Moment of truth

I Fell In Love w/ my Best Friend

YOONA's POV

 

"What's with you today oppa, you just suddenly called to treat me for lunch.. you are unbelievable but thanks for the food!." I said as i began to eat 'He needs something.. I know this isn't free, evil oppa' she thought.

 

"I don't want Dara to get hurt." I almost choked on my food when he said that, 'Why is he bringing this up again? Darong,, u lucky girl all of us loves you'

 

"That's the reason why I am doing this oppa, I love her so much that I'm willing to sacrifice anything for her.. anything oppa." I heaved a sighed, "Why are you bringing this up again? & please stop following us.. you're like a mad stalker." I rolled my eyes.

 

"I'm protecting her." He cooly said.

 

"Isn't this funny?" I laughed out loud masking my real feelings.

 

"What?"

 

"Us!! I love him but I need to let him go.. You, you love her yet you were like the bridge for them to be together.. right? what are we? the losers team?" I laughed like a mad man yet hurting inside.

 

He boringly looked at me, "That's not even funny, why are you always pretending that you were okay when you're not?."

 

"What do you want me to do then? cry my hearts out? I don't think crying could change all of this." I said almost whispering.

 

He closed his eyes out of frustration, "This is so messed up" he said.

 

"I know right?"


DARA's POV

 

Yoona shifted her look to me & to Donghae sensing something's wrong, "What's up did I miss something? what's wrong w/ you two why aren't you talking?." She asked.

 

Donghae & I remained silent.

 

"Hey! why are you guys being like this all of a sudden?" She sounds worried.

 

Donghae stood up, "I have something to do, excuse me." He said & left.

 

Yoona faced me w/ an unreadable expression, "Don't tell me...

 

I nodded, I saw her closed her eyes for a moment.. then she suddenly stood up "I'll talk to him!" She said & left.

 

Flashback

DONGHAE's POV

 

I frozed when she suddenly kissed me.. this is just messing up my head so bad, her liking me & all. I don't want to hurt her but I don't want to give her hope that this'll work out either. I just suddenly pushed her, she looked at me her eyes filled w/ tears.

 

I looked down, "I'm sorry Darong but...

 

"STOP IT!" She screamed & ran away.

End of Flashback

 

'Why is this happening'

 

"Donghae-ah!!" I heard her called, the girl who owns my heart.

 

"Don't do this to her.. she has been through a lot." My tears fell down when I heard her say those words 'Why is she doing thie to me'

 

I held her hands, "Don't do this to me please don't" I brought her hands into my chest.. "This only beats for you so please don't ask me to be w/ her." I cried, she doesn't seems so shocked.. does she know. I looked at her questioningly, dropping her hands.

 

"You knew.. didn't you?" I whispered.. I saw her bit her lips.

 

"So you knew all along..

 

"Donghae-yah..." She tried to reason out but I didn't let her.

 

"You made a fool out me!!!" I sobbed so hard.

 

"Please listen first.." She cried, "I did this for us...

 

"For us? stop it.. i don't want to hear anymore." I said & took a step away from her, I don't why but I'm still hoping that she'll stop me but she didn't.

 

YOONA's POV

I tried so hard not to run after him, so hard that it breaks me inside. Just then I felt someone hugged me.

 

"Ssshh! you did the right thing Yoona-ah!." He patted my back.

 

"But it still hurts, oppa." I hugged him while sobbing so hard.

 

"This is for the better."

 

 


n/p: Hello, I changed the title (Hey Boy, Mah Boy) to (I fell in love w/ my bestfriend).. It just sounds so childish :)