HoMin

Taeby Tails [We got married]

You smiled, playing with your heart neckless in your living room as you read your massage from hubby. He was telling you about how he was composing a song, but haveing a hard time with it. Jaejoong as took pictures with Yoochun and Junsu, the younger boys held up cute signs for you, their sister-in-law. JYJ were still adorable even in their age. Today was the day it was going to be revealed that you and Jaejoong are the new couple for We Got Married and you were kinda nervous, espically the possiveness some of your oppa's have on you. Also, HoMin. You wonder if they'll be upset with you, or maybe they'll use you to talk to JYJ? You and Changmin are espically close and must of been the most hurt when Jaejoong left, since soul fighters were so close as well. In a way you wish you never came on the show, but your want to meet Jaejoong was growing every day of your career. Jaejoong was the flame that started your want to really become a performer. However, it seems Jaejoong doesn't mind anything. Your hubby is super adorable and romantic. It cracks you up when he'll say something then gets embrassed. Jaejoong is really playfully. However, he doesn'y call you Jagiya in real life, he'll calls you by your name, lot of the time he'll call you 'my (your name)'. You guys disscussed during filming that you should take it as if you were dateing at first. You said it would of been odd to hop right into marriage. Jaejoong agreed, you two would do 'dateing', then 'engagement', then 'marriage'. So your ring right now was your 'dateing ring'. You both unvocalized the agreement to treat as if you two were really together, so you actually might as well be going out. 

"Are you texting your hubby?" you looked up to see Ayako smiling down at you. You nodded.

"Yeah." you said. Ayako hopped over the arm of your couch and sat next to you.

"It hasn't been reveled yet that you two got casted for the show yet huh? Wow, your marriage is probably going to destroy the rateings on the show." she said. You smiled.

"Yeah, maybe because i'm a SM artist and he's JYJ Jaejoong..." you said, replying to the emoticon war you and Jaejoong were haveing. Ayako nodded.

"You think something bigger is behind it?" she asked, knowing you well. You nodded.

"Yeah, think about it." you said readjusting yourself to face your Japanese member. "JYJ is black listed because of SM, so the only way they can really be on t.v is through drama's. Then all of a sudden I'm on we got married with Oppa? There is no way We Got Married could of just casted us without our CEO knowing. Cause with out permisson from our CEO, WGM could of gotten in trouble right? What if this is a publisity stunt?" Ayako followed your thought process and nodded.

"I see your point. Well, SM has been still getting alot of crap about JYJ sunbae's. Maybe this way, they'll silence them." she said. You snapped your finger.

"Maybe it's a peace agreement?" you said. Ayako looked at you.

"The law suit ended some time ago." she said. You nodded.

"Yeah, but even after the Law suit they couldn't be on T.V. Alot of fans are still upset at SM, and the media is still all over that. So maybe by useing me, SM is trying to ease the tension between everyone?" you said. Ayako's eyes widen.

"You thought to much about this." she said. You did you thinking face, perking your lips in thought.

"I bet Jaejoong oppa has thought about it too. Its too odd to not have a hidden meaning behind it." you said. Ayako sighed.

"Their is always something with you." she said. You nodded, grabbing onto Ayako arm.

"Should I go make breakfest?" you asked. Ayako's face turn to horror.

"I'll make it." she said, your horrible cooking still remained. However you can only a few dishes now with out killing people. Only Hisu Mei knows that though the other members are still clueless.

"I'll cut the fruit." your cooking skills maybe iffy, but you can cut fruit like a pro.

 

 "Your married to Jaejoong hyung!?" Taemin said in shocked. You nodded. You walked in to the SM buliding to go pratice, you ran into your oppa Taemin. Nothing goes unnoticed with him. Taemin questioned you on the neckless and you told him.

"Yeah, durring dinner I bought it for a surprise for him. I thinks its cute." you said. Taemin twitched.

"It's just a show, just wear it on the show." Taemin said reaching for it. You clasped your hand around it and stepped back.

"I'm not taking it off." you said. Taemin gaped at you.

"W-what? Why? Are you two actually dateing?" Taemin intergated you. A not to quietly, he wasn't yelling but his voice carried. You sighed.

"No, we are not. But i'm going to treat it like we are." you said.

"Are you yelling at her?" Changmin appeared out of no where, glareing down Taemin. Makane fight for you just never stops, and as always, you never notice. However, you did freeze. Taemin sighed.

"I'm not yelling at her." Taemin said. "I was just acting a question."

"Very passoinatly." Changmin said. He turned to you and smiled. You forced a smile back, you kinda felt like you were betraying him. His eyes went to were your left hand was, it was currently holding your neckless. He narrowed his eyes. "Why are you wearing a ring? Where is that neckless from? Are you dateing someone?" Changmin's turn to interrogate you. You physcally got uncomfotable with evey question. Why did you feel like you got caught cheating?

"(Your name) ah!" you were thankful for Sulli's intervention. "Your married to Jaejoong sunbaenim!?" never mind. She must of not have seen Changmin or she wouldn't be yelling all of this as she ran up to you. Sulli had her phone in her hand with the article pulled up, showing the phone towards you. You flinched. Suli got closer and saw Changmin, she also had a uneasy look on her face. Changmin was stareing at you then moved to Sulli's phone, that she turned towards her in shock when she saw him. Changmin didn't say a word but snatched Sulli's phone. There it was, the article that told the world you and Jaejoong are on we got married. You honsetly wanted to either dig in a hole or run away.

"(Your Name) ah! Your manger is looking for you!" Heechul called out to you. Praise the lord.

"A-arasoo." you bowed to your sunbaenim's. "I'll be leaveing first." you said, running off tword Heechul's direction. Heechul turned the conor, expecting you to follow him. You did. You turned and ran right into him. You hissed in pain as did he a little.

"Ow." Hee chul said. You bowed.

"Sorry oppa." you said as you watch Heechul rub his chest.

"Your fine." Heechul said. You sighed, things are going to get awkward around here. For the rest of the day you were adoviding both Changmin and Yunho, it wasn't ovbiouse to others, other than your members. They even helped you, knowing how you are. To advoid Yunho, Eun Mei sent you to the store to get water bottles. You walked down to the cornor store by SM. Advoiding fans that stood outside your company's building. You sighed, lowering your hat was you walked in the store. Your phone vibrated. You opeen it to see Jaejoong was calling. You smiled, picking up the phone.

"Hello." you said. 

"Hello~" Jaejoong sang on his end of the line. You pulled out a water bottle.

"What are you doing oppa?" you asked. Jaejoong sighed.

"I'm watching [insert name of drama]. " he said. You smiled.

"Watching your own drama?" you said, Jaejoong laughed.

"Yeah, yah Jiji stop it." he said. You grabbing to more bottles and throwing them in the basket.

"Oppa, I want to meet Jiji~" you said. Jaejoong sighed in a happy way.

"Ah~ Jiji would like to meet you too. Should I pick your up?" Jaejoong asked. 

"I'm praticing right now though. I wish." you pouted as you got the last two and walked up to the cash reigester. Jaejoong gave a ah sound.

"If your at pratice how are you on the phone with me? They'll never let you be on." Jaejoong said. His words gave you a werid feeling, just the fact he was once in the same pratice room, he had the same people watching him, same companions as you. Just that he knows how it works here. It gave you a odd feeling.

"Eun Mei sent me to get water. So I have free time as I buy." you said. Jaejoong ahed again.

"I see, well you should take your time." he used aegyeo on the phone.

"That'll be 10." the cashier said smiling at you. You pulled out your wallet from your front pocket.

"Ah, I'll walk slowly." you said handing over the money. The cashier gave you a bag and you bowed to her as Jaejoong talked.

"Have you been watching hubby's drama?" Jaejoong asked. You smiled.

"Should I?" you joked. "I've watched it. I watch it while waiting to perform at shows." it was truth, you take what you can get to see Jaejoong's face on T.V. But now he's your wallpaper so you see his face all the time.

"Really? Do I shake your heart?" Jaejoong asked. You laughed.

"Oppa, you shook my heart ever since 2004." you said. You flinched, you brought up DBSK.

"Really? Aw, you've shooken my heart since 2013. Ah, were ment to be." Jaejoong didn't seem phazed. "Ah, we feel for each other at our debut days. Should I sing hug for you?" you almost dropped the bag. Jaejoong singing hug? Oh my god! You had to keep yourself in check so you don't go fangirling. Why wouldn't Jaejoong knew how the song effected you. Your group have countinously brought that song up in any interview you could. The whole world knows how much you love that song. You walked out the store.

"If you want too." you said. Jaejoong clared his throat.

"Then you'll have to sing Shout." he said. You smiled.

"Call." your footsteps slow. Jaejoong started to clare his throat more.

"Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo, oh baby~" he sang, the brightess smile came on your face. Jaejoong sang all the way to the chours, however stopped when Changmin's part was about to come up. "Your turn, sing shout." he said. I guess JYJ was still effected by the split up like HoMin are. You clared your throat.

"Shall I? I'm outside, I might get reconized. You said turning into the allyway to adovide the fans.

"Ah, maybe you shouldnt'." Jaejoong said, every since your Sasaeng accident everyone is kinda ifffy with you around fans. You smiled, sneacking into the parkinglot. This route has never been found by fans and only celbs use it to get in and out of the company. You took off your hat so the security gaurd wouldn't come to chase you out.

"I can now. I'll sing it for you, Hubby." you teased. Jaejoong laughed, edgeing your to sing your debut song. You clared your throat. "It might be hard to sing acapella." 

"Its ok, just try. Your voice is amazing anyway." Jaejoong said. You shyly blushed.

"Shall I start?" you asked. Jaejoong told you to go for it. You clared yout throat again. "I'll skip the intro." you said. Jaejoong ok'ed it. You got your pitch right then started to clare your throat again. "When this song come on you need to turn the volume up, up, We are here to cure you from your boring routine and lifeless living style, We are the voice s of the new generation, so just scream- Yunho oppa." you haulted your sing when Yunho surprised you when he turned the cornor. Yunho was surprised to see you too. You bowed.

"Yunho?" Jaejoong voice came through, surprise also. Yunho smiled and bowed as well.

"Hello, (your name) ah." Yunho said. He then pointed at the phone. "Who are you talking too? You mom." you knew Jaejoong could hear him too and was quite.

"No." you said, you couldn't lie to save your life. Infront of cameras and reporters your poker face was the best, but to people who knew you they could always catch a lie. Yunho looked at your oddly.

"Who are you talking to then?" your oppa was just innconently woundering, he probably thought it was odd that you didn't answer 'No, i'm talking to __'. You couldn't lie, nor could you give him the cold shoulder. Jaejoong didn't say anything so you had to make a choice, you weren't even sure if he was even on anymore, however you could hear his drama playing in the backround.

"Jaejoong oppa." you said. Wow, it got awkward. A sudden fear swelled inside you. Yunho once told in a interview that you were one of his fave hobae's, however that could've changed with this one answer.

"Can I talk to him?" Jaejoong's voice surprised you. You couldn't even put words to how his voice sounded. He wasn't anger, nor desperate. It was a odd. You hestitated for a second. You meet eyes with Yunho. You held out the phone.

"Oppa wants to talk to you." you said, unsure what will happen. Yunho looked at the phone then slowly started to reach of it.

"Hyung!" you both froze to Changmin's voice. Changmin ran up with a smile, but faded to confusion when he saw the scene with you and Yunho. Changmin looked at you both oddly. "What is it?" he asked. You felt double awkward now. Yunho grabbed the phone from you slowly and looked at it.

"It's Jaejoong." he said looking at his Makane. Changmin's eyes widen in surprise.

"What?" he grabbed the phone from Yunho, placeing it on his ear. "Kim Jaejoong?" you felt a shiver go down your spine. Changmin's voice was werid too, not angery but not desperate. You all stood awkwardly for a second, Changmin looked as if he was really focused on what was happening on the other line.

"Let's go." Their manger came by. He was surprise to see You with the two DBSK boys. "Hello (your name) ah." he said. The two DBSK boys flinched at the mangers words. They manger looked at the phone.

"Who are you talking too?" he asked. Yunho kinda looked hestiant for a second. Changmin too. You didnt want to say a word. The manger ripped the phone away from Changmin and placed it on his ear. "Hello?" His face turn to stone as he hung up. The boys manger looked at you with his stone face. You shivered, a little unsure. "Come on." he tossed your phone to you, thankfully you caught it.

"Hyung." Yunho said. Their manger  gently started shoeving the boys.

"Let's go." he said. You bowed to the elder men as they got dragged away. You looked down at your phone, what was that? You were about to call back when Eun Mei messaged you to come to the pratice room. You decided to send Jaejoong a text and hurry to the pratice room. Today you learned something. The staff don't like Jaejoong, or JYJ, at all. HoMin on the other hand, don't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah~ Why is it you two on WGM??? Is their really a SM secret motive to it?

Remeber to read my other Taeby Tail and Orignial story My Life as a SM Town member