Meeting&Mails;

Different lives. One heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

It’s been thirty minutes after ten but the president is still nowhere to be found. Mr. Kang said that he will be here at ten.

 

Hmm he’s late. “Well who am I to complain? He owns this building.”

 

I was so bored of waiting that I decided to roam around the office. It was completely neat and well organized. Then I looked at the president’s desk and found picture frames placed beside the pile of files.

 

I saw a picture of a very handsome man posing with poise and an elegant smile lingering on his full lips. He must be the president. Just looking at his picture makes me feel his strong confidence and leadership. I admiringly stare at his picture.

 

Such a beautiful thick lips he has. I hit my head throwing away the thought. I looked at the next picture and a woman that has a strong resemblance with the president was smiling widely and hugging a young boy.

 

 I looked carefully, it was the president. He maybe twelve or thirteen years old at the picture based on his looks. I observed the picture more. I conclude that it was his mother with him.

 

“Heh, he must love his mother dearly.”

 

I heard the elevator open. I immediately backed away from the desk. “It must be the president!” I quickly arranged myself and went beside my desk. I heard footsteps and my heart thumped from nervousness.

 

 Then viola, the president went inside. He was looking straight at his desk, facing me backwards and seems to not notice me. So I gathered all my strength and courageously called out to him.

 

“President Yang?” my voice sounding hesitant.

 

He turned around noticing my voice. Okay pull yourself together Dara.

 

My eyes caught him and I immediately turned stiff. Good thing I am wearing a thick glasses right now because my eyes went really wide seeing him. He is so handsome. His hair was dyed blonde suitable for his aura of elegancy. His nose is naturally sharp. And his lips.......

 

His lips, if I’m not a strong woman raised by gangsters I would die right now. I mean like literally. Why not? This man has the most amazing lips that I had ever seen. He has very luscious y rosy lips that will make any woman melt.

 

 I stared at it for I don’t know how long. Thanks again to my thick glasses, he won’t notice me checking him out. Well maybe?

 

Yah you ert stop staring. He’s your boss. I recollected myself and looked away from his lips. Then I saw his eyes looking straight at me. I’m shocked to see that his eyes are as beautiful as his lips.

 

He looked at me with great intensity. I don’t mind being glared at by those killer eyes.

 

That’s when I notice the he was observing me from head to toe. It made me insecure and uncomfortable that I bowed my head. I fidgeted from my place and played with the hem of my old fashioned skirt.

 

Maybe he is scrutinizing me. Why won’t he? I looked like this. I waited for him to talk but he stayed quiet looking at me. I can’t read what he is thinking because his face is expressionless looking at me.

 

Every minute of silence I felt like sinking on the floor. Will I get fired because of how I look? My knees were failing me from too much nervousness. Omg I’m gonna be fired from the first day!

 

“Pfft.” I heard him chuckle and I looked up. He was smiling. I stared at him. Hmm something is weird. I ignored the thought and gave my full attention to him.

 

“Don’t be too nervous I won’t bite.” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter