New Self.

Young & Wild.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora was different after that day. She barely walk around with dark makeup and she even forgot all about dressing up the way she should. She should dress up simple or sometimes a little punk-isk style which suits her very well. There was something different about her but it was a good thing though. Her family was extremely shocked when she got down from her bedroom early one day for breakfast and her face was with very little eye makeup. They were appalled to see Sora in such way. Her father even thought that Sora might have gone sick but was then assured that she was fine by Jongup as he explained how Sora was changing to be a better person but she hasn't completely changed. She doesn't laugh. She hasn't laugh a lot in a long time. She was that troubled child who seems to lost in her own head. It's like she has her own head.

Sora headed to school with Jongup as usual and well many thought that she was a new girl as it took them sometime during the day to figure out that she was Sora. Her friends were the first to be very shocked. "I like it", Jiyeon said hugging Sora tightly. Jiyeon was actually happy to see Sora this way when the others took some time to accept it during the day but of course everything turned out okay at the end of the day. At lunch, a lot of people was staring at Sora and of course she hated all the attention but she never could give a care about others think. Something that made her life  a little much more easier. "Oh my god, is she thinking of turning good now?", a girl whispered from the table behind Sora. Sora immediately stopped eating as she heard reply from that particullar girl's friend. "I know right, she's never good. Trashy from the start", her friend replied which got Sora to stand up picking up her tray of food and walked over to them. Both of the girls' eyes when wide seeing Sora standing right before them with a blank face which got everyone in the cafeteria to stop. Zelo who was playing around with Joon stopped as Zelo's attention got caught by Sora who he was a little suprised to see without all her thick makeup.

"Hey girls, I think there's something you should know", Sora said placing her tray on their table before reaching for their drinks. Both of the girls went silent as they didn't know what Sora was talking about. Sora smiled, "I think you guys got things wrong. Some people actually want to try new things and people as shallow minded as you girls will end up all the way down to sewage in the future and I think you guys spilled water on your skirts or you guys just peed the out of yourselves", Sora said with a smile at the end of her sentences before pouring both of their drinks onto their skirts which got them to panic and stood up screaming. "I'm sorry. This would be last but before that go do me a favour and clean up yourself because you both look like dogs who never showered for 10 years with all that ugly make up that makes you look like your mum gave birth to you with botox on", Sora continued her speech and walked off dusting her hands; letting everyone watch her get away with the things she just did. Zelo however who watched it full display put his tray back on the counter and chased after Sora when everyone continued with their lunch routines while the two girls ran off to get themselves cleaned.

Sora walked quite fast heading to the rooftop while Zelo slowly followed her from the back; somewhere she would go to hide. She had always been fond of finding peach at rooftops. She knew someone was following her but she just didn't care. She just wanted to get away. When she was already there standing by the balcony with the wind blowing her hair, Zelo stood beside her which got her to turn her head to him. "That wasn't nice", Zelo said nicely  in a thoughtful way before turning his head to Sora. Sora hesitated, "I know... I said I was sorry and I told them that it would be last. I'm not doing anything like that again", she said. Zelo and Sora stood there in silence which gave Sora's mind plenty of time to think about how she cared about what those girls think. She actually cared. She got pissed about and she actually did something which showed to everyone that she do care if someone talked bad about her and the only things she didn't care was what others was going to do once she's done with them. Sora then immediately took her phone out and called home. "Mum, can you pick me up? I don't feel so well and I just want to go home", she said before hanging up. She knew her mum would pick her up, her mum was always there when she needs her. Her family was always there for her and she need them a lot at times when she doesn't feel alright. "Are you okay?", Zelo asked stopped Sora from walking; starting to get worried as he listened to Sora's words to her mum. Sora stopped and turned to him, "Yeah, I just need get out of here. I feel like... I feel like I'm going to lose my mind", she said and rushed off to get her things. Zelo stood there and began to wonder about what was going on.

Sora wasn't lying. She really did felt like she was about to lose her mind. All that she was thinking of was how much she is begining to care about what others think when she barely give a back then. She felt like she was losing herself and luckily when she was about to leave class, when she phone rang as she mother was already nearby Sora collapsed and in time Zelo just exited the door that leads up to the rooftop and witnessed her collapsing. He was the first to get to her before the others and got Jongup to assist right away. Sora was carried by Jongup into the car. Her body was weak. Sora felt like she was dying. She felt her energy being drained as her eyes were blur and she kept hearing blurry noises and her vissions kept going clear and unclear but one thing she did saw first when she collapsed was Zelo running after she hit her head on the floor and then all she heard was his voice but then it had turned into Jongup's voice and Jongup image up to the point that she really had lost her conciousness. Sora woke up in a hospital that recognised so well. She was always given the same room, same doctor, same nurse. It was requested by her parents that she is comfortable with her surroundings when it came to a time like this. It upset her when she woke up and saw no one there which for her to get out of bed, wore her shoes and headed out after convincing her doctor that she's fine and she just wanted to rest at home. Zelo who followed Jongup earlier to the hospital was downstairs about to head up to her room but then saw her heading out.

"Whoa where are you going? You just got her like an hour ago", Zelo said holding on to Sora's arm. Sora released her hand angrily as she was really upset to wake up to the same thing everytime she's in the hospital. "I'm going home", Sora said with a little edge of about to cry but was stopped again by Zelo. "Don't worry, I got the doctor's permission", she said turning to him and pulled her arm away again. Zelo followed her and pulled her arm one last time, "Let's get you back upstairs", he said but then Sora once again released herself and started scolding him as she cried. "Don't you get it? I hate it there. Every single time I wake up, I see no one there. I've woken up a billion times and without fail, no one is there for me and it's sickening to me!", she said leaving both of them to stare at each other but most Zelo who was staring at Sora as her tears was falling. Sora wiped her tears of angrily and walked off. Without doubt, Zelo followed her. "Alright then let's go somewhere else? The flower garden?", he asked suggesting; trying to help her feel better at the same time as he could see how she was struggling with her own emotions. The two of them sat there in silence. Sora toughened herself up again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter