The Girl

Time Left For Us

But...wait...is that girl Jieun? Why is she here? With her boyfriend??? Ah...so this the guy from our school that she like. They've been going out i see. Thank you Jieun for not noticing my feeling and being with him. At least when i'm gone, i know that you have someone to lean on aside from me. But why do you keep me worrying about you? Don't argue,please be a happy couple so that i can leave you with peace since I LOVE YOU.

"Jieun...Han Jieun!"i call out to get her attention. She turn her head to my direction.

"What do...Ilhoon ah..."she look surprise by my present there. She must have not expected it.

"What happen? Are you okay? So he is your crushed in our school that you've told me before?" i asked eventhough i already knew it for sure.

"Yes i am. And to be exact not her crush anymore but already her boyfriend. So...step out of our business. I'm warning you." Her boyfriend said. A senior in our school. Jieun just looked down still crying. Onew sunbae. He's really famous among the girl with his playboy status. Jieun you've choose the wrong person.

"But i can see that you're hurting her. She's crying." i said not bothering his warning.

"I said don't interfere. DIDN'T I!!! he shout at me.

"But you are being a jerk here. You just make her..."before i could finish my sentence,a hard punch land on my cheek. I can feel blood flow from my mouth.

"ILHOON AH...OPPA!!!What are you doing? He was just trying to help me. Do you expect me to stay with you by doing this to my bestfriend?"Jieun held me. My head hurt again as the effect of the punch.

"YES!!!YOU NEED TO STICK WITH ME. YOU'RE MINE!!!" he roughly pull Jieun from me and drag her away until i cannot see where they are going. Jieun keep on crying as she shout my name. But i just lie there, not be able to get up since my head starting to betray me by hurting like crazy after the punch.

"Arghh....Jieun ah...I...I'm so...sorry. I can't ev...even protect you."i said but i know she cannot hear it since she's now where from sight.

Junhyung's POV

I keep on searching for Ilhoon. Where did this boy go? Did he went to the toilet? But why he's running furiously? Did his head acting again? Why he's like this? So into not worrying me and pretend that he's okay. Ilhoon ah...please tell hyung if you're hurting. I'm your hyung. Please...

I keep on searching until i see a familiar figure struggle with his head on the grounf. ILHOON. IKNEW IT.

"Hooni ya...YA...WHY DON'T YOU TELL HYUNG THAT YOUR HEAD IS HURTING? AM I NOT HYUNG? HUH?" is hout at him as i cruddle him in my arm.

"Arghh...hyung i just don't want to keep you worrying for me. I'm fine."he said with difficulties. He's been hurting badly.

"YOU'RE FINE?!YOU'RE FINE REALLY ILHOON?!DO YOU NOT ACCEPT ME AS HYUNG? YOU'RE FINE? HAH..."i said angrily. I just cannot contain my anger. I'm worrying about him so much yet he don't want me to get worry. I can let everything go just to take care of him. Even my career as a doctor. I'm willing to give in. 

"Hyung...I...I'm so...sorry"he said as he keep on holding his head in order to ease the pain.

"Your sorry is not important now. Let's get you to the hospital."i carried him bridal style and drive him to the hospital.