Little Goddess hits the van

A Heiress for a Maid

Author's POV

*IN SUPER JUNIOR'S VAN*

"YAH YAH YAH, TEUK HYUNG DO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE???!!!", said Heechul who is almost shouting with his dongsaengs shouting things like 'AHHH WE DONT WANT TO DIE YET' 'OUR POOR LIVES WASTED BECAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT'.

"Let us pray my dear friends,Lord please don't take our lives yet we still want to have kids, a wife and etc. ... Lord we already learned our lesson to not let Leeteuk hyung drive ever again",Siwon prayed with Shindong who is starting to sweat hard.

"AMEN", all the suju members answered except for the one who's driving.

"Were almost there~", the oblivious leader who is still calm said.

"HYUNG THERE'S A GIRL CROSSING", the maknae said as all of them widened their eyes O_O *.

The van stopped.

"I think we hit her", Eunhyuk started to panic.

"Donghae can you please check her out if she's ok", the leader nudged the person beside him who is now chickening out but still opened the door and tried to look at the girl peacefully laying on the street.

"Miss, Miss please wake up", he tried to nudge the girl again then he looked at her.

 

Donghae's POV

OH MY GOD she looks like some goddess that came from the heavens ... Gosh Donghae get a hold of yourself this is a bad situation.

"Yah Donghae carry her to the van already", Kyuhyun said a little scared.

I carried her to the van and placed her to a sit next to me.

"Let's bring her to the hospital", Sungmin suggested.

"We can't do you want us to be recognized", Heechul hyung almost shouted. Well who wouldn't ...

"Aish ... let's just bring her to the dorm", Leeteuk answered.

The whole ride was really awkward afterwards.