Your Busy All The Time

Understanding

You were so happy that Lay had finally fulifilled his dream to be a apart of SM. It really made you happy, knowing that Lay was finally able to take time for himself instead of him always looking out for you. He would go to SM every day so that he would start his usual training. You didn't know that he would take practically the whole day there and you wanted him to atleast have a rest or stop by your apartment. He obviously couldn't do that due to the fact that he was extremely busy and that by the time he finishes his training, Lay would be extremely tired. You were really getting worried for his health and for him because you thought that he was pushing himself to hard and that one day he would suffer by his waist injury. 

One day, you were waiting for Lay to come back home, eventhough he said for you not to because he would be coming back later in the morning. You waited for 30 minutes and those 30 minutes turned into an hour than 2 hours. Eventually, you grew tired and you decided to sleep and you just fell asleep on your black leathered couch.

At 1:00am, Lay came back, tired and exhausted. But then he saw a small figure on the couch and realised it was you.

She waited for me, silly girl, I told her not to. He thought to himself.

He got the blanket and pillow from your room and gently placed it over your sleeping body. He pecked your cheek and whispered,

"I'm so sorry I kept you waiting, Goodnight ________, I love you"

Lay got up and he headed to his bedroom and started to fall asleep. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

You woke up from your deep slumber and you winced from the pain on your back. The couch was really uncomfortable and you kept squirming. You found that you had a blanket and a pillow on the couch and you realised that Lay must've put it on you while you were fast asleep. You ran to his bedroom and you felt disappointed because his bed was empty.

He's gone again. You thought.

You made yourself breakfast and sat on the couch and watched some television. The dramas were really boring and you just decided to go out and get some fresh air. You dressed up wearing this outfit  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=5395406&.svc=facebook&id=85582568. You felt refreshed and you headed out your door and locked it before you left. You were just walking along the path and just gazing at the scenery infront of you. You were so glad to have this time to yourself because you felt so carefree. You stayed at the nearby park for a little while and you decided to go back home. 

You saw a familiar tall figure walking to your apartment and you found that it was Lay.

"Lay!" you called out to him

He turned around and saw your pale face and he came over to you and pulled you into a warm hug.

"Why are you so early today hmm?" you asked him.

"I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend" he pouted.

"Babe, your being cheesy" you grinned

"Yah, I worked really hard today and this is what I get" he said cutely.

"I'm sorry babe, I missed you though" you said in your cutest aegyo voice.

You knew that he would give in when you used your aegyo and he would always give in when you did.

"Arasso, ok let's go in hmm?" You nodded and held his hand while you were walking back to your apartment. 

"Lay babe?" 

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to go back to SM tommorrow?" 

"Of course I do honey, why?"

"I want you to stay with me because we never have time anymore"

"Babe, you know I want to but you know that SM requires full attendence of training right?"

"Yeah, I know that but.... you know what don't worry about it"

You really wanted to spend more time with him because he was never home but you couldn't blame him, afterall, it was his dream.

"_____, are you okay?"

In all honesty, you felt sad and disappointed but you had to understand his job.

"I'll be fine, just rest today ok?" 

"Yeah ok babe, Goodnight, I love you" he said in his tired voice.

"I love you too Lay"

 

Authors Note:

I updated another chapter very quickly because I owe you guys soo much. Thank you for waiting for these chapters and they will be coming soon! 

Hope you like this chapter! 

Saranghae guys! <3    N.G :)