Chapter 2

Their Maids

 

chapter two; 

                  

 

»           “There are three levels in this dorm. Exo K on the second level and Exo M on the third level.The first level is for them to hang out together,you know...boys”  The Manager explained.

Sooyoung and Tiffany looked at each other and nodded slightly.

 

He checked his watch. “Sorry to leave you this early but I have to pick them from the photoshoot. I’ll see you later. Oh anyway, this is the list for you two” He gave the girls two paper and left them standing there speechless.

 

Tiffany frowned, looking at the list.

 

“What is this?” She opened it. “What the hell? A list of things they like and dislike. Seriously, Choi Sooyoung, what were you thinking when you accept this job?”

 

“Come on, Tiff! It isn’t that bad! Beside, we have no other choice if we want to get money” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“I told you it was a bad idea, running away from our parents! We could have been a designer or a restaurant owner now with their help”

 

Sooyoung gave Tiffany a ‘what-the-’ face.

 

          “You are the one who said you want to be successful without their help” Sooyoung asnwered.

 

          “Uhhm.. right, I forgot” Tiffany laughed.

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, she fold the paper.

 

          “I’ll go to the third floor to clean up first” She said and walked to the stairs to the third level.

 

          Sooyoung knew that it’s a boy group’s place, of course it will be messy. She has prepared herself mentally to see the place. When she arrived, her eyes widened on how clean the place was. Everything was in their place. Sooyoung even thought why do they need maid. She checked through all the place. Since there’s no use of her staying there, she decided to cook something for the boys.

 

***

 

          “Mamamia! Tell me I’m dreaming! Tell me!” Tiffany kneeled down dramatically. She couldn’t believe of what’s in front of her. A really messy place. She’s not used to this cleaning thing. Her parents own a famous cosmetic brand, she’s rich, she always hired maids for this thing.

 

          “Where should I start?” Tiffany sighed. “Exo-K, you better pay me big” She started cleaning the living room.

 

***

 

Sooyoung who was cooking in the kitchen, heard a noise outside the door.

 

Are they here yet?

 

          She quickly set up the table when suddenly the door was opened by someone. A 13 guys came in. She could tell that one of the guys is the manager who talked to her earlier. The 12 guys stared at Sooyoung.

 

          “Can someone explain who is this heavenly creature in front of me?” Kai asked.

 

          “Oh. Guys, this is Sooyoung, Exo-M’s maid . She will cook and clean your place. Exo-M, please don’t make it hard for her” The manager said.

 

Sooyoung bowed slightly.

 

          “Uhm.. Annyeong, Sooyoung imnida”

 

          “Annyeong! Xiumin here!”

 

          “Chen here”

        "I'm Tao"

 

          “You’re korean! Lay imnida” he show his dimple.

 

          “I’m Luhan”

 

          “Kris”

 

          The atmosphere then became so awkward. Chanyeol looked around the house like a psycho. Then got hit by Baekhyun.

 

          “What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked.

 

          “Don’t we get a maid too, manager?” Chanyeol asked.

 

The manager chuckled and approached the door of the house, heading to go out.

 

“Of course, she probably upstairs, cleaning your animal’s cage-like place. I’ll see you tomorrow, guys. Be nice to the maid. You know it’s your fifth maids this week” He closed the door and left the group.

 

          Sooyoung saw Sehun was whispering to Suho, their leader about something. Then Suho smiled to the girl sweetly.

 

          “Annyeonghaseyo, ExoK leader, Suho imnida. This is Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O, and Kai. It’s a pleasure to meet you” Suho greeted then all ExoK bowed.

 

          “Ah.. annyeong” Sooyoung replied. “Oh yeah, guys, I cooked spaghetti”

 

          The group became hyper all of a sudden. The ran to the kitchen and sat on each seat there. Sooyoung got confused. Of course it’s okay if ExoK joining, but she only cooked for 6 people.

 

          “hm.. for Exo M” Sooyoung continued. All eyes were on her.

 

Chanyeol facepalmed.

 

“I don’t like our maid!” Chanyeol shouted. The Exo K stood up with sad face. They walked, seeing ExoM’s happy face, eating the delicious spaghetti.

 

Exo K made their way to second floor. Baekhyun shook his head, still couldn’t believe that only Exo K didn’t have their dinner. But as they stepped on the second floor, they stared in awe, except for Chanyeol who was still walking at the back, talking about how bad the Exo K maid for not making them dinner. For the very first time. It’s clean.

 

“What happened?” D.O asked with his eyes widened. Then a girl came.

 

“Hey, I’m Tiffany, your maid, sorry I didn’t make you guys dinner, but hey, I cleaned your place. So what do you gu-

 

“Just wait until I meet the maid! I will kill h-“ Chanyeol shouted loudly until he saw a girl in front of the group. The girl and the other exo k members looked at Chanyeol. “K-kill my self. Ha ha. Hey, girl, you’re our maid? H-hey! H-how you doin’?”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

          “So what do you guys want for dinner?” She asked.

 

          “Wait, before that, we’re going to introduce ourselves” Suho said. “I’m Suho, the leader” He smiled.

 

          “Baekhyun here”

 

          “Sehun” He smiled slightly.

 

          “I’m Chanyeol and you’re extremely pretty” He then received a smack on his head from Baekhyun.

 

          “D.O here, I can cook, I’m the umma” He grinned.

 

          “I’m Kai, but you can call me tonight” Kai winked.

 

          “Oh hi ‘Tonight’! I’m Tiffany, nice name” Tiffany said. “Okay, I’ll go downstairs to cook now”

 

          “Wait, let me! You must be tired right now, you can go clean yourself” D.O smiled and walked downstaris.

 

Tiffany looked at the boys.

 

          “Well, at least one of you is kind enough to help me not to try to kill me. Call me if you need anything” Tiffany said then rushed to her room.

 

Chanyeol looked at s.

 

          “Guys, I can’t believe, I said I want to kill her” Chanyeol facepalmed. Baekhyun tapped his shoulder.

 

          “It’s okay, Yeol”

 

          “Exo M’s maid is prettier” Kai said, making Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun turned to him.

 

Suho chuckled.

 

          “You just say that because she called you ‘Tonight’ Nice pick-up line you got there” Chanyeol laughed.

 

          “Well, that’s one of the reason” Kai muttered.

 

          “I think they’re both equally pretty” Sehun said.

 

          “Okay guys, time to clean!” Suho said.

 

***

 

          “Hhmm.. You’re so good at cooking!” Xiumin said to Sooyoung while his mouth was still full. Sooyoung smiled, trying to hide her drool.

 

            “Sooyoung, You should take some too” Luhan smiled.

 

            Sooyoung thought, she saw an angel right in front of her with a stunning smile. She blushed but hid it quickly.

 

            “S-sure”

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Sorry for the late update ;AA; I'm trying to write it longer. lol. Thanks for the subscribe and comments <3 really appreaciate it. Oh yeah, the story layout is from  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/239490/loverush-story-layouts-graphics-shinee-exo-layouts-resources-tokkiberry