One

What Goes Around Comes Around.

There were four little kids around the age of nine and ten looking at each other. Three boys and one girl formed a little circle as they rose up their pinkies.

“Friends forever,” the girl said. “Friends forever,” the three boys said as they all pinky swore.

The school bell rang and the four little kids that were little weren’t so little anymore.


“Choi Seung Hyun, Park Jung Min, and Kwon Ji Yong, we’re graduating now, can you believe it?” The girl, Sandara Park, who’s also known as Dara by the boys, smiled at her friends.

“Noona is pretty for real,” Jung Min complimented as Dara is the oldest of them all in the group.

“Yah, I’m not that pretty,” Dara said as her younger brother ran up to her.

“Noona, mom and dad would’ve been so proud to see you graduate,” Park Sang Hyun, known as Cheondung or Thunder, said to his older sister.

“Yah, omma and appa are always happy. It’s lucky that we have hal muh nee take care you and I,” Dara said as she thought of her late parents.

It’s been five years since her parent’s car accident. Dara never thought it would’ve been five years already.

“Cheondung Maknae, take a picture of us,” Seung Hyun said as he took out his digital camera.

“Say cheese you guys,” Seung Hyun said as his friends wrapped their arms around each other.

“CHEESE!”


The picture was taken. Choi Seung Hyun, Park Jung Min, Kwon Ji Yong, and Sandara Park altogether smiling with their graduation cap and gowns.

Ever since graduation, everyone changed and became someone else.

But they all still keep in touch, since everyone was friends forever.

Choi Seung Hyun became a transporter; of course he kept it a secret from his friends.

Kwon Ji Yong joined in a gang called IRIS, and no matter how much Seung Hyun scolds at him, they both forgive one another.

Park Jung Min moved out and became a successful fashion guy and had a fiancée to be wed soon.

Sandara Park, she became a Kindergarten teacher and lives on her own.

Each of them has their own photo of the graduation picture, and when one looks at it, it’s filled with wonderful memories.

The last time everyone saw each other was when Jung Min had his engagement party.

Seung Hyun was glad for his stepbrother to become a man now.

Jung Min was also happy to have Seung Hyun there for him even though they’re not blood brothers.

Seung Hyun has always been the best and acts like the older one, when it’s Jung Min who’s older.

Then come along Cheondung who graduated from college and Dara wants to throw a party for her brother, so she invites her friends to join.


“Yeh, Cheondung came back just yesterday surprising me. Yeh, let Ji Yong know too if you run into him, I can hardly get a hold of him these days,” Dara said speaking to Seung Hyun.

“Ahh, don’t worry, Ji Yong is like a brother to me, I’ll find him. As for Jung Min and Seung Hee, they will attend for sure. I’m with them right now, wanna talk with Jung Min?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Sure!” Dara happily said as Seung Hyun passed the phone over to Jung Min.

“Sandara noona,” Jung Min said cutely as Dara laughed. “Jung Min, you make me sound old,” Dara said with a cute chuckle.

“Haha, yah, don’t be so sad, you’re not aging one bit at all. Noona is still beautiful okay! Oh, Seung Hee says she can’t wait to see you. She needs to do some girl shopping with you later,” Jung Min said.

“Omo, tell Seung Hee that I’m ready to shop anytime,” Dara said.

“That’s great, so she won’t bother to take me,” Jung Min said as Dara laughed and heard a little slap over the phone.

“Be nice to Seung Hee, she’s the only one girl you’ll ever get okay,” Dara joked.

“Oh please,” Jung Min said as Seung Hyun stole his cell phone back.

“We’ll be there later Dara noona, see ya,” Seung Hyun said as Dara bid her goodbye also and hung up the phone.

“The guys are coming right?” Cheondung asked. “Mm,” Dara answered with a nod.

“Noona, I can’t believe it’s been so many long years already and I’ve graduated,” Cheondung said as Dara smiled.

“Yah, everyone graduates fast okay,” Dara said as she hugged her brother.

“I miss omma’s hugs,” Cheondung said softly. “We should go visit them,” Dara suggested.

“Yeh let me go change first,” Cheondung said as Dara smiled and nodded her head.

Then Dara’s phone rang as Dara sat in her living room. “Oh, Ji Yong-ssi, now you call?” Dara said jokingly.

“I might not make it there to see Thunder, can you tell him I said hi though?” Ji Yong said not sounding like himself.

“Yah, what have IRIS put you through?” Dara asked. “I’ve been busy only, but I might drop by later?” Ji Yong said as Dara shakes her head and says no.

“You should be here when everyone’s here,” Dara said.

“Noona, you don’t get it,” Ji Yong said. “No Ji Yong, I get it very much. Ever since you joined IRIS, you pushed us all away,” Dara said angrily as Ji Yong sighed.

“Mianhe-yo noona, but I’ll see what I can do,” Ji Yong said and hangs up the phone.

Dara hung up the phone too and sighs as she sits back.

“Ready to go visit mom and dad?” Cheondung asks. “Yes, let’s go,” Dara said as she and Cheondung went to the cemetery.


Ji Yong was breathless as he tightened his fist and punched the brick wall hard.

“Why does this have to happen? Why does this happen now?!” Ji Yong angrily shouted as he covered his face and sat down catching his breath.

Ji Yong didn’t have anymore family after his graduation.

His mother had stomach cancer and passed away, as his father left to be a drunken gambler and never returns home. Ji Yong had no more family ever since these things.

Seung Hyun offered to take him in, but he wanted to be independent, so he joined IRIS.

Of course Seung Hyun scolds him like what a big brother would do, but Seung Hyun forgives him and they both laugh it off later.

Ji Yong knows he’s wrong for joining IRIS now, since he has the IRIS people chasing after him to kill him.

Ji Yong was dead on scared and needs help, but he doesn’t know who to ask.

Seung Hyun would just tell him ‘I told you so’ and Jung Min is busy with starting a new life.

Dara is a woman; he can’t just run to her and expects her to give him help right away. She’s too bright for everything.

“Kwon Ji Yong, what kind of mess have you put yourself into?” Ji Yong asks as he shakes his head and runs for it again.

Ji Yong thought he had it all.

Becoming leader and all wasn’t his dream, but it was being given to him, so he was going for it until his big boss in IRIS was just shot and taken to the hospital.

Ji Yong doesn’t understand why he’s put as the culprit just because his boss’ son says it’s him.

Ji Yong found his body and called the cops, not Kim Junsu.

“Kim Junsu,” Ji Yong whispered as his eyes widened.


 

FIRST CHAPTER!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK???

@guiwang_4ever: That sure is a lot of track. But I have it all in my head. Hehe.

@anitia97: Boo you! ROFL. XDD