Childhood Part 1

I Fell In Love w/ my Best Friend

Yoona, Donghae & I are childhood friends.

 

 

 

 

I remember when we first met, Yoona (a/n: yoona is the little dayoungie) is an outcast & will just stay in a corner .. she has no friends to play with, no friends to talk to, she was bullied so much too. She ignored me & ran away when I first approached her. Me, being the 'complete' opposite of her was very determined to make her my friend that time.

 

 

We were just five back then, I found her crying under the tree not so far away from our school.

 

 

 

"Yoona.. are you crying?" Little Dara asked w/ so much worry.

 

 

Little Yoona didn't respond & just continued crying, holding her knee. Little Dara saw Yoona's bleeding knee so she bent down and gently placed her handkerchief in her knee.

 

 

"Who did this to you?" Little Yoona was startled when he heard her asked, she recognized her.. she was that determined kid who always followed her wherever she goes. 

 

 

"Ji-jiyeon" She whispered, she looked at her intently.

 

 

"Don't worry, from now on.. I'll be your bestfriend & I'll protect you neh?" She saw her smiling brightly & from then they became inseparable best friends, & just how Dara promised she was always there for Yoona protecting her, encouraging her.

 

 

 

 

They met Donghae at the Park's Grand Banquet, Dara is the only daughter of Park Sihoo.. one of the World's Top Business Tycoons.

 

 

 

 

 

"Butler Jang, is Yoona here already?" The pouting Dara asked butler Jang.

 

 

"Ms. Im is not here yet Young Mistress." He politely bowed.

 

 

"I told her to be early, I wanted her so see my dress first do you think she'll like it?" She innocently asked pouting her lips to act cute.

 

 

 

 

 

Butler Jang smiled, 'This little girl is really cute' he thought. "Of course Young Mistress, I'm sure she'll like it.. you're like a princess w/ that dress on Young Mistress." He proudly said.

 

 

Dara's eyes twinkled, "Really?" she twirl around "I am a princess?"

 

 

"Yes young mistress."

 

 

"Hey, stop twirling you're an eyesore." When suddenly a little boy appeared w/ a smug on his face.

 

 

 

 

Dara faced him & pouted, "But Butler Jang said I'm a princess?" she said looking down.

 

 

"He just said that because he is your butler." He pointed accusingly to butler Jang.

 

 

"Young Master Lee please stop." The butler pleadingly looked at the little boy, afraid that the little girl would start crying.

 

 

"I bet you're stupid too." The little boy started laughing.

 

 

"Butler Jang.." Dara called and started crying.

 

 

And just then Madame Shin Hye came, "Butler Jang what's going on here? why is my baby crying?" She scoped her little Dara.

 

 

"Madame..

 

 

"He said I'm stupid mommy.." Little Dara pointed accusingly at Donghae, still crying.

 

 

Shin Hye smiled, "Aigoo, why would you say that Donghae-ah.." She gently said, patting her child's back.

 

 

"Because.. because..."

 

 

"Do you like my little Dara?" Shin Hye playfully asked.

 

 

"ANIYO!" Donghae immediately denied, "Why would I like her, she's so ugly & a crying baby!!" He reason out & ran away.

 

 

Shin Hye laughed, "Aigooo, kids these days."

 

 

"I'm sorry about that Madame Park, It won't happen again." Butler Jang bowed.

 

 

"It's okay Butler Jang, they're just kids I don't think this is serious." Shin Hye smiled.

 

 

"I'm just thankful that you're always there for my little girl."

 

 

"Of course, she's like my own daughter." Butler Jang smiled.

 

 

"Excuse me, Madame.. Butler Jang Miss Im has arrived." The guard said, bowed then left.

 

 

Dara wiggled through her mother's grasp, "YOONA'S HERE!!" She shouted & ran through the entrance' door.

 

 

"Dara!! be careful, Jem! Kris!" Shin Hye called Dara's bodyguards, & they immediately followed her.

 

 

 

"Yoonaaaa!" Dara called her & hugged her.

 

 

"I thought you'll never come." She pouted, "What took you so long?."

 

 

"Mian, woah! you look so pretty darong." Yoona admired her.

 

 

Dara smiled brightly, "Really? Butler Jang said so but the ugly boy said that I'm an eyesore." She pouted.

 

 

Yoona's eyes widen, "Really? who? don't listen to him because he is the ugly one." she said.

 

 

"Woah! you wore the dress my mom choosed, you're pretty too.. we both look like a princess." Dara cheered.

 

 

 

 

"Really? I am a princess too?" Yoona asked.

 

 

Dara nodded, "Come on, let's go inside." Dara said as they held hands.