first day

fated for eachother

Sulli POV-

the next morning i woke up and got changed into my school uniform, it was a blue mini skirt with a white  top and a blazer that was blue.

i did my hair and had breakfast at the cafe with amber and krystal and it turned out we were in the same classes

the first lesson i had was in the performing arts center. i walked in there with krystal and amber and sat on the stage coz we were allowed to sit where ever, this was soo much better than america!! suddenly all the girls started screaming excpet amber krystal and i thats is. curious to know wat was going i looked and saw five arrogant looking guys, but one that i esspecially noticed was this tall guy. it looked almost as if they were f4 from boys over flowers. i asked krystal and amber who they were they replied me with they call them selfs shinee hearing the name i laughed out loud all heads turned to me. to me so i suddenly stoped laughing. how embarrasing.

the teacher suddenly came in and everyone went quiet and the teacher looked around the class and pointed to me saying hey u are u new to sm high!! i stood up and confidently said yes she asked me come to the front of the class and asked me talkabout myself . as i was talking abou tmy self i saw the tall arrogant guy not paying attention and flirting with some girl. seeing this i got angry and i screamed out YAAH! YOU THE TALL GUY FLIRTING WITH THAT GIRL THERE! PAY ATTENTION TO WAT IM SAYING!.

Minho POV

i looked at that girl screaming at me in front of the whole class! i noticed her staright away it was that girl he saw the other day! i could hear my friends laughing at me saying omg man your getting owned by a girl!! ohoh!  i let out little laugh thinking who does she think she is, shes gonna be easy to trap i thought and i walked up to her close to her face and i leaned in and the whole class was i could see my fangirls getting fired up i knew this was sooo gonna work but suddenly i felt a hand to my face all the guys in the class were cheering! i was stunned did that girl just slap me, no girl had ever done that to me, i was speechless.

Amber and Krystals POV

our jaws dropped did sulli just do what we think she just did , she just slapped one of the kingkas of the school

no one had ever had the guts to do that. amber and i ran up sulli and started hugging her and saying onni ur great! we looked at minho standing there speechless , the whole class was queit even the teacher was amazed. we grabbed sulli onnis hand we walked out!

authors POV

as he three friends walked out they were followed by a guy , noticing this they turned around and looked at the guy with the face of an angel

he smiled and said my names taemin, and onni u were sooo cool!! cant believe u did that to minho hyung. sulli the three friends were confused and they asked arent u part of that shinee group.

he laughed and replied aha yeaa

but im not like them i want to be ur friend u r soo cool.