Chapter Two

What Is Love .

Your Pov

"YAAHHH!!!!!"i shook the school gates getting mad "AIGH seo its no use were locked out of the dance"eunji pouted "ANNIIYYA I will get in im wearing a freaking dress!"i yelled "We All Are"Kyungri said i pouted and looked down at my outfit i started stomping my feet "STOP your going to break your heels"Hyuna unnie scolded me "Its the freaking winter dance and we have a break tomorrow~"i whined "Well someone looks y"a voice said behind me i turned around and saw EXO-M standing there "Thank you i know i look y but that not the problem"i said shaking the gate i pouted and turned around and saw them staring at my face Luhan blinked "Wait wansnt your hair black yesterday?"he said "Yeah YAY you graduated from the 1st grade!"i said sarcasticly he frowned playfully i turned around and conetinued to whine "I just wanted to dance!"i whined "lets just go"SungHa said i frowned and followed behind hyuna unnie "I walked all the way over here and i didnt even get to dance"i said kicking a rock "Oh hey there ies"a voice said i looked up and saw the gang beast infront of us looks like they dont reconise us i smirked and grabbed the hankerchief in my bag and wipped of my lipsstick i looked back at them their expressions turned scared "Omo where so sorry we didnt know it was you guys"they said i nodded they scurried away "Now if everyone is scared of you how are you suppose to get your man?"i looked i saw lay i smiled "Well that why i have you"i said his cheek "Fallen for my charms already"He said i smirked "No its called playing your game"i said looking at him and walking away i finally arrived home "Hey seo-ah were gonna be going home tomorrow"minah said i nodded "im gonna go to japan to visit gramda and grandpa"hyuna unnie said i nodded "Wanna come?"she asked "No"i said she smiled she knows i dislike going there its where my worst memories are i went to the kitchen i looked inside and grabbed my cheesecakei rushed to the dining room i sat down and started eating my cheesecake its like pure heavean~~!! I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!!!! Maybe i should go to the shop tomorrow and get somemore i walked up to my room i changed my clothes and got in bed hugging my stuffed animal called skittlesi hugged it tight and soon fell asleep.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*my eyes shot open i groaned and sat up *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* I rushd to the door and shot it open with a glare on my face i frowned when i saw EXO-M "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"i asked tired kris handed me a paper i snatched it away and read it 

This letter is from Sooman your gang boss EXO-M will be living with you for the time being-

I threw the paper on the floor stomping on it throwing a tantrum i screamed and cried "Can we come in?"lay asked i pouted but let them in "Oh and i LOVE your sleeping attire"he said i looked down i groaned i walked in and walked in the kitchen they followed "Why is it so girly?"luhan asked i glared at him "May i remind you this is a girls household"i said he 'ohed' me "Theres rooms upstairs"i said