Problems

I Fell In Love w/ my Best Friend

YOONA'S POV

 

"Do you think you can hide it forever?" I look up & smiled bitterly.

 

"Do you think I can't?" I mockingly replied to him shifting my view away from him.

 

I heard him laughed so hard, 'What's wrong w/ him anyway? he'll just pop out of nowhere!' I thought. "Come on Yens I know you more than anyone else!." He said, I just rolled my eyes.. he's still the same.

 

"Yah oppa! stop popping out of nowhere, you're scaring me." I scold him, he knows I'm a scaredy cat yet he was still doing it.

 

"That's oppa's style Yoona-yah!." He chuckled, "So, what are your plans now? you want to play as cupid this time?." He scratched his head.

 

"Maybe? I don't know oppa.." I closed my eyes for awhile waiting for his reply.

 

"So you already choosed Darong eh? what about the fish?." He asked chuckling, woah! he found this amusing? woah woah..

 

"& you have guts to laugh at our situation? yah! what an oppa are you?." I angrily shouted at him.

 

He laughed again, 'He's helpless' I thought. "You're the smart one here Yoona, play it well!!." Just then he disappeared, 'What a weirdo'.

 

"What to do Yoona? What to do?." 


DONGHAE's POV

 

'Yah! what's with this rabbit so early in the morning?' I scratched my head, confused. 

 

"Yah!! that's my sofa get up.. how did you get in here anyways, you're not allowed here in my room." What is she doing here lying there in my sofa like she owned this room, she's such a nuisance sometimes.

"Your punishment for ignoring me yesterday." She grinned, "How dare you two ignore me?" She glared this time, yah! for such a petite lady like her she's so scary when she got mad like seriously.

 

I scratched my head thinking for an alibi, "Well.. w-we..

 

"What?." She demanded, what a brat.

 

"We shopped, yeah that's right! for your debut.. right?." What is she looking at?

 

"Yah! & why are you still standing there at your bedroom's door?." She crossed her hands on her stomach, this is not good. I didn't reply, oh heck I know what she was thinking.

 

She stood up, what the! "Are you keeping a girl there." She said trying to push me aside. "YAH!!!!"

 

When a mad Eunhyuk suddenly opened the door, "Yah Lovers!! can you guys tone your voices down & think about the others who were sleepong? AISHH!" He tiredly said.

 

Dara w/ her jaw dropped & Me w/ my wide eyes, She suddenly looked at me. "Y-ya.. a-are you gay?." What the heck? me? GAY? WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

When suddenly we found Eunhyuk laughing so hard rolling on the floor, 'Yah! so he found this funny?'

"What's going on here??" The confused Siwon suddenly appeared, shifting his look to Dara, me & the Eunhyuk.

Dara glared at me then she suddenly stomped my foot.

 

"Awww! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

 

"Serves you right, jerk!" she said & then left.

 

"She's cute!" Siwon commented & went back to the bedroom.

 

"YAH! SHE'S OFF LIMITS!!" I screamed still nursing my foot.


SHIN HYE's POV

 

"How could you do this to me, to us!!!." I screamed at him, how could he do this to me & Dara. I wasn't feeling right these past few days, he was always late saying he has an important meeting to go.. but I let that go just this evening my friend called me & said that he was here w/ a woman & a kid.

 

"No Shin Hye-ah.. that's not what you t-think, she. . . 

 

"WHO IS SHE??!!" 

 

"I am the mother of his son.." The lady answered, I looked at the little boy she was holding.. my umbrella fell down.

 

"I-I just had.. had a one night stand w/ her Shin Hye-ah I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing, it was 5 years ago... last week she contacted me saying I am the father of her son I-I didn't believed her b-but the DNA result is positive...

"I just want to secure Sung Joon's future Madame, I hope you understand.. you're a mother too." The lady explained.

 

Hearing that, Shin Hye even cried harder.. it was a painful sight for Siwoo but he knew he can't keep this secret forever. That little guy right there needs him, he's his flesh & blood.. he just hoped that her baby girl would understand.

 

"You're right!." Shin Hye sobbed, "You know I'm a mother too, how about my little girl? did you think about her when you decided to destroy our family.. you know we can't be the same anymore.."

 

Sihoo closed his eyes as tears continued to flow, his little girl! his baby girl..

 

The lady bowed her head, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.." the lady kept on apologizing, "Please.. Please, take care of him!" That's the lady's last words as she ran away leaving her son, crying.

 

"Ummaaaaaa!" The little boy cried.

 

"Fix this!." Shin Hye said & left.