Chapter 3: Things Revealed and A Couple?

A Place of No Return

hey guys! sorry for the super late update! I hope you guys like chapter 3!


She found, Soohyun on the ground clearly in pain. She gasped helping him up and massaging his back. He immediately relaxed at her minstrations but frowned when a loud voice cut through the air. His girlfriend, Miyoko, sauntered into their dressing room with a perky smile on her face. Patricia let her hands fall to her side as Miyoko grabbed Soohyun's arm, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Miyoko, meet Patricia...She's..." Soohyun started unsure of what to adress the girl next to him.

"I'm U-Kiss's temporary body guard..."She said offering her hand out for Miyoko to take, but the Japanese girl completely ignored her. The doctor shook her head and walked away muttering under her breath, making it loud enough for Miyoko to hear. The word certainly got her attention and seconds later, Miyoko turned to her and yelled, "Who are you calling a ? You're just jealous that Soohyun is mine!" Patricia turned to her with a blank look, "Trust me you're just second place. Why don't you tell her Soohyun?"

Miyoko turned to look at her boyfriend with a confused looked and tears b in her eyes. Soohyun bit the inside of her cheek and said, "Patricia was suppose to be my wife."

"Do you still love her?" She yelled, earning everyone's attention in the room. Soohyun looked down, his hair covering his eyes. Miyoko gripped her hands in a tight fist, while Patricia and the rest were silent and were inwardly gaping.

"I'm sorry," Soohyun, eventually answered trying to pull her into a hug.

Slap!!

"I hate you! Go Die in Hell!" She yelled running out of the room. Tears fell down Soohyun's face, Patricia felt a hand on her shoulder and saw Dew nudging her forward to talk to the emotional man. Sighing to herself, Patricia walked over and took Soohyun's hand in hers.  She led him to couch and motioned him to sit.

"I'm sorry," She muttered, caressing his face. She wiped the tears with her thumb.

"I'm sorry for walking out on you," She continued, remembering their last encounter. She walked out on their engagement just a year ago. 

"It wasn't your fault. I made you choose and you chose to go on that mission. It's my fault. I should have never made you choose between your career and me.  You never complained when i would leave on tours. But when I realized my mistake, you've already disappeared," He explained looking at her brown eyes.

"Oh just kiss and make up already," Eli called out teasing the two.

"yeah, Patricia just kiss him already," Dew and AJ teased. Patricia got up form her crouching position and looked at Dew with a smirk. The other girl knew what her friend was thinking.

"You wouldn't," Dew started with a glare.

"Oh honey, you know I would.  I'm sure AJ would love to hear about his face," she stated with a sneaky smile. Kevin, who was still filming was grinning madly now.

"Wait, Dew likes AJ? Tell us!!" He said. Dew blushed, trying to get away but AJ's grip on  her arm kept her there. Before she could protest, AJ kissed her lips softly.

"Now we have a couple," Patricia laughed making the two blush in deep shades of red.

"Wait you don't even know me..." Dew frowned looking at the man holding her. AJ kissed her forehead and confessed, "I saw you at our concert in Egypt a long time ago. I couldn't forget you; the way your hair blew through the wind, how your eyes sparkled under the moonlight. I fell in love with you right then and there."

"Awwww!!! See DJ can happen! I have to text Maddy!!" Patricia giggled forgetting about the man she was talking to.