Chapter Three

What Is Love .

No One Pov

i sat down on the couch sighing  i cannot belive they will  be living with !!! i ruffled my hair in frustration someone plaopped down next to you looked and saw it was tao you looked around and saw all of EXO-M looking at you "Yes?"you asked as nicely as possible "You pretty"lay said you looked at him he was smirking you tilted your head to the side "Why thank you."You said smiling 

*BANG*

The front door bursted open revealingfour happy girl but there smiles instantly fell when they saw EXO-M "Why are they here?"kyungri asked "Boss said that they have to stay with us for awhile"you said the four shrugged and sat dowwn next to you they got out a paper and opened it,it read

This is Your BOSS considering EXO-M and dark muses  guys are on break you guys will be going ot a NEW school TS high you guys are instructed to protect the new rookie gang B.A.P Theres a girl gang there named SECRET stay away from them you guys will be there with F(X) they will be there to keep an eye on you guys. The gang that are targeting these boys are u-kiss and sistar so keep an eye out for them you guys will be starting tomorrow morning all of your scedules are stapled to the letter.

-Boss

"Great"you said sarcasticly you unstapled the schedules

Pd.1 English

pd.2 Algebra

pd.3.chemistry

pd.4.Dance

pd.5.Vocal class

Pd.6.Free period

Monday

All periods

Tuesday

3

5

1

wensday

4

6

2

thursday

5

1

3

friday

6

4

6

Well...."Well we have all the same classes together"kyungri said you shot up and leaned to look over her shoulder "WHADYA MEAN"you asked "We have all the same classes as EXO-M and B.A.P"eunji said you started whining "Hey lets go to bed already its.12:00"seungah said you rushed upstairs and layed down you cuddled with skittles you heard everyones door close ...then you fell asleep.

 


 

The next day

You woke up and looked at your clock 6:45 you sighed and got ready for yout new school you opened your closet and put on your outfit you combed your hair you walked downstairs and went to the kitchen "Morning jinnie"kyungri said reading a magazine "morning everyone"you said tiredly "WOAH why is your shirt so short?!"kris asked "hmm?"you said and looked down at your shirt you shrugged "I can manage"you said and smiled you opened the fridge and took out your drink "Okay so jinnie youll ride with lay ill ride with kris eunji chen seungah luhan hyuna xiumin and tao youll ride with us and kris"kyungri said you all nodded you walked to your car follwed by lay kris kyungri and taoeunji and chen seungah and luhan hyuna and xiumin  you got in your car and put on your sunglasses and adjusted the rear view mirror lay got in smiling wide "Arent guys suppose to have the cars?"he asked you shrugged "I dun no"you said smiling and zoomed off you opened the window letting the wind make your hair blow unkowingly you didnt know that lay was staring at you he smirked *Your so beautiful and y mm Ts high? Ill irrtate you there* he said looking infront  you pulled up in the parking lot followed by the others you saw people stop and look at the parking lock you parked and turned off your engine so did the others you took off your glasses lay opened the door and stepped out you heard people gasp you smirked and you stepped out along with the girls coming out aswell all of EXO-M stood on the sidewalk you grabbed your bag and walked twords them everyone was staring at you guys in fear but mostly in amazement "LAY OPPA!"a girl yelled and pushed everyone aside she stopped and posed "Im hyosung"she said trying to give her best smile but came out ugly "Sorry i have someone else in mind"he said and walked away with you guys following you snickered she gasped and stormed away the bell rang signalling it was time for class you guys walked in your pase people looked out of their class room windows seeing which one theyll end up in.

 

You stopped at room b-1 you knocked on the door a short lady opened the door "New students?"she asked you blinked at her "No"you said sarcasticly she sighed and let you guys in people gasped your phone buzzed everyone else did get a text too 

-boss

You guys have to pretend to be a couple but tao cant hes too young find a girl for him seojin

You put away your phone "Hi im kris..this is my girlfriend kyungri"he said you made a noise and tried to hide your laughter "Hello im kyungri"she said "im xiumin this is my girl seungah"he said holding a girl by her shoulder "Hello im seungah im this baozi's girl"she said "HIIII IM LUHAN THIS IS MY BABY GIRL EUNJI!"he said back hugging a girl she smiled turning pink"Hello im eunji"she said "oh god..."you mumbled crossing your fingers "hey im chen this is my girlfriend..Hyuna"he said "Ugh huh"you said everyone looked at you,you smiled sweetly "HELLO IM HYUNA CHENS GIRLFRIEND"She said you sighed "Hi im Lay..this is aegi~"he said pulling you inti a ccute loving hug you shuddered you smiled sweetly again "Hello Im seo jin ah..you can call me seojin seo or jin"you said smiling people fawned over the cute couples "Hi im tao im single "he said smiling "i just had a love at first sight!"he said you all looked at him "Her"he said pointing to a girl she pointed to herself blushing madly "your name pretty"he said "m-m-minah"she said he smiled and sat next to her "Will you be my girlfriend"he asked she nodded he smiled and hugged her playing with her hair you all sighed and sat down next to your 'boyfriend'

 


This is minah