Graduating With Lay

Understanding

 

Eversince Lay asked you out you just felt like the most happiest person in the world! You always wanted this to happen eversince the day you saw him.
 
You were still attending school, but today was your last day of school and you just couldnt wait for graduation which was tomorrow . Since it was your last day everyone was carefree and didn't care less about what the teacher said. It was the end of second period and you were excited to see Lay because you haven't seen him yet today. You were walking through the crowded corridors and you finally saw your boyfriend, Lay. You basically run and jumped on him when you saw him. He just laughed at your actions and just hugged you back. You finally pulled away and smiled at your handsome boyfriend.
 
"Are you excited for Graduation babe?" Lay asked.
 
"Of course I am, i've been waiting for this for soo long!" You said excitedly.
 
"That's good to know. You wanna grab some food, i'm starving!" Lay frowned.
 
"I AM TOO! HAHAHAHA!" You laughed at his cute remark.
 
"LET'S GO TO THE CAFETERIA BEFORE I PASS OUT!" Lay shouted.
 
Once you got your food, you went to the table Lay was sitting at, you immediatly burst into laughter when you saw him stuffing food in his mouth because he was that hungry.
 
"Slow down babe" you said
 
"It just tastes to good!" Lay said with his mouth full.
 
When he finally finished eating, you had our last period left to go before it was time to go home.
 
It was History, your most hated subject because it was too much much work and was really boring. You didn't care about what the teacher said and just daydreamed. History was finally over and you waited for Lay to finish his Music class. You waited for 5 mins until he came out with a huge grin on his face because you have finally finished high-school. He hugged you as soon as he approached you and finally pulled away.
 
"I love you _____" Lay said with a sincere smile
 
"I love you too Lay." You smiled at him back
 
*THE NEXT DAY*
 
It was 7:30 in the morning and you needed to get ready for graduation. You were feeling really happy knowing you finally finished thise stressful years of work. You went in the bathroom, you took a shower and brushed your teeth. You were drying your hair with a towel and blow dried it. You put on your uniform,  put light makeup and curled your hair. You looked in the mirror to check if everything was all good.
 
You smiled to yourself and got your bag ready. You suddenly got a text message. It was from Lay. It read,
 
"Babe, i'm waiting in front of your door, so that we can go together! Hurry, I miss you already! HAHAHAHA! Love you! <3 :)"
 
You smiled like a fool and replied,
 
"HAHAHAHA! Thanks for waiting babe! I love you too and I miss you aswell! <3 I'll be quick! :)
 
You checked your appearance again and once everything was all good, you went outside your house and saw Lay, who was dressed so nicely and his hair pulled back really handsomely. His jaw dropped when he saw you and you just chuckled.
 
"Babe, you look beautiful!" Lay said amazed
 
"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself"
 
"Let's go!" Lay said as he held your hand
 
You walked to school because your house was really close to it. You held your hand in Lay's and was blushing. He held your hand as if you were gonna run away from him.
 
You finally reached school and got your self in your seat which was next to Lay. You started to feel nervous and you felt Lay's hand holding yours as you waited for the graduation to start.
 
The graduation was starting and you felt really safe with Lay holding your hand. People were starting to get called up in pairs and you were next. You and Lay went up together, hand in hand and recieving your diploma. You went down the stage, still hand in hand with Lay.
 
The graduation finally finished and you celebrated it with Lay. You went back home, you and Lay were really tired.
 
Lay got something from his back that he hid and handed it to you. It was a bouquet with a teddy bear on it.
 
"Congratulations babe!" Lay said in a high pitched tone.
 
"THANK YOU!" You started to place a thousand kisses on his face and he just giggled. 
 
"Congratulations to you too babe" You said
 
He pulled you in for a hug and said,
 
"I will always love you ______, Forever." Lay said in his sincere voice.
 
"I will always love you too Lay, Forever."
 
"Promise."
 
"I promise" I gave him a truthful smile and I gave him a small peck on the cheek.
 
"Good, because I will never let you go" Lay said and gave you a small peck on the forehead.
 
Hi guys, 
Sorry i've been extremly busy with school work! I'm sorry for the late update!
Hope you like this! <3