Four

What Goes Around Comes Around.

Jaejoong got in his car and watched as the cops arrived and stormed inside the apartment.

He slowly breathed in and out his breaths and then drove off to meet Junsu and the money.

He suddenly feels bad about killing the dude Junsu told him to kill.

Jaejoong didn’t even know the guy, and what is killing his inside is, the guy he killed gasped for air asking, “Why?”

He drove to a mall car garage to meet up with Junsu. When he reached there, Junsu wasn’t even there yet.

Jaejoong waited and waited, and his hands were shaking as he was still trembling from the shooting.

“How could I have done this,” Jaejoong asked himself as he buried his face into his hands.

“It’s okay, it’s for mother’s health, mother’s sake,” Jaejoong said as he took a couple of deep breaths.

He then decided to call Junsu, since he’s taking too long than before. “Don’t worry, I’m already here,” Junsu said and hung up the phone.

Jaejoong hung up and then got out of his car and walked out of the garage and found Junsu holding a black bag, hoping that it is filled with cash.

“You did it my boy, my best guy,” Junsu said as Jaejoong let out a small chuckle trying to let his friend know that he’s fine.

But inside, his guts were killing him.

“In this bag is filled with your mother’s hospital bills and some extra cash for you to use,” Junsu said as Jaejoong took the bag.

“Thanks,” Jaejoong said as he handed Junsu’s gun back to him.

“Oh, keep the gun for you sake my dear friend. It’s a gift,” Junsu said as Jaejoong looked at the gun filled with guilt.

“Are you sure I will be safe?” Jaejoong asked.

“My friend, you’re super safe and sound. My guards are also your guards,” Junsu told Jaejoong as Jaejoong smiled.

Hyun Joong watched from afar, spying on his cousin and his cousin’s friend. “I’ll call you later, I have to check up on my mom,” Jaejoong said.

“That’s right. Just give me a call later then,” Junsu said as he walked away and Jaejoong walked away also.

Hyun Joong then left to check out the place where Jaejoong killed the guy.


Dara slowly walked inside the apartment as cops were running in and out having caution signs everywhere.

“Sorry Miss, but I don’t think you should be here,” a detective said.

“But this is my place,” Dara said trying to sound like what Seung Hyun told her.

“Is everything alright?” Dara asked as the detective rubbed his temples.

Then Dara saw her brother being bagged up and the people there zipping him up.

“Cheondung!” Dara gasped as her bag of groceries fell down to the ground and she ran inside her apartment and then cried.

“Cheondung-ah!” Dara cried loudly as she was held back.

“Miss, you cannot go so close to the victim’s body,” the cops told her. “He’s my brother!” Dara shouted.

“I’m sorry to hear that Miss, but then he’s gone now,” the cops told her. “No, no, no,” Dara cried and tried to shake her off of the cops.

“Please Miss, if you’re really having problems, follow us to the police station,” the cop said as Dara nodded her head.


Jung Min returned back to his spot and sat down. “Where’s Seung Hyun?” Seung Hee asked.

“He left, because something happened,” Jung Min said not wanting Taecyeon to hear. “Will he be okay?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yea,” Jung Min answered as he wondered why Taecyeon haven’t gotten the news of Cheondung’s death. Ain’t he a cop? Jung Min thought.

“So can Taecyeon, tell me how you being a detective and all works,” Jung Min said.

“Oh, well if it’s an important case, we all get a call about it. I mean, it’s my day off today, so if I go in tomorrow, I might find out what happened,” Taecyeon said.

“Ahhh, I see,” Jung Min said. “Yea, why did you want to know?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ahh, I just wanted to know,” Jung Min lied as he tried his best to smile.


Seung Hyun reached the police station and sat across from Ji Yong.

Seung Hyun held a phone to his ear as Ji Yong did the same. “What happened?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry for letting you down,” Ji Yong sadly said.

“It’s okay Ji Yong, just tell me what happened,” Seung Hyun said as Ji Yong took a breath and told Seung Hyun the whole story of what happened.

“You remember how Junsu looks like right?” Ji Yong asked.

“Hmph, have I ever forgotten a face before?” Seung Hyun asked as Ji Yong chuckled a little. “You’ll be alright, I’ll bail you out soon,” Seung Hyun said.

“I don’t know if I will ever get out,” Ji Yong said. “Yah, I can ask if Jung Min’s fiancée’s brother can let you go. He’s a detective,” Seung Hyun said.

“Hyung, it’s not so easy,” Ji Yong said.

“You’re right,” Seung Hyun said. “Do you know how I can get back at them IRIS?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Yea, I actually do,” Ji Yong said. “How?” Seung Hyun asked. “Go talk to the boss of SHIRI,” Ji Yong said.


“Boss, did you hear about the boss of IRIS ending up in the hospital due to a betrayal?” A guy who has some of hair spiked up and dressed in a black suit.

“Hmph, those people are stupid,” the boss said.

“Boss, there’s a kid outside saying he wants to join SHIRI. He’s pretty strong, he wiped out some of our guys outside,” a member of the SHIRI gang said as he entered inside his boss’ room.

“Who dare beats up my gang?” The boss of SHIRI asks as he stormed out of his office and looked down in from upstairs of his mansion.

There, he saw a young man around his early twenties, dressed in black sweating with no injuries on him.

“Oh you’re good,” the boss said as the young man chuckled.

“I am Kim Kyu Jong, and I would like to join your gang,” the young man said as the boss laughed. “Join my gang huh?” The boss of SHIRI asked.

“Yep, I want to join your gang. I have no more family, and thought that maybe I can start anew here,” the young man said firmly as the boss laughed.

“Well, coming into my gang, it’s not so easy,” the boss said.

“Hmph, if I am to get beat up by your men who I trashed, that’s fine,” Kyu Jong spoke and the boss laughed even more.

“My gang is not a gang where you get jump and you get to join. How it works is, you have to go and kill somebody, anybody, that walks, sit, sleeps, or whatever. My men will be going with you for proof also,” the boss said as Kyu Jong smirked.

“That’s so easy,” Kyu Jong said. “Hmm, what do you choose? Guns, knife, ropes, or-“

“I choose a gun,” Kyu Jong said. “Hmm, a gun indeed,” the boss of SHIRI said as he smiled.

“Come in my office, and we’ll talk,” the boss said as Kyu Jong smirked and followed him.


 

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER HUH?

I hope you all LOVE IT! :DDD