4

Mend The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was just like the old time. Beast and 4minute would have a gathering together at least once a month. Nothing had changed. This time they were going for a dinner together. Of course, the 4minute girls were happy to have Hyuna back. But Beast members weren't too happy, not because they hate Hyuna but because Junhyung's mood had been really bad ever since Hyuna came back.   "Wahh.. This is really just like old times. I miss this gathering, really." Hyuna told them.   Everyone asked Hyuna this and that, and about her time back in NY. Only one person wasn't too interested on the converstion.    "Hello guys!" A voice suddenly greeted.    "Hara! What are you doing here?" Gayoon asked, surprised by her sudden appearance. She never really like Hara.   "I hope you guys don't mind to have her here. I invited her here." Junhyung said and grabbed Hara's wrist, making her sit just right next to him.   "Of course we don't mind." Doojoon said, peeking at the others.    "Because I first thought that this was Beast and 4minute's gathering. And apparently, there's an outsider here joining us." Junhyung eyes at Hyuna. "So, I thought it should be fine to invite Hara as well."   Hyuna got the hint. She felt sad at his remark.    "I-I'm..." Hyuna got cut off.   "What are you kidding? Hyuna is a part of 4minute." Gayoon defended.   Junhyung whispered, "Used to. Not anymore."   Gayoon wanted to argue back, but Doojoon kept her from it.   Everyone chose to stay silent, not wanting to argue with Junhyung. He gave Hara a peck and treated her nicely. He gave her food and whispered something to Hara's ear, which made her giggle.   Hyuna saw that and felt a little pang inside. She chose to ignore what Junhyung had just said.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter