Dear Diary,

Young & Wild.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the rain drizzling not only brought the feeling of sleepiness but it also brought the feeling of calmness to Sora. She was in bed on a Saturday morning and she definitely had no plans on leaving her bed until her phone was spammed with messages and phone calls from her girls who were dying to leave their homes and head out together but Sora refused. It was shocking as she barely refuses any outing when she was offered but the girls would not let their plans end there. They went on ahead without Sora but of course Sora doesn't mind at all. She's not childish enough to think it is offensive. Instead of heading out with the girls, Sora decided to get ready and go for a walk as she listened to music blasting in her ears under the rain with her bright blue umbrella. She wore one of her comfy outfit (very light grey plain wool crop sweater,light denim shorts, white pull on loafers and a white clutch). Simple and nice. It definitely changed the way look from the way she usually dresses. There was a reason why she chose the clothes she was wearing though. It had always felt like it was a get away when she dresses different. Like nobody knew her. Like she's a total new person. She wouldn't wear too much eye makeup like she usually do and just like that, nobody notices her. It has been way too many times where her own best friends just passed by her right after look straight at her face. Best friends... huh? I guess make up to cover everything huh? Anyways, Sora strolled around in the small rain with her clutch hanging loosely on the other hand. She was enjoying herself. She had already enjoyed being by herself; although it feel rather lonely at times. Being by herself had always given her the time to think. Simply about anything. On this particular day, Sora had no idea why but she was thinking awfully a lot about Zelo and the girl he accidentally bumped into. Her name was Bora. She's the school most beloved student. Loved by her family, loved by her friends and loved by her teachers and she is indeed one of the top students a long side Sora and Jongup. Bora and Sora never spoken to each other before although they have passed by each other a billion times. They just never met even though they knew each other exist. She didn't get why it was bothering her so much. It was just an accident right?

As Sora walked a long the streets with very little cars passing by, she moved slowly taking her own sweet time. There was no where for her to go. She just wanted to walk around and feel the cold air and that was it but she decided to go to her favourite vintage English coffee shop where there was barely anyone. She liked it there, she loved the enviroment and she definitely liked the tea there. She was very fond of drinking tea. Right after she placed her outside, she headed inside and sat at her usual spot after ordering her tea at the counter. She even picked out a book from the bookshelves to entertain herself on such a lovely day. As she sunk into the couch for one at the corner of the coffee shop that had so many wide windows, she began reading happily like there was nothing she should worry about. Not long after, Zelo was walking by until he noticed something which got him to stop on his feet right after he passed by the window where Sora sitting on the inside. Zelo trailed back in foot steps backwards and stopped with his head tilted to the side to see if it is who he thinks it is. He smiled, he was sure now. Sora was definitely shocked when Zelo suddenly sat on the couch opposite her all of a sudden and he was just looking at her with a small smile on his face. "When did you come in?", she asked in shock putting the book she was reading on her lap. "Few seconds ago", he replied. Sora just looked at Zelo, she didn't know what to say but she was curious. "How did you know it's me?", she asked. Zelo looked up from the ground; he looked at Sora for a second and then back to the ground, "I don't know. I just thought it was you", he said. It was funny when he replied he just knew it was her, no one ever knew it was her. He was the first to notice her this way.

"I'm leaving now. I guess I'll see you around in school", Sora said with her clutch in her hand as she stood up but Zelo stood up with her immediately and nodded to her statement with a blank expression on his face. Sora stood a second longer, something was dragging her back but then immediately left. The moment the left the coffee shop, right after her opened her umbrella and began walking towards the street market where it was crowded, Zelo chased after her suggesting they go for a walk around in a place he knows Sora will definitely like. "Bo?", Sora asked in surprised. Zelo smiled playfully, "Really, you will love it. I'm quite sure of it too", he said leading the way by showing the way in the drizzling rain. Sora began to panic and felt bad as Zelo just walked in the rain when she has an umbrella. "Zelo-ssi, come stand under the umbrella. You'll get sick if you stay in the rain", Sora said walking faster to get to him. She got the umbrella above him and they stood there awkwardly looking at each other. Zelo did not refuse but both of them can't deny that there was an awkward atmosphere between them as they walked side by side under the umbrella. Right before they arrived towards the walking distance destination, the rain stopped as Sora peeked her head out. She immediately ran under the sky with her arms spread open wide since Zelo insisted to hold the umbrella on the way to the place. What Sora did not realise was that she was in a very vintage garden filled with beautiful flowers. When she had noticed that, she took her time looking around as Zelo sat at the center where there was a bench. He somehow was just looking at her walk around. He must have find her look so different without all the dark makeup and the high end fashion clothings.

After her short trip around the garden, she walked towards Zelo and sat beside him awkwardly. "Why did you bring me here?", Sora asked hesitantly but did not turn her head towards Zelo. "I can see that you like these kinds of things after seeing how you look like today. Things like this makes you calm right?", Zelo replied with a smile before he took out his ipod with earphones attatched to it. Sora had a puzzle look on her face. Zelo spoke, "Here, listen to this", and waited for Sora's face expression or reaction to the song. "I... like this song. It's one of my favourites", Sora replied with a slight shocked look on her face and Zelo smiled. It was such a coincidence that the song she listened to was something that he would listen to. Zelo put one of the earphones into his ear and laughed, "You have good taste in mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter