Crying Badly

Time Left For Us

Ilhoon's POV

As i open my eyes i found myself in a familiar surrounding. The place that can be called as my second home, the hospital. I am in the hospital again and again. But whose the one that bring me here? I thought i was alone when i passed out. I try to remember...ahh...it's hyung. I passed out in his arm isn't it?

"Ilhoon ah...are you ok? Do you need something to eat? Maybe drink?" i heard someone said. I turn to where the voice come from. It's hyung.

"No hyung...i'm ok. Nothing to worry." I force a smile.

"But you didn't look ok at all to me. What is wrong? Tell me." hyung said sternly.

"I...I..." I cover my face with both of my hands. The tears start to flow without me knowing it. I feel so sad and depressed.

"Ya...Ilhoon ah...what happen? Did your head aching again? Hmm? Are you ok?" Hyung shake my arm to get my attention.

I just can't say anything to my hyung. I just keep on crying. How long? Even me myself don't know. I just cannot accept that i'am the one that need to face all this. Hyung hug me tightly as he see me crying non-stop. He must know that i'm totally brokedown right now.

"Ilhoon ah...if you want you can be discharged this eve? We can go to any place you like. How about the amusement park? Hmmm..?" hyung asked me after i finally calm down.

"Really hyung? Then lets go. I really want to go to the amusement since little but omma and appa were always busy with their work and you...with your study." i said softly. The tears threaten to fall again.

"Omo...why are you crying again? I'm sorry Ilhoon ah...now lets go. Lets get your thing packed up." hyung try to cheer me up.

"Ok lets go then."I smile slightly to him.

Amusement Park

"So...HERE WE ARE ILHOON AH...Do you like it? Which one that you want to ride first?" Hyung asked. He sound much more excited than i do.

"Hyung...can i rest a bit before we start the ride? I'm feeling dizzy." i said as i massage my temple. The dizziness suddenly come and attacked me as i walk in the crowd of people.

"Are you ok? You look pale." hyung ask worriedly.

"Yes...i'm ok. Lets go ride that thing. The fastest one. Lets go hyung." I drag my hyung as to distract him from worrying about my headache again and again.

"But...Ilhoon ah...Your head...." he softly as he let me drag him.

"Hyung this one." I said excitedly.

"Ok lets go ride this one." hyung agreed and we ride the fastest thing together. The ride keep on spinning furiuosly and the dizziness from earlier is starting to get worse. I try to maintain my expression during the long ride to avoid my hyung suspicion. As the ride finish i hurried to the toilet.

But before i arrive, i could here someone crying. Then, i peek a little to be greeted by the quarrel of a lover. Better stay out of it. But...