여파 - 수지

Love Me

A/N; 

This is a short chapter, but I wanted the last chapter to make a bit more sense before moving onto the next day.

Please anticipate it, the next chapter's going to be filled with Myungzy! ^^

--

 

  Suzy's body rapidly spiraled towards the ground. She felt exhilarated. She decided, while still spiraling in the air, that she would go bungee jumping someday. Her thoughts were halted for a moment, when her body hit the ground. Her body made contact on the concrete with a deafening thud that resonated through her backyard. The cement cracked underneath her body.

   Am I that fat? she mused, with a bitter smile on her lips.

Falling on the concrete cement for Suzy had been the equivalent to the sensation of falling on the grass for a child. She slowly, swiftly got back up on her feet.

   Still alive.

  Suzy batted off dirt that had accumulated on her dress. She scanned her backyard for any sign of a witness. None. The backyard was filled with soil from the lush forest that surrounded her home. The wind blew the soil in very deep. Sometimes, if Suzy forgot to shut the windows, she would find soil in her kitchen. That made her angry.

     She had barely felt any pain, but blood had started to accumulate on her lips. She spit out a pebble from the corner of . She contemplated what had just happened. The anatomy of a vampire made no sense to her. Falling down four stories of a building wouldn’t hurt a vampire’s body completely, but scraping it’s lips against a pebble would?

She sighed and scanned her backyard one last time.

   No one in sight.

Suzy proceeded to enter her home through the backdoor, content that no one had seen her.

  Little did she know, however, that Jongin was inside the wooden shed behind her house. He had viewed the scene through the grimy window of the shed. He gasped with utter horror as she jumped off the four floors of her house. He would have dashed out to help her, if she hadn’t gotten up so quickly. She had seemed unharmed.

 He watched with interest as she rose from her spot on the ground, a smile slowly spreading across her lips. He watched her look around. He could have been spotted by Suzy, but he was frozen in place. He was too shocked to move. Fortunately, he wasn't seen. He couldn't believe it. Her movements were abnormal. Supernatural, even.

That’s when Jongin realized. He blinked his caramel eyes in wonder.

She was a vampire, just like him.