played with the hand camera. He sauntered over to the two girls with a smile.

“Hi,” He greeted the two.

“Hi, what’s up?” Dew replied in English, while Patricia nodded to acknowledge his existence.

“Nothing much, what are you guys up to?” He continued keeping the conversation in English. He focused the camera to Patricia and Dew. This time the older one of the two answered by showing the puzzles that were laid out on the table.

“Cool what are your hobbies?”

“I like writing songs,” Dew confessed with a small blush on her face. Aj’s ears perked up from her comment. He walked over and struck up a conversation, “Really? You should come and help me with some ideas.”

“Hyung! I’m interviewing them!!! Stop Interrupting!” Kevin whined trying to get AJ out of the shot. Patricia rubbed her temple in frustration and snuck away only to be grabbed on the shoulder. Reacting on her instincts, she grabbed her attacker and flipped them over her shoulder and onto the ground. She heard a groan and found…


cliff hanger!!! What exactly is Patricia Hiding? read and find out!!! stay tuned

 

my dear readers! please comment below!