Head Thumping

Time Left For Us

Ilhoon"s POV

I go back home alone by taxi. I thought i can make it and accept the fact that i'm going to die but i can't. I keep on thinking about how i'm gonna get through all this? Does omma and appa really don't love me and hyung? Everything keep on running in my mind. Instead of entering the house, i just stand in front of the gate spacing. DO I DIE? WHEN? HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE LEFT? HOW BOUT MY FRIENDS? HYUNG? I didn't realise how long have i been outside till i feel a hand tapping my shoulder.

"Hoon ah...why do you skip school today? Are you not feeling well?" Jieun asked me worriedly.

"No,no,no...i'm fine. I'm just feeling tired and wake up late. So,i decide to skip school today. Hahaha..." I fake a laugh in front of her. Jieun is my best friend at school. She knows all about me except for my illness and my feeling towards her. I want to confess but she said that she has someone in our school that she like. So, i decide to keep it a secrete. Since i'm gonna die, i feel like keeping it till the day i die.

"But...you look so pale. You're gonna pass out anytime at this range." she said with her eyes scanning through my weak body.

"No...i'm fine. Go back home. It's late. Your mom will scold you for being late. Hurry...go." i hurried her because my headache suddenly attacked me. The pain is extremely great. If Jieun refuse to leave i'm gonna pass out in front or her. GOD please make her leave me alone.

"Alright then, if anything happen you know you can always call me. See you at school tomorrow. Bye." Jieun said before she leave.

"Bye Jieun ah..." I force a smile on my trembling lips. I hurriedly open my gate and inside my house. My headache start attacking me furiously.

"ARRGHHH...Hyung~~~this is so painful. Please come back home." i try to phone hyung but my hands keep trembling and seems like i cannot even punch hyung's number to call him. I hold my temple to ease the pain but it's getting worse. My nose start to bleed like always.

"Hyung~~~please~~~comeback~~~"i cried talking to no one.

The pain is extremely out of my limit. My eyes are getting blured. I cannot even breath properly. Suddenly i heard a click sound from the front door. Someone come...since my vission is getting blurry i cannot recognise the figure.

"HOON AH...!!!WHAT HAPPEN? I TOLD YOU TO CALL IF ANYTHING HAPPEN. LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL..."the voice said panickly.

"No...h...hy...hyung will be worried." i manage to chocked out.

"I'm your hyung IDIOT! Let's go."ah...it's hyung,he talk as he hug me tightly in his arm.

"Hyung...i'm g...gonna die,didn't i? Is it now? The pain is unbearable hyung...hyung..." i cried painfully in his arm.

"No ilhoon ah...you're my brother. I promised you that i'll make sure you'll be alright."hyung cried too. My vission getting more blured. I only heard hyung's scream before i pass out.