Chapter 4

Their Maids

 

chapter four

 

 

 

Image

Sooyoung just finished cleaning up when she saw Tiffany reading a magazine while listening to her iPod. Sooyoung walked to the girl in the bikini.

            “What do you think you’re doing?” Sooyoung asked.

            “Oh, Sooyoung! I was waiting for you, let’s go swimming~” Tiffany said as she took off her headset.

            “No, this isn’t our home”

            “I know, but come on! It’s so hot here!”

            “No, no way!”

Tiffany smirked at Sooyoung.

            “Yah! I know you bought your volcom swimwear”

Sooyoung sighed. She knows she can never win Tiffany.

            “Fine! One hour only!”            

Image

An hour has passed but the two were still enjoying their time. Tiffany’s idea was not bad and beside, Sooyoung need to refresh her mind too. She’s been working very hard lately, she even got eyebags, the same with Tiffany.

While they were still playing, someone suddenly knocked the door. Tiffany who heard it first, widened her eyes.

            “Someone’s here” She whispered.

Sooyoung quickly ran to the changing room near the pool. Tiffany didn’t know what do. She grabbed her towel suit and put it on. She walked slowly to the door and opened it, slowly. She took a peek and quickly closed it again.

            “Omo, it’s exo k and the manager, they’re back early. What should I do?” Tiffany got panic.

            “Hello?! Open the door, please!” The manager shouted.

Luckily Sooyoung has already got changed and headed to the door. Tiffany grinned.

            “Help me” Tiffany mouthed to Sooyoung and ran to the bathroom. Sooyoung sighed and opened the door.

The manager looked at her, unhappy.

            “What took you so long?”

            “I’m sorry, I was… cleaning up” Sooyoung said.

            “And your hair is wet?”

            “O-oh! You know, sweat”

            “Well… you should take a bath then” The manager said then walked in, followed by EXO at the back who gave Sooyoung a look.

Great, now they’ll think that I’m a disgusting maid. Sooyoung thought.

Sooyoung saw Sehun ran to the bathroom that Tiffany was using.

What is he doing?

            “What are you doing Sehun?” Suho asked.

            “You know… that one” Sehun answered.

            “Use the bathroom upstairs”

            “Are you crazy? It will be too late, you don’t want to see poop on the stairs” Kai said.

 Did Tiffany locked the door? Oh, I hope so  Sooyoung thought.

Sehun opened the door of the bathroom Tiffany using. Sehun’s eyes widened.

            “H-hey?” Tiffany waved at him awkwardly.

            “W-what—“ Sehun was shocked to see Tiffany in the bathroom. Thank god, Tiffany was already dressed up fully.

            “You need to use it right? Go now!” Tiffany walked out of the bathroom and pushed Sehun in.

Sooyoung who was watching, sighed in relief. 

Image


            

            “Kris! What’s wrong?” Luhan asked as he took a seat next to Kris.

            “Nothing”

            “Don’t lie, you didn’t focus on your dance and rap”

Kris sighed and ruffled his own hair. Luhan chuckled and tapped his shoulder.

            “Is it about Jessica?” Luhan asked.

            “Yes”

            “What’s with her?”

            “I met her and she was with Donghae”

            “So? I thought you’re over her”

            “I do”

            “What’s the problem then?”

Kris was not sure whether to tell him the truth or not. He didn’t want Luhan to laugh at him and think he’s stupid. He sighed again.

            “Jessica asked me on a double date. She doesn’t know that I’m still single and I don’t want Jessica to think that I’m not over her so I accept her offer”

            “Whoah Kris,”

            “I know”

            “I didn’t expect this from you” Luhan laughed.

            “I know, I’m stupid, what should I do, Luhan?”

Luhan didn’t answer him. He honestly didn’t know what to do too since he’s never been in this situation before. Suddenly his face got brighter.

            “Hey! I have an idea!”

 

            Image

 

                      “We’re home!” a group of boys shouted as they entered the house. Sooyoung who was watching tv quickly stood up and grinned.

            “Hey guys! You’re home early. I haven’t cook anything, what do you want to eat?” Sooyoung asked.

            “No, it’s okay, we ate sushi on the way home” Lay smiled.

            “O-oh, okay”

Chen and Xiumin threw their body to the sofa and watched the TV, while the other members walked upstairs. Sooyoung sighed and headed to her room when suddenly someone grabbed her hand.

            “I need your help” He said.

            “K-kris? What is i-it?” Sooyoung answered.

Kris pulled Sooyoung to the kitchen. Sooyoung’s heart beat faster, she saw her wrist was still held by Kris. Kris asked Sooyoung to sit. Kris’s face was so serious that Sooyoung couldn’t guess what was he thinking. He sighed.

            “I… need your help”

            “Okay, yeah, sure, w-what is it?”

            “I want—no, I need you to be my girlfriend”

Sooyoung couldn’t believe what Kris was just saying. They’ve never talk before and suddenly he asked her to be his girlfriend?

            “N-no, I’m sorry, this is wrong, I can’t be your girlfriend, you see, We’ve never talk to each other and .. and—“

            “Y-you don’t understand—“

            “No, I understand, Kris. I’m sorry. I don’t feel anything to you. Beside, I think I like someone else, yeah, someone else—“

            “B-but—“

Sooyoung quickly hugged Kris tightly.

            “Sorry I dumped you, Kris, you’re a great man. I know you’ll find someone else” Sooyoung whispered. Kris frowned but then slowly chuckled.

            “Don’t get your head big, I just want you to be my fake girlfriend for a day” Kris answered.

            “I kno—“ Sooyoung’s eyes widened, she pushed Kris. “What?!”

            “You heard me, I need you to be my fake girlfriend for a day only” Kris smirked.

            “Wait, what?! I don’t understand!”

            “I know you want to be my girlfriend but sorry, you’re not my type”

            “W-whaat?!! Just so you know, you’re not my type either!”

Kris laughed.

            “So, will you help me?”

            “Okay”

Kris looked at Sooyoung from hair to toe.

            “Let’s go to shopping mall now”  

Image

Sooyoung came out from the fitting room wearing 1 as she smiled widely.         

            “What do you think?”

 

            “I hate it” Kris answered coldly.

            “B-but, I lo—“

            “Change it”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes then walked back in. She changed her dress to 2 and smiled to the mirror. He’ll like this.  She thought. She walked out, grinning, but kris immediately shook his head.

            “W-what— Ugh!”

She changed to the 3rd dress. What? It’s too y. She walked out of the fitting room.

            “Kris, I think it’s too short and too se—“

            “We’ll buy this one” Kris said.

            “No! Yah!!”

             “What? You’ll be my date tomorrow, I decide what you’re gonna wear”

            “Not fair”

            “Well, that’s how life works” 


 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hai hai! Sorry for the late update ;A;  I was very busy. I think I will be updating every week from now on ouo please comment! I love reading comments and silent readers, I'm watching you!! notreally xD oh here's a poll because I honestly can't decide OTL