?

A Heiress for a Maid

No One's POV

"WHAT?!", all of them asked at once.

"Are you crazy?!"

"This is a big problem, hyung"

"This could be good", Heechul said.

"SHUT UP", all of them aswered except the latter who is probably sulking and Dara who is just listening to every word they said.

"Are you really sure of it? How could that idea be good? Huh?", the maknae asked.

Again the sulking man regained his composure and explained.

"Look around you", the members look at their surroundings which is probably like a 'garbage-dump' like place.

"If we could have her as a maid this would not be as bad as this"

"Ryeowook and Hangeng you would not be so stressed about house work anymore", the two nodded in agreement.

"Having her could be a help, right guys~", the latter now bowed and received claps.

"Then you're wish is now granted uhhmm...What's your name again?", Leeteuk asked the girl who is now staring wide-eye on the leaader.

End of No One's POV

 

Dara's POV

Should I say my real name or can I just lie? If I tell them my real name they could be on a big problem and If I lie theres a tiny little possibility that they'll get in a big trouble. Then just lie a name instead.

What name could it be?

Sandy, Ssantokki or ... DARA PARK , this could be good.

"Uhhmm...My name is Dara Park", I replied with a sly smile.

"Do we need to introduce ourselves?"

"Yes, of course I don't really know you and them", are they supposed to known? are they popular?

"YOU DON'T KNOW US OR HAVEN'T HEARD OF US, LADY ARE YOU LIVING UNDER A ROCK", a guy who look like a girl asked.

"Sorry I haven't heard of any of you and I'm not living under a rock actually I live in a ...", Ooops...

"In a what?", he again asked.

"A-a-a A province, right a province I just came here but got lost", that is so close.

"Don't you have any parents?"

"My mom is already dead while my father doesn't really care about me", the room became silent.

"Uhmmm... We should introduce ourselves now okay guys line-up", the leader-like guy commanded.

(Should we just skip the introducing part, it's just too long and I know you already know them all, right?)

"Okay so we are Super Junior", They all said in UNISON.

"Then you're our new addition to our family now Dara Park", Leeteuk gave a smile and all of them.

End of Dara's POV

 

No One's POV

While one of the members are going to his room this was a thought that came in his mind. A memory of her flashed in his thoughts.

"Sandara Park, you don't really remember me do you? did you forget me? This will be really interesting hiding yourself, I'll make you remember me again, I promise you", a grin appeared upon his face which showed a hint of sadness and happiness in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who???

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY