Got married

Taeby Tails [We got married]

You and Ayako softly danced to your new single. Eun Mei and Hisu Mei were clearing their throats, while Mi Kyong was checking herself in the mirror. A knock at the door stopped everyone. Surprise, 2ne1 walked in. Everyone bowed.

"Hello." you said. 2ne1 bowed as well. CL ran over to you, throwing her arms around you. Boom went over to the 2mei's, Dara went to Mi Kyong while Minzy came next to CL.

"Sister in law~" you said hugging her back. CL pulled away laughing, gentely smacking your arm. You finally did it, a years ago you introduced CL to your elder brother, Jae. CL liked him, but wasn't interested in him enough to date him. It was fine, since Jae was dateing someone else at the time. But few months later they had a nasty break up, then a few weeks later CL asked for his number. They started talking, then your brother swept CL right off her feet. They've been dateing for 3 months now. You were close to people in YG, but now it seem like you've gotten closer. Hopefully, if they broke up nothing wouldn't effect you and CL. She was a close Unni that you adored. But seeing how things are going, they'll date long, your hopeing they'll get married. You talked with 2ne1 a little longer til the PD came. You left first, 2ne1 following behind you then went to their own dressing room.

"Wha! Fire-5!" Lee Joon from MBLAQ called out, he was coming down the hall you all were heading up. You all bowed.

"Hello, Oppa." you said, high fiveing him as you pasted.

"Fighting!" Mir called out. You all bowed in thanks, heading down the hall. You fixed your mic, waiting for a rookie group from last year to finish their perfomance. You started clearing your throat as well.

"Ah~, ah ah~" you sang, getting into your pich. Ayako massaged , Mi Kyong coughed a little. The PD singaled you to get to your spots on the stage. You hurried to your spots as the MC's were talking. Got into your pose, waiting for the MC's to be done.

"Everyone, ready to be entertained? Well next is Fire-5 Entertainment. Woo Hoo!" Bora from SISTAR Mced. The crowded cheered.

Eun Mei  Hisu Mei   Mi Kyong  Ayako  You  Eng rap f-a-s-t-r-a-p

So hot out of the box
Can we pick up the pace
Turn it up, heat it up
I need to be entertained

Push the limit, are you with it?
Baby don't be afraid

Imma hurt you real good baby

Let's go it's my show, baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz that I'm gonna display

I told you, Imma hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya til you're screamin' my name


No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your hear
t
There's no way you'll ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over

Oh!
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment Oh!
I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

'Sall right
You'll be fine
Baby I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both

Close your eyes, not your mind
Let me into your soul
I'm gonna work it 'til your totally blown


No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart

There's no way you'll ring the alarm
So hold on 'til it's over

Oh!
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I am about to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment Oh                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment Oh

*Lots of alibs, Taeby solo dance*

Oh
Do you like what you see?
Oh
Let me entertain ya 'til you screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Oh!
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I am about to do
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment Oh!
I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
You thought an angel swept you off your feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment
( ADAM LAMBERT - FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT *stole*)

Your fans, Fireflies, scream along with your lyrics. What amazed you was the equalty of your fandom. 50/50 on botth males and female, and surprisingly young and old. They say your groups popularity is out of control, but whatever. Fire-5 bowed as they exited the stage. You all giggled walking down the hall way. You bowed to arist and rookies on your way to your dressing room. Not only famous for music, but also for haveing amazing manners. Eun Mei would punish you all for a month if anyone showed bad manners, just like a appa. Lee Joon pop out of no where.

"Yah! Perfect stage!" he yelled. You all bowed to him.

"Thank you Oppa." you smiled. Lee Joon about died.

"Aw, our (your name) ah. Hey let's all go for a drink later? Sound fun?" Lee Joon said smiling. 

"Call. Let's get a group together." Mi Kyong said. You nodded.

"Yeah, 2ne1 unnis, ZE:A oppas, G.NA unni." you said, counting off  your fingers. Lee Joon laughed.

"After party?" he asked. Eun Mei smiled.

"We'll see our schedule." she said, hurrying everyone to the dressing room. You turned around.

"MBLAQ oppa's fighting!" you called out. Lee Joon bowed and waved happily. Fire-5 was also the most loved among other celeberties, espically you. But your the most friendly, and you have a speaical gift. Talking. Your members call it the 'witch talk' you just enchat people when you talk. You once wasted a hour on a verity show just by talking about who knows what. No one realized it because they were intrested. A PD had to remind everyone what they were doing. You all kept giggling and fussing with each other. Hisu Mei open the door  to the dressing room. You all were surprised to see a camera crew inside. You all bowed in surprise.

"Hello, hello." you all said. You looked at the camera men.

"Where are you all from?" you asked respectfully. One of the writter noonas held out a mission card. Hisu Mei, who was closet recievd the card. She bowed then walked over to everyone.

"Oh, its for Taeby ah." she said, a habit to say stage names once cameras are in front of you. You took the card, your stage name written on top. You open the card.

"Congratulations Taeby shi, you've been selected to become a wife on We got married." you said, fangirling over the last few words. Your members gasped.

"Ah! Really?" Ayako said snatching the card. Euin Mei turned to you.

"Taeby ah, knees." she said. You dropped to your knees, holding your hands over your head.

"Aish, Meium ah. I've done nothing wrong." you whinned, still in the same postion. Mi Kyong picked up the card.

"The hint is ABC,8. What does that mean?" Mi Kyong asked looking at the P.D. you stood up, brushing off your knees before getting your card back.

"ABC?" you said confused. You started to count on your fingers the english alphabate. "H?" you all screamed.

"H!? Does his name start with that letter?" Eun Mei asked. Mi Kyong awed, pointing at the card.

"If it starts with H then... Hyun Woo oppa?" she said. You looked at her.

"Hyun Woo oppa?" you said excited. Ayako shook you.

"It could be anyone.B2st or Boyfriend Hyunseung oppa, U-Kiss Hoon oppa, BTOB Hyunsik oppa. or even F.T Island Hongki oppa?" she said listing off male idols. You covered your face, from laughter. Hisu Mei pointed.

"What if H stands for last names?" Hisu Mei said. You looked at her.

"Ah.. like ZE:A Ha Min Woo oppa?" you said. Ayako patted your back.

"Taeby-ah. Siwan oppa will be sad." she said. You started to laugh. Eun Mei titled her head.

"How burdensome." she said. You dropped to your knees in laughter. You stood back up looking at the card.

"Oh, you can peal this off." you said pulling off the sticker. Your members huddled closer. "Go to the park near the station at 11:00 to meet your virtural husband... Manger Oppa!" you yelled out, your members freaking out too. Your perfomance ended at 11:55. The PD people snickered at your reaction.

 

 You sat in the car after you changed out of your stage outfit. You sat in jeans and a long sleeved baby blue shirt with a black jacket over it. You were stareing at the mission card. Mi Kyong sighed.

"I'm so jealous. I want to be married. Why is our youngest getting married first!?" she expoled at the last sentece. Cuasing laughter in the car. Ayako nodded.

"I agree. I want to be on we got married as well. But internatinal. Ah! Like Haruma Miura-san, or Shota Sometani-san. Ah~ How about Ryosuke Yamada-san?" Ayako said getting excieted. You turned to your Japanese beauty.

"Aya, Seungri Oppa could cry." You joked. The car started to explode in laughter. You looked back down at the card. "8...8...ABC..." you spoke looking at the card. Soon your manger pulled up to the park..

"Oh, you have to go up a hill." Mi Kyong said from the back seat. You smiled.

"My hubby up there right." you unbuckling your self.

"Brother in law!" Ayako and Mi Kyong called out once you open the door to the van. You laughed while climbing out.

"I'm leaveing." you said, grabbing the handle to the door. Hisu Mei shot up from her seat.

"Go slow on your skin ship." she said. You smiled.

"Send us a couple picture when you meet." Ayako said jumping in the coversation. Mi Kyong jumped up too.

"Yah, if you like him give him a kiss!" she said. You started to laugh. Eun Mei shot daggers at Mi Kyong.

"Yah, Choi Mi Kyong." she hissed. Mi Kyong cowered.

"How to kiss someone who I just met." you said in your laughter. "I'm leaveing." you said closeing the door. Eun Mei rolled down the window.

"Taeby ah, behave." Eun Mei said, sticking her hand out the window.

"Don't you trust me?" You said grabbing her smacking her hand. Eun Mei pointed at you.

"No." she said. You started to burst out in laughter.

"I see. Bye bye." you said waveing goodbye to your members leaveing you. You turned around to look at the hill. "Husband! I'm coming!" you yelled out. You started to laugh. You started walking, fixing your back pack on your shoulders then looked at the card. "ABC..8... ah, 8 could repersent how many letters there are in englshi in his name. But still..." you said in laughter. You looked at the card again and sighed. "Never mind. Lets hurry, hurry, hurry." you started to shuffle run with your feet. Anyone would of found it adorable. You made it to the top, but noticed noone was there. You pouted. "Ah, was he mad cause I came late? I am like 10 minutes late. Ah." you hit your head. You puffed your cheek walking foreword more. "Pabo, showing up la- oh a tebby bear!" you squeled noitcing a meidum golden brown teddy bear sitting on the bench. You shuffled ran over to it. You picked up the bear. "Aw its cute. oh it has a small card attached to it." you open the small card the bear was holding ad you sat down. "To wife. Aw how cute." you said. You started to humm a song as you played with the bear. First you moved its arms, then tilted it left to right, then you rubbed noses with it. You looked up at the camera. "Wouldn't it be embrassesing if this bear wasn't for m-ah!" a pair of hands covered your eyes. In your surprise you dropped the bear. Your hands covered the hands that held your eyes and brought them down. You were not expecting JYJ Jaejoong. You shot up. Jaejoong smiled brightly but was covering it with the back of his hand. You smiled. "Hello." you bowed, Once you came up you started to giggle and covered your mouth the same as Jaejoong. "I can't believe its you, sunbaenim." you spoke. Jaejoong rubbed he back of his head with his awkward smile.

"I'm surprise too.." That SM even let this happen, You both were thinking it. Jaejoong noticed the bear on the floor. Jaejoong picked it up. "Wow, you must hate it." your eyes widen reaching for the bear.

"No, I like it. I really like it." you said grabbing the bear. "I like that sunbaenim is my husband." Jaejoong smile came up brighter.

"Really? I like it too." he said, getting excited. You smiled but a slight fear came in you. What about Yunho and Changmin? Your super close with your oppas, you didn't want to ruin it with being with Jaejoong. Not once did they really speak about Jaejoong, well, at least in front of you. But you really, really liked Jaejoong. It must be ok since SM let it happen, however why did they let it happen? You could feel something bigger happening here. Jaejoong stuck his hands in his pockets. "What should we call each other now? Y-yebo? Jagiya?" he started laughing when speaking about the terms of enderment. You started to laugh.

"Janae?" you said. Jaejoong smiled while he scoffed-laughed.

"Are we in the Joseon Dynasty?" Jaejoong joked. You smiled. 

"I'll just stick with oppa." you said. Jaejoong nodded.

"Sounds good... should I call you wifey?" he asked. You burst out laughing.

"Then should I call oppa Hubby?" you said. Jaejoong laughed.

"Sounds awkward." he said. You nodded.

"Jagiya, oppa can call me that." you said, holdin the bear over your face, embrassed by your words. Jaejoong covered his face as well as he started to laugh.

"Jagiya~" he called for you sweetly in his laughter. You got a shivered  as you started to laugh. You liked it. Jaejoong smiled. "You like it that much?" you laughed as you bent your knees as you laughed. You stood up. Your chemistry was good. Then again you can talk to anyone. Jaejoong sighed. "It's cold. Ya, jagiya, are you hungry?" you held your teddy bear.

"Hungry? Yeah i'm hungry." you said. Jaejoong smiled.

"Let's go eat." he held out his hand for you to take. Should you take it? What if HoMin gets upset with you? You grabbed his hand and smiled. YOLO right? Jaejoong smiled, really happy you took his hand. Then he started intertwining his fingers and your smile grew, showing your gums. You giglled a little bit. Totally loveing it. Jaejoong smiled as well, a small blush. "Let's go eat." he said walking with you. You held your tebby bear up in your excitement.

"Let's go!" you exclaimed cutely. Jaejoong started to laugh. The way most people do when someone shows aegyeo. You held your bear close to your chest and looked at Jaejoong. "Oppa, where are we eating?" you asked. Jaejoong looked at you as you both walked down the hill.

"It's a surprise." he said. You gasped.

"Oppa prepared something? I hope it isn't to expensive." you said. Not wanting him to pay to much for you. Jaejoong looked at you.

"You'll just have to see." he pulled car keys out of his pocket. Jaejoong pushed a button on it and you saw his red Italian Lamborghini Murciélago. Whoa, riding in style. Jaejoong open the door for you to get in. You thanked him and climbed in. He closed the door and made his way to the drivers seat. Jaejoonh smiled at you. "Let's go." he said.

"Let's go!" you said excietdly, Jaejoong smiled as he pulled out. He was a very good driver. You giggled. Jaejoong looked over at you then back to the road.

"Your so happy." he said. You hugged the bear.

"I'm married to JYJ's Jaejoong oppa. Who wouldn't be happy?" you said. Jaejoong smiled, embrassed back bulk out his chest. His pride shooting up.

"And I'm married to FIre-5's Taeby ah. Oh, my members are going to die of envy." Jaejoong said. You started to laugh.

"JYJ oppas like us?" you asked. Jaejoong nodded.

"Oh yeah, we have all your albums, Fire-5 is Junsu's laptop wallpaper. Yoochun use to have Mei as his password to his phone. He has her also as his wallpaper for his phone. Junsu has a huge poster of Mi Kyong and Ayako in his room." Jaejoong said. You covered your face in happiness.

"Really? What does oppa have?" you asked. Jaejoong smiled but coverd his mouth with the back of his hand. Embrassesed. "Oooooo, must be something huge." you said. Jaejoong started to laugh.

"I have a really big poster of you during the 'Pay for it' era in my room." Jaejoong said. Your eyes widen as your smile.

"Really? I have a poster of in you in protect the boss hanging above my bed." you said. Jaejoong looked at you.

"Really?" he asked. You nodded. Jaejoong smiled even wider. He liked it. You smiled, chuckling.

"We both look like werido's with pictures of each other." you said. Jaejoong laugh. You felt your phone vibrate in your jacket pocket. You took it out. "Mi Kyong ah texted me." you said. Jaejoong turned at a green light.

"Ah really? What she say?" Jaejoong asked. You open the text.

"She said 'yah, makane what are you doing? You should hurry up and send a couple pic! I want to see me brother-in-law soon!'" you read. Jaejoong smiled.

"Ah, couple picture." he said. You chuckled, putting your phone down.

"She'll die when she finds out about oppa." you said. Jaejoong laughed.

"Ah really?" he said. You started to chat a little more, then your phone went off again.

"Oh, she texted again." you said. Jaejoong stopped at a red light.

"Oh, what she say?" you open the text. You started to laugh. Jaejoong looked at you oddly. You covered your mouth.

"She said-" you ended up in another fit of laughter. "'Yah! Married now all of a sudden your too busy to text back? Did I get pushed aside for a man? Yah(Yourname) ah your to cruel! Respond to me~ Is oppa handsome?" you said. Jaejoong started to laugh too.

"You didn't reply to her last time?" he asked. You shook your head.

"Nope, I won't now." you said locking your phone. Jaejoong shook his head laughing.

"Ah, we're here." Jaejoong said. You looked out the window to see a fansy looking Japanese resturant. Looks yummy. Jaejoong parked. You unbuckled your seatbelt and open the door. You noticed a gift shop next to it. Jaejoong came up to your side. "Let's go inside." he said grabbing your hand. 

"Wait, oppa. Let's go in there." you said pointing at the shop. Jaejoong followed  your finger to see the shop. Jaejoong nodded.

"Arasoo, let's go. Ah its cold." he said pulling yout toward the shop. You smiled following him. Once you entered, you both got excited. There was shirts and sunglasses and other fun things. You each out pick up something, making the other laugh. You walked over more to the other side of the store. You found rings.

"Oppa! Oppa come here." you called out to Jaejoong, how was trying on funny sunglasses. He turned around, putting the glasses down. Jaejong came to you. "Look, couple rings." you said, picking up a ring. Jaejoong's eyes shineed.

"Oh, so pretty." he said picking one up too. You put yours down then noticed a couple neckless. It was a broken heart, one side for each person. You thought it was pretty. Your atettion went from the neckless to the sundden warm to your left hand. Jaejoong slid a ring on your finger. "No, don't like it." he said removing the ring. You started to laugh. So funny. After going through a couple more rings, Jaejoong settle on one. It had a heart on it. "Perfect!" he said. You smiled.

"Oppa, i'll pick one for you." you said picking up rings. You didn't take as long, finding the one that matched. Jaejoong smiled at the ring on his finger.

"Jagiya, let's take a picture." he said, pulling out his phone. You nodded. Jaejoong wrapped a arm around you, so your couple rings would be next to each other. You covered your mouth as you laughed. So much for Hisu Mei warning. You both smiled as he took the picture. Jaejoong adored the picture. "Wow, it came out good. Huh Jagiya?" he showed you the picture. You both looked good together. You smiled.

"Wow, its so pretty. We look good oppa." you said. Jaejoong nodded.

"I agree. Let's go eat." Jaejoong said grabbing your hand again, moving to the casher. Jaejoong paid for the rings and you both signed a autograph for the Aujima. You both walked to the Japanese resturant. The employees had a feild day. The shy watitress sat you at the V.I.P table and left. You took off your jacket and setting your backpack on the ground next to you.

"Wow, Oppa this place is really nice." you said looking around. Jaejoong smiled at you, placeing his hands on the table.

"Do you like it?" he asked. You nodded.

"I like it." you smiled at him. Jaejoong's smile grew as he got shy. He started to laugh. You covered your mouth.

"Is there something in my teeth? Is there something on my face?" You asked pulling out your phone, useing it as a mirror. Jaejoong shook his head.

"No, its just that... my Jagiya is over whelming pretty." Jaejoong said. You smiled and covered your face out of embrassesment.

"Oppa, how do you think I feel? Oppa by far one of the most handsome man in all of world." you said. Jaejoong smiled brighten as he got shy.

"Ottoke?" he said covering his face shyly. You both started to laugh. "We are the over whelming good looking couple?" he asked. You started to laugh.

"No, no. Oppa, y couple?" you asked. Embrassesed by words. Jaejoong clapped his hands.

"Yeah, your jjang! Your body is no joke." he said. You started to laugh out loud. Oppa is so 4-d. 

"Oppa is very y. Ah, (your name) ah is a very lucky girl. We Got married directors, you picked well." you said doing a thumbs up to the camera. Both you and Jaejoong started to burst out in laughter. You waved your hand to fan yourself. It was getting hot from all the laugh. The waitress brought the drinks then left. You pulled out your phone. "Oppa, let's take a couple picture." you said. Jaejoong put his drink down.

"Ok." he said. You got up and moved closer to Jaejoong.  "Let's hold up our rings." Jaejoong said, scooting closer to as you sat down. You nodded.

"Brag it to my members face that i'm married." you said holding out the phone. You and Jaejoong were super close together, holding up your left hands, showing off your rings. You brought it down. "Ha.hA.HA. They'll be soo jelouse they'll die." you said walking back to your seat. Jaejoong pulled out his phone.

"I'll send one to my members as well. Let's make our couple picture our wallpaper." Jaejoong said. You smiled.

"Call." you sent the pic and set it as your wallpaper. Your food came. Your eyes shined. "Wow!" you said, the food looked yummy! They served Gyudon, Yakisoba, some sushi, rice and egg rolls. Your mouth watered. Jaejoong smiled.

"Looks yummy huh?" he asked. You nodded picking up your chop sticks. You picked up some meat.

"Oppa, ah~" you said, holding the beef up to Jaejoong. Jaejoong got shy, but you got to feed him. "Yummy?" Jaejoong nodded. You bounced in your seat in happiness then started eating. You both started to talk happily, you got a shock when your phone vibrated. "Oh, Ayako texted me." you said. Jaejoong put more rice in his mouth. You open it and smiled. "Oh she's dieing." you laughed, covering your mouth with the back of your hand. Jaejoong swallowed.

"What she say?" he asked. You smiled.

"Ah, out of all people Jaejoong oppa! Ah! I'm so jelouse! I could die. Tear tear." you said. Jaejoong smiled, then pulling out his phone.

"Oh Junsu texted me." Jaejoong said. You perked up.

"What did he say?" you asked. Jaejoong smiled as he laughed.

"He said. 'Omo hyung! I'm burning with jelousy! Out of everyone! Taeby ah? Ah! She looks so pretty.'" he said. You smiled. You phone went off again.

"Oh, Meium texted me." you open it. You read the text. Jaejoong watch you. You ahed.

"What is it?" he asked. You smiled.

"She asked how ABC and 8 equals you oppa." you said putting your phone down. Jaejoong looked at you oddly.

"ABC and 8?" he asked. You shuffled through your bag, pulling out the mission card.

"Yeah, on my mission card, my hint was ABC and 8. I though my husband was going to start with H." you said handing the card to Jaejoong.

"H? Why?" he asked looking at the card. You nodded.

"Cause H is the 8th letter in the englshi Alphabte. But that's not right." you said, chewing on your chop sticks. Jaejoong handed it back to you.

"Well, I dont know." he said. You stared at the card then your 'husband'. You blinked a couple times then snapped your fingers.

"Ah! I figured it out." you said. Jaejoong looked at you. "Oppa, you name in written in English has 8 letters in it." you said. Jaejoong's eyes widen.

"Really?" he asked. You nodded. Jaejoong sighed. "Wow, my Jagiya is so smart." he teased. You covered your cheeks with your hands.

"I know." you joked. "Oppa, what does your mission card say?" you asked. Jaejoong pulled out his card from his bag.

"I didn't understand at first, but now it makes since." He said handing you the card. You open it. He had a i in his card. You laughed.

"Green eye. My eyes." you said handing the card back. Jaejoong nodded.

"So simple." he said. You both kept talking, but somehing was tugging at your brain. You smiled.

"Oppa, I got to go to the restroom. I'll be back ok?" you said. Jaejoong nodded.

"Ok, go. But hurry back." he smiled. You got up and smiled.

"I'll be back soon." you said leaveing. A camera crew following you. Jaejoong went back to eating. You turn around, making sure you were out of sight of Jaejoong. Instead of heading to the restroom, you headed down the stairs and out the door. Curious, the camera crew followed you. You covered yourself when you met the could air. "Ah, so cold." you whinned heading into the gift shop. You bowed in hello to the lady and made your way to the thing that tugged your brain. You held the iteams to the camera. It was the couple neckless that you saw earlier. You got excited. "Oppa will like this right?" You said walking to the casher. You pulled out a couple of $5 that you snook out of your bag eailer. You baught the necklesses. You walked out smirking, excited about the gifts. You put your neckless on first, hiding it in your shirt. You started laughing in excietment.

"Jagiya, you took so long." Jaejoong pouted when you finally came back. You smiled.

"Sorry oppa." you said sitting down. Jaejoong looked studdied you.

"Jagiya, your nose is red. Were you outside?" he asked. You laughed. Caught already.

"Oppa, hold out your hand." you said. Jaejoong looked at you confused.

"What?"

"Hurry, close your eyes and hold out your hand." you said. Jaejoong closed his eyes and held out his hand. You took the neckless out of your pocket and dropped it on Jaejoongs hand. He open his eyes.

"Its pretty. Is it a couple neckless?" Jaejoong asked. You nodded, pulling yours out of your shirt.

"Yup, now everyone will see our y couple." you joked. Jaejoong smiled.

"Aw, thank you (your name) ah." Jaejoong said, putting it on. You smiled.

"Now oppa has a peice of my heart that he can carry around."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is up :) ba bam!!!