Chapter 3

She's my boss

"Come home with me." I said to what's-his-name. He stared at me likeI'm a mad person.

"Excuse me, I'm not gonna come with you just because I saved you." he said standing up and raised an eyebrow at me. He brushes off the dust on his jacket and started to walk away. I grabbed his left hand and squeezed it hard.

"Ow! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" he shouted at me while blood drips from his hand. I cocked my head slightly to the right and had a good look at his hand. I pointed at his hand and moved my gaze at him.

"I don't believe your dirty friends are gonna clean that up for 'ya. I can't say I'm grateful rather comfortably so why don't you let me heal and wrap that up?" he had a doubtful look on his face and I know  he's just gonna turn my offer down so I didn't wait for his reply and grabbed his arm.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing? I'm a guy, why are you dragging me to your home? You're one of my fans aren't you!?" he said while trying to pull his arm free from me. I don't think he doesn't like this at all 'cause he's not even pulling back hard!

"Fans? What are you, an idol? Even if you are, I don't even know you so what's your problem? After I heal your cut, you can just leave and do whatever it is that you do." I said as I drag him home. He eventually just walked on his own and made me stop dragging him. He asked me the usual stuff, like when did I last studied in Korea, why did I leave, as I said, the usual stuff! We came home and I gave a small knock on the door and my older sister, Jinri, opened the door for us.

"Juri!!" She squealed and almost hugged me but stopped midway when she finally sensed my companion. She glanced at him and looked me.

"Ahh, it's still summer classes and you already have a boyfriend! You're so dead to dad." She shakes her head slowly and I just rolled my eyes at her. She turned back and walked to the kitchen to fix our dinner.

"Eonni, this is.. is.."

"Is..?" she waited for me to continue introducing him but I just remembered that I didn't know his name.I raised my index finger, meaning for her to wait, and turned to look at him. I put on a confused face and mouthed 'name' at him. His eyes widened at my question.

"You dragged me to your home and you don't even know my name? Really? Are you an idiot?" He said. His words stab me! My confused face turned into a frown and I just glared at him. He sighed lightly and stood up.

"I'm L. I'm her classmate." He introduced himself to my sister. I turned to face my sister again and smiled at her.

"He saved me from getting eaten by dirty gangsters!" I declared with exageration. Her eyes widened at me and alternated looks from me to L.

"Какого черта вы думаете?" ("What the hell are you thinking?") She said. She was speaking in Russian. We only spoke in Russian when we were talking about business, secrets, and some of our past.

"It's okay. He told you himself, he's my classmate. He's alright."

"Как ты можешь быть уверен? Что, если он один из них?" ("How can you be sure? What if he's one of them?)

"He's not! He's in a private university for rich people, he can't be one!" I argued. She finally sighed in defeat.

"Если мы когда-нибудь .. Если вы когда-либо! получить в том же беспорядок снова, отец, безусловно, будет проинформирован это время." ("If we ever.. If YOU ever! get in the same mess again, father will surely be informed this time.") she left us in the dining hall and went outside. You see, we don't live in one house. Our parents are away abroad. Jinri eonni lives next door.

"Okay, let's heal that..wound." he fell asleep. Seriously!? I thought he didn't want to come here, and now he's sleeping! He must be exhausted. I took hold of his hand and examne the wound. It was a deep cut. But nothing big enough for first aid. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit from the drawer below the sink.

After I put some bandages on his hand, I claimed a blanket from my room and put it around him. I sat on the chair beside him and decided to examine his face while he's sleeping. I looked at him through and through. And I absently traced his face with my imdex finger. Rich people and their great skin complexion. Maybe he is an idol afterall and I really happen to not know. But why was he out and about in the 3rd district? Note to self: AVOID THE 3RD DISTRICT. I wasn't the coward type of girl but I've been here before. There were people who hated me, despised me. And me and my sister can't afford any more trouble. I don't want to leave Korea. I never really left.

Father was a mafia boss that changed because of true love. I was stupid and stuborn that I even dare try not to fall in love. That was a mistake not only hurt me, but also Jinri. We left for Seoul, not in another country. I would be torn. My bestfriend, Jiyeon is here. And so is he, my first love. I won't be stuborn this time and I will seek for him. He will change me, I just know it.