Ignored

Time Left For Us

Ilhoon's POV

I wake up by the sound of someone cooking in the kitchen. Kitchen? WAIT?!!? Why am I at home and not hospital? Hyung didn't take me to hospital if i'm here at home now. I bring myself up and I walk to the kitchen to be greeted by hyung's back. He is cooking for me.

"Hyung..." i called out.

"..."no answer from him. Maybe he can't hear me.

"Hyung...hyung..."I called again.

"..."still no answer. Maybe he did not aware that i'm here.

"Hyung...Junhyungie hyung..."i called him for the third time.

"..."he is angry with me. I knew it now. He did not even respon to my third call.

"Hyung, are you angry with me? For not letting you know that i'm hurting? I'm sorry hyung." i try to explain.

"..."still only silence reply me.

"Hyung please...i'm sorry. I promise you that was the last time. I'll never do it again." i beg him.

"Do you still regard me as your hyung Ilhoon ah...? Really? Huh?" he ask sarcasticly.

"Hyung...w...why...d...do you asked me that."tears start to escape from my eyes.

"If you still think that i'm your hyung,you will always follow what i asked you to do. Rely on me. But you just ignore me. So,i have the right to ignore you too,didn't i?" he said angrily.

"Hyung please...you can snap at me,curse at me,anything. But please...don't ignore me hyung. I beg you."i cried.

"I've been begging you too all this while. But have you ever to listen to me JUNG ILHOON?!? HUH!?! YOU IGNORE MY WORDS FOR GOD SAKE JUNG ILHOON. FROM NOW ON YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I'M NOT BOTHERING ANYMORE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" he shout very loud that i flinch.

"Hyung...hyung...please..."i grabbed his leg as he try to get out from the kitchen.

"LET ME GO?!?"he kicked me on my stomach. I coughed.

"Hyung..................................................i'm not letting you go. Please hyung don't do this to me."i cried so hard that i choked.

"LET.ME.GO.JUNG.ILHOON...?!?"he make me stand up and start throwing punch at me crazily. I let him do that. I allowed myself to get those punches from my hyung if those punches make him feel better. I don't care,i want my old hyung.

"Hyung...please...i...i'm s...so...sorry hyung..."i manage to speak out.

"I'm not your hyung. Remember." with that he left me alone with the cuts all over me at the kitchen. Hyung...please...i know i'm wrong. Hyung....

Junhyung's POV

I run as fast as i can to my bedroom. I don't want to see him in that condition. I'll be weak. I'll forgive him easily if i do. Ilhoon ah...hyung is sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. Physically or mentally,i've never got the intention to hurt you Ilhoon ah...Hyung just want to realise that you have me. You can rely on me.

In my room, i've been worrying for Ilhoon like crazy. I'm afraid that he gonna faint again. I want to ignore but i just can. I keep on thinking about Ilhoon my one and only little brother. I want to click open my door when i suddenly heard a very loud crash in front of my room...What happen? JUNG ILHOON?!?