sm high

fated for eachother

sulli POV

OMO! I was thinknig to myslef as I got out of the car with all my laggauge in front of my new high school SM high.

it was enormous how was i supposed to find my way around but never the less, i started walking trying to hold all my bags and all those extra things my mum had packed in my bag.

looking around i could see all eyes staring at me and suddenly out of no where i heard a voice, ANNYO! MY NAMES KRYSTAL!! WHATS YOURS , ARE NEW TO THIS SCHOOL , DO YOU KNOW WHAT DORM YOUR IN , WHAT DO U LIKE DOING , WHY DID YOU COME HERE!?! this girl was talking way to fast and loud , i bowed to her dropping all my bags and said hi my name Is sulli and she looked at me and hugged me saying! we r gonna be the best of freinds!!!!! wow i thought this girl is really something. krystal ended up helping me find my way to my dorm and turned out we were in the same room. the room was big in the room there were 3 other beds but no owners for them. the room was nicely decorated. krystal helped me un pack my bags and i decided to rest for a bit.

in the meantime....

minho as normal was trying to find his next target , he was walking around the school grounds when he saw a car stop in fron tof the school gates and a girl with a million bags in her hands get out. wow he thought himself that girl is seriously hot , she had long hair and cute face. he decided to go what he calls "help" her out.minho started walking to this girl but suddenly an annoying girl started talking to his next target and then they were ou tof sight. minho was fustrated and started looking for someonme new.

back in the dorms..

sulli was now awake she looked around and she saw krystal sitting on her bed putting on nail polish. oh! your awake sulli onni! do u want something to eat! sulli smiled replied mmmhmm yes plz but ill go get fresh first.

sulli POV i think i really like krystal.

after a nice long warm shower, i headed out of the shower, to see krystal hugging a guy!! saying i missed u soo much! was this her bf i thought, krystal suddenly turned around and saw me she came to me very happy and said onni this amber , this is another of our room mate. I was so confused!! amber was a very weird name for a guy and why is he sharing a room with us! i asked krystal about to amber and both of them cracked up laughing!! krysatl explained to me amber was a tomboy!!