20

Mend The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junhyung ended up staying over in the hospital. He didn't want to leave no matter what the others said. He insisted on staying. So there he was, sitting next to Hyuna's bed while holding her hand. He got a call from Hara last night and he finally broke it off with her. She understood since she just heard about Hyuna's condition. She promised to pay Hyuna a visit as soon as possible.   Last night, he also had a talk with Hyuna's parents. Hyuna's mother apologized for her behavior that day. She wasn't thinking. She asked Junhyung's help to convince Hyuna to get the treatments again. The doctor believed that it was the only way for her to live longer, it could help slow the spread even if it wouldn't be maximum. Of course Junhyung promised to convince her even without her asking. He too wanted the best for Hyuna.   Junhyung finally fell asleep next to Hyuna's bed. He was too tired from staying up all night.   Junhyung woke up at almost noon. To his surprise, Hyuna wasn't on her bed. Junhyung squinted his eyes and went to the bathroom inside Hyuna's ward to see if she was there. But the door was unlocked and noone was there.   Where could she be? He asked himself.   He went out of the room, trying to ask doctors and nurses outside. But none of them knew since they were busy themselves with other things.    Junhyung was afraid that Hyuna would run away, again. He tried calling 4minute, but none of them answered. He called Hyunsuk, but he was on his way to the hospital so he didn't know where Hyuna was.   Junhyung searched the whole floor for Hyuna. He would come back to her ward room once a while to check if she was back. He'd been searching for her for an hour, but she wasn't back and he started to panic.   He went towards the elevator and pressed the elevator button in a hurry. He was planning to go to Hyuna's apartment again to see if she was there.    The elevator door opened and Hyuna was inside. She was still wearing her hospital patient uniform which meant she never left the hospital. Junhyung who was still catching his breath quickly pulled Hyuna into a hug.   "O...op..oppa.." Hyuna muttered in shock when Junhyung suddenly hugged her.   "I thought you left." Junhyung said. "I've been looking for you."   Hyuna blinked her eyes in confusion. She only went to the garden downstair. She heard from the nurse that this hospital had the most beautiful garden in Korea, so she went out to see it and to take a walk as well.   "I... I was just taking a walk." She explained shortly.   Junhyung pulled from the hug. "Why didn't you wake me up?"   "Y-You looked too tired, so I didn't want to wake you up." She said.   "Next time please let me know if you're going anywhere." Junhyung told her sternly.   Hyuna just nodded. She didn't know if she should feel happy about Junhyung being like this. She decided to forget about the things that happened the day before.    There was an awkward silence when they were going back to Hyuna's ward.    "D-Don't you have schedules?" Hyuna decided to break the silence.   Junhyung shook his head. "I got a couple days off from Hong appa."   "W-What? How?" Hyuna couldn't believe it. Junhyung was a busy man. He composed song. He recorded. He had to practice as well for Beast comeback. But how could he get days off easily like that...  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter