19

Mend The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'm sorry to tell you this, but her body is getting very weak and it seems as if she, herself, is giving up. I have to say that she doesn't have much time left." The doctor told Junhyung privately. He insisted to know Hyuna's current condition.   Junhyung's eyes were filled with tears that he was trying to hold back. It was Hyuna who was dying, but his heart felt like it had exploded and he had died.   Why? Hyuna-yah, why? He spoke in his head, wishing that he had known about it sooner. He was upset that she wouldn't let him know about her condition. He was sad that he couldn't spend more time with her. He was angry that he had been mistreating her. He was mad that he couldn't do anything about her condition.   "Is there anytihng that we can do, doctor?" He asked.   "We could wait for her to get bone marrow donor and let her get treatments while waiting. However, it can't be 100% helpful although the treatments could help the slowing the spread. The only thing I could suggest you is that to convince her to get the treatments."   "I understand. Thank you, doctor!"   He walked out of the room quietly. He needed some time to think. All these were to sudden for him and he still couldn't accept it.   Hyuna's parents and little brother were just outside the doctor's room, about to go inside to ask about Hyuna's condition when they saw Junhyung walk out of the doctor's room.   Junhyung bowed at them politely.    Hyuna's mother suddenly walked up to him and slapped him on the cheek.   "Omma!" Hyunsuk yelled.    "If it wasn't for you, she would be still taking her treatments dilligently. She wouldn't be lying to us." Hyuna's mother was angry at Junhyung.   Junhyung just lowered his head, with tears in his eyes. He understood how Hyuna's mother must have felt, so he just accepted it.   "I.. I'm sorry, omonim." Junhyung spoke in a calm tone.   "It's all because of you!  Do you think I didn't know how you've been treating her?" She yelled at him while crying.   "Omma, it's not hyung's fault." Hyunsuk defended him.   Hyuna's mother just cried.   "Let's just go see the doctor!" Hyunsuk suggested, putting his arm around his mother and went in to the doctor's room.   Hyuna's father just patted Junhyung's back before he went in following his wife and son.   Junhyung didn't know how he finally ended up in Hyuna's ward in the hospital. He watched Hyuna sleeping on the bed. Thank God, he found her. Who knew what would happen to her if noone found her?   He sat on the chair next to her bed. He grabbed her hand and held it tight. He held her hand in front of his face and kissed it a couple times then he cried.   "I'm sorry, Hyuna-yah. I was a monster, a jerk. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I didn't know. I'm sorry... Will you ever forgive me?" He whispered as tears fell down his face. "I...I promise to be by your side form now on. I won't leave you ever."   Suddenly the door was burst open. In, walked 4minute members along with beast members.   The girls had tears in their eyes when they saw Hyuna. Even the boys couldn't hide their sadness after hearing about and seeing Hyuna's condition.    Jihyun put a hand on Junhyung's shoulder. "It's okay to cry, oppa..."   She then hugged him gently as he cried. Noone had ever saw Junhyung cry like this before. Everyone else saw Junhyung and Jihyun, they came closer and they hugged each other closely. They knew that they would help Hyuna through this together.    About an hour later, Hyuna's parents came and told everyone to go home an rest. Hyuna's parents understood that they must have a very tight schedule, so they must be tired. Hyuna's mother promised to give them update on Hyuna's condition.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter