Plan

A Heiress for a Maid

Dara's POV

God kows that I'm living through hell right now...my father actually approved of this and told me to act sweet while I'm with Hyun Joong. Such a show-off for business.

It's just a day before the wedding and I'm feeling nervous, and as for the run-away plan.

The girls took care of it already.

But I'm actually at the state of being locked up just like in a jail or worst because guards are surrounding my door, you know the big bulky looking men in movies that's what they look like except their real.

I heard a loud knock through my door which disturbed my thoughts.

Stupid knocker.

I looked at the person that entered the door hoping its them but ... ohhhh it's just the maid.

The doors closed and the maid spoke and it actually sounded like BOM?!

"Ssantokki, it's me Bom", she actually disguised herself as a maid?!

"Bommie~ I almost didn't recognized you", I hugged her really tight.

But then I heard her cough and let go.

"What are you doing here?, and why are you wearing that?", I asked.

"You're going to wear this maid uniform and get the hell out of here for goodness sake ... and saying I'm the dumb one",She said and I chuckled at my friend.

We changed clothes actually exchange is the right word, she wore my dress and I wore the maid uniform.

"So just text us when you got a place to stay-in already, Ssantokki",I nodded my head and looked once more at my room ... I'm gonna miss this place.

I closed the door and went to the nearest restroom and changed.

I ran quickly to the back door and threw a phone near the gate house so that the guards get distracted, yeah I got two phones always.

YESSSSS my plan worked.

I tip-toe through the gate house and ran on the streets.

'Here comes nothing' let this hella adventure be good please...

I don't care where my feet takes me ... Gosh does God hate me cause it started to rain, really hard.

I'm getting wet already and  I think I'm gonna be sick soon.

I was about to cross the street when I saw a van coming and the next thing I knew it all turned black.

-----------------------------------------------------

Schools coming and got an assign and what's worst is it freaking hard.

OH! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES