Couple Talk

Taeby Tails [We got married]

 

You smiled, bowing to the we got married pd as you walked into the coffee shop that they rented out to shoot in. You get to see Jaejoong again since the last time you recorded and you were excited.

“(Your name) ah please sit down.” The pd woman said gesturing you to the chair.

“Ok.” you said happily, sinking into the chair. You smiled playing with your phone while the staff finished with the cameras. A woman came over and asked you if you wanted a drink. You requested water and a ice tea and went back to waiting for Jaejoong. You thank the unni when she came by with your drinks and waited... and waited... and waited.

20 minutes passed.

“Aw, where is oppa?” You pouted unlocking your phone going to Jaejoong's number to text him. You noticed the pd getting restless and scowling.

To: Hubby<3

Oppa, where are you? PD nims are getting restless >.< Hurry hurry!

 

You sat back in your chair with a sigh. You looked at the pd again before going on to youtube to find the cutesy song you did during your first year as a gift to your fans for winning the triple frown for Action. You played the song and go up, bringing attention to you. The song started to play and you danced to it comically, making the PD laugh. Jaejoong still hasn't shown nor texted you back. You sipped on your water while going back to the text message with a pout.

“Oppa's almost 30 minutes late, I hope everything is ok...” you said pulling up candy crush on your phone to play. Suddenly arms sank around your shoulders, making you jump slightly.

“Boo.” Jaejoong's voice ran in your ear as he held you tighter. You smiled and turned around when his gripped loosen up.

“Oppa!” Your smiled faded then crossed your arms with a pout. “ Your almost 30 minutes late. You never texted back either.” Jaejoong awkwardly smiled.

“I'm sorry. I got here as soon as I could.” he said setting his bag down. You were still pouting.

“You could of texted back. I thought something horrible happened.” you said leaning foreword. Jaejoong face brighten up.

“Ah? You were worried huh?” he teased. You grabbed your drink.

“What wife would I be if I wasn't?” you said taking a drink. Jaejoong hugged himself.

“Your pouting face is so cute.” You glared at him. Jaejoong sighed. “I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise.” he said. You set your drink down.

“It better not.” you said. Before you took you hand away Jaejoong grabbed it, running his thumb over your knuckles.

“Are you feeling better, no fever like last week?” he asked. You caught a cold last week and was even hospitalized, but luckily you were able to fight it off with a good week worth of rest. You still have it, but it's in the healing stages now. You nodded.

“Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the healing tea you sent, it helped a lot. “ you said. Jaejoong nodded.

“I wanted to visit you.” he said. You smiled.

“You were in Japan that week, I wouldn't want you to cancel your concert for me.” you said. Jaejoong nodded and continued to rub your hand.

“I brought you a gift from japan.” Jaejoong said, flipping your hand over to rub your palm. It was very relaxing. You smiled.

“What is it?” you asked. Jaejoong smiled reaching into his bag, sadly taking his hand away from yours. You slightly pouted, missing his warmth. Jaejoong set a box on the table. You touched the box.

“Open it.” Jaejoong said. Curiously, you opened the box. Jaejoong smiled at your shocked expression. You picked up one of the Jordain's. They were black and green with the letter J on the sides.. “Look at the tongue.” Jaejoong said. You looked at the tongue of the shoe. In small letters it wrote J ♥(Y). You smiled. “I have my pair on right now see.” Jaejoong poked his foot out to show his red and black ones with the first letter of your name on the sides. Your smile widen.

“Aw thank you. When did you...?” you asked picked up the other one. Jaejoong smiled.

“After our first meeting.” He said smiling. “I had to pick em up today and there was a wait.” You giggled taking off your slip ons to replace them with the shoes your husband got you.

“This totally makes for you being late.” you said tying your shoes on. Jaejoong chuckled as you stood up to walk in them.

“How do they fit?”

“Perfect.” you said. “How do you even know my shoe size?” Jaejoong started to laugh.

“I asked Junsu to ask Eunhyuk to find out.” he said. You nodded sitting back down.

“I see.” you said. Jaejoong smiled.

“Shall we go?” he asked. You blinked.

“Where?”

“Couple out fits.” Jaejoong said. You blinked again.

“Eh?”

“I get the whole day with you. So couple outfits. Let's go. Jaejoong said standing up. You stood up as well before Jaejoong grabbed your hand to lead you out side.

 

Whoa.

You knew you shouldn't be to surprised but still... whoa. You and JaeJoong are holding hands while walking down the street mall. Slowly more and more people recognized you two and... well you know the rest.

“This is cute neh?” Jaejoong said holding up a black and white stripe shirt. You smiled.

“Yeah.” you said looking around. “How about these?” You said picking up black and green/red shirts to match your shoes. Jaejoong smiled.

“Yeah. That can-Oh!” Jaejoong moved past you to a black sweater with a cute white chibi on it. “Let's get these as well.” Jaejoong said finding one in your size. You walked over with a smile.

“Aw it's really cute. Sure lets do it.” you nodded touching the fabric. Jaejoong got a huge smile.

“It'll be perfect with black jeans. Let's get them.” Jaejoong said collecting all the clothing. You grabbed his arm.

“Let me pay for my cloths.” you said. Jaejoong smiled at you, he started to lean closer. You flinched a little, surprised at the sudden thought of a kiss. He smirked.

“Too bad.” then suddenly took off to the registrar. You pouted.

“YAH! Oppa!” you called out stomping your feet in place before jogging over to try to intervene so you could pay for something.

 

“Oppa~” You called out. Jaejoong was standing in the cafe you two hurdled into to escape the crowd. Jaejoong turned around to see you emerge in your couple outfit. Jaejoong covered his face with a happy smile, adoring his sudden eye candy.

“Ah! Jagiya you're so pretty!” Jaejoong called out. You smiled and twirled around.

“Thank you oppa~” you sang out walking over. Jaejoong took you hand again, your starting to really enjoy the warmth of his hand. He smiled.

“Let's keep going.”

 

 

You sat in the black room, as the interview was being sat up. The PD woman sitting across from you looking at her questions to ask you. You bowed polite until you were ready to start.

Questions Answers Jaejoong's answers. (I'll be showing both answers but they're not in the same room)

 

Introduce yourself.

 

Hello, I'm Fire-5's youngest dancing Gumiho Taeby. Nice to meet you.

 

Hello, I'm JYJ Kim JaeJoong. Please to meet you.

 

What was your reaction to seeing your partner?

 

I was completely shocked. I was going over potential candidates but Jaejoong oppa never once crossed my mind even though oppa was the only person I wrote down to be my husband. I didn't think it'd be possible with the whole SM vs JYJ. But I’m super duper happy I got oppa!

 

She was stunning. I've always watched Fire-5 closely since the group peeked my interest along with the other JYJ members. I've always had a stronger interest in Taeby ah compared to the other girls. There was something about her that intrigued me, so when I saw her walk up that hill my heart started to pound. Aw, she's really beautiful in person.

 

The skinship was very fast, wasn't it?

 

-Laugh- I guess so. But I love skinship so it didn't bother me. I was actually glad since I was going to hold back for Oppa's sake, but he made the first move.

 

Maybe... but I guess I just like her so much that I wanted to hold her hand. When she took my hand without hesitation I felt happy. She even let me intertwine our fingers. Our hands fit perfectly.

 

-To Taeby- You once said you'd marry Jaejoong?

 

-Laugh- Ah yes, when I was younger when Jaejoong oppa first debuted I use to telly my mom I would marry that oppa.

 

What about Taemin or Yoo Seung Ho?

 

-Squels- ah!~ Seung Ho oppa is my first love but I never told my mom I would marry him, Taemin oppa is my ideal type but I never said I would marry him either. I only said I would marry Jaejoong oppa. I made that decision back in 2004 and never changed.

 

So, you would actually marry Jaejoong?

 

Aren’t I married to him right now?

 

-To Jaejoong- JYJ likes Fire-5?

 

Extremely. We would text each other for hours discussing Fire-5. We would make time in our busy schedule to get together to watch them perform or watch the music videos when they come out. We've pre ordered albums, have posters, Yoochun and I have key chains of them. Junsu just bought a phone case with their logo on it. We all have glow sticks as well. I also downloaded the episodes of 'Default' the drama Taeby stared in. I re-watching it again for the third time.

 

What do you like about Taeby or Fire-5 in general?

 

Fire-5 is like the perfect balance of a idol group. They all can sing, dance, and actually has a someone who can rap, on top of that the two members that have acted are actually good. They have amazing stage presence, even if they're standing around. They're hilarious on shows, along with great personalities with great manners. And to top it all off they're all beautiful. Taeby has all of these to the level I really enjoy. She's my kind of beauty with the right personality that fits mine. She loves to eat, I love to cook, she's a fantastic dancer while I’m lacking. We both have 4d minds and can connect wonderfully. Plus, her eyes just draw me in.

 

Is Taeby your ideal type?

-Laugh- Yeah!

 

Are you wearing your couple necklace and rings?

 

All the time. I only take it off to take a shower but they're usually the things I put on first. I filmed with them on while performing on Music Bank.

 

I'm wearing them right now. Junsu ah wanted to hold my necklace but I refused to have another man touch what my wife bought me.

 

Your members, how are they responding to your spouse?

 

So jealous!

 

Yoochun threatened me while Junsu started to whine about how lucky I am. They're dieing in jealousy.

 

Was the mission card hard to understand?

 

-Sigh- I guess, but once I saw Jajeoong oppa it made sense.

 

A green I, really shouldn't of been so confusing! Really! Green I, green eyes. I am so embarrassed.

 

Are you excited to see what the future holds for you two?

 

Yes, I think we'll have a great marriage.

 

Yeah, I just hope I don't mess up or make her upset.

 

I figured I would update this ^^