I Need You

I Fell In Love w/ my Best Friend

AUTHOR's POV

"Annyeong Haseyo Butler Jang, have you seen my mom?." Dara cheerfully greeted him, Butler Jang who knew what was happening can't help but be sad.. 'how could they hurt this cheerful young Miss?'

 

"She's already sleeping young Miss, I guess she's just tired." Butler Jang politely replied.

 

"Really? she'll not eat dinner w/ us?." Dara pouted, Butler closed his eyes for a second.. 'This young-innocent child, please protect her dear lord' he thought.

 

Butler Jang nodded & excused himself, he doesn't want to pretend that everything's alright.

 

"What's wrong w/ him?" Dara wandered but ran outside when she saw her daddy's car who just arrived,

 

 

Sung Joon's eyes wandered through the huge house, "Ahjussi where are we?" The little kid asked his father, hearing it he couldn't help but cry 'This is so messed up' he thought.

 

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Dara shouted while running to his dad's car.

 

"Stay here for awhile Sung Joon-ah, I'll just talk to your noona." He said to the child & little Sung Joon nodded.

 

'She's my noona?' Little Sung Joon thought to himself while scratching the back of his neck.

 

Dara hugged her dad but her attention was focused to the little child inside his dad's car, "Dad?" she called.

 

"Hmm?"

 

Dara looked at him w/ her big-innocent eyes, "Who is that?" she asked pointing at Sung Joon.. Dara took a step forward & stared at the little kid.

When suddenly the little child winked at her, "Kyaaaaaaaaaah! he is so cute daddy.. is he your friend's son? come here little" she called him, Sung Joon followed.

 

Dara bent down to his level, "What's your name?" she cutely asked.

 

The little boy smiled and bow. "Annyeong Haseyo Sung Joon-imnida!" He introduced himseld, "Noona you're so cute!" Sihoo quietly looked at them, forcing himself not to cry.. somehow he was glad that they both liked each other.

 

"Daddy who is he?" Dara asked while pinching Sung Joon's cheeks.

 

"Baby please don't get mad at daddy.." Sihoo seriously said to Dara, Dara frozed for a moment.

 

She stood up, "Wae?" 

 

"Sung Joonie.. he-he's your brother." He finally said it.

 

Dara smiled innocently, "Really? you adopted this cute little child?  waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!" she hugged the child tightly.. "Sung Joonie from now on I'm your noona, neh?"

 

Siwoo closed his eyes, "Dara please stop it!! I know that you know what I mean, I'm sorry." He finally released his tears.

 

A tear escaped from Dara's eye, "Aniyo!" she shook her head side by side.. "Dad please say it please, say that I'm wrong say that what I was thinking right now is wrong..  you can't hurt mom right? you love her so much. . ." Dara cried.

 

Sihoo hugged her, "Sorry.. sorry.. sorry" he kept on repeating it.

 

Dara pushed him & ran away.

 

"DARAAA!!!!!


DARA's POV

All alone under the rain, freezing, crying.. I sobbed so hard as I hugged myself. Why is it always like this? can't I just be happy? the father that I looked up to, the father that I idolized, the father that love so much.. how could he do this to us. If it's just me, I'll bear it! I can take it.. but my mom? she's just so frail.. I don't think she can take this.

 

I looked up. "Do you hate me this much?" just then a red umbrella covered her.

 

"Yah! what are you doing here all wet? stupid! do really want to die?" That voice, just by his presence! why is it comforting me so much? so much that I'm so afraid he'll be no longer there for me.

 

"Yah! are you crying? yah! what happened?" I felt his jacket covering me, he hugged me & I hugged him back.

 

"Can you just stop asking & just hug me? just this once please?" I felt him nodded,.

Not so faraway, she watched them.. tears flowing from her eyes. She smiled bitterly & left quietly.

 


DONGHAE's POV

 

"Darong's already sleeping here in my room, I can't still help but think about what happened to her.. she's just so cheerful, always smiling but when she cried everyone around will be affected.. she's that effective! she's our vitamin anyway w/out her I don't think we could survive." I chuckled.

 

"What happened to you Darong?" I whispered & pinched her nose, she's just so cute when she was asleep. "Don't cry again Darongie" I said then stood up & left.

 

Dara's eyes flattered open eyes b w/ tears, "You don't have to know" she whispered.

 

Morning came........

 

Dara lazily got up to wash her face, "You're a mess Darong"

 

"Dara!?" Donghae called.

 

"I'm here!" She shouted.

 

"Come on let's eat, I cooked for you" He proudly said.

 

"I used your mouth wash I hope you don't mind." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Of course!"

 

She faced him, "Let's go out!" she suddenly said.

 

"Later!" Donghae replied.

 

"No.. not that! Let's date." She said, Donghae suddenly laughed out loud leaving her in shock. 'So he thought this is a joke eh?' she thought.

 

Donghae is holding his stomach while laughing so hard, "That was so funny Darong" He said.

 

"I AM NOT JOKING!" she replied making Donghae froze.

 

"Why are you being like this all of a sudden?" He said avoiding an eye contact.

 

"I like you...

 

Donghae was speechless & was about to walk out but she held him so tight, "I loved you eversince, why can't you see" Dara cried.

 

Donghae faced her, "I-I cared for you.. you know that Dara-yah..." He looked down removing her hands away from him. "But I love you as a. . . . . ." She didn't let him finish his sentence, It's just so painful to hear.. she kissed him.