Chapter 2 :O

Can I love you?

 

1 week past and nothing special happened…

Still the boring school and hell home… Studying is boring (as usual!)…

Today I expect to have something to happen… Hmmm I have feeling and it’s a good feeling so let’s see what will happen. Thinking while walking to school… It will be good if it is related to SHINee! By the way! I’m not obsess just EYE-CANDY them! (Believe me!)

Let’s see what happen today!(during school)

Meet JaeYee and Yoseob, walk to school, start school, lunch time, study, end school.

Haizzz… I guess I’m wrong… SHINee didn’t even attend school today! It had been 1 week since I saw them, this whole week they didn’t attend school… I pouted while thinking about them.

After School!

“Yeehyun! YEEHYUN! YAH! PABO!” Yoseob practically yelled into my ears!

“Omo! You scared me! So yes seobbie what you want?” Jumped up slightly because of the loud volume of Yoseob yell.

“You finally heard us! We want to go to Starbucks, do you want to join us?” JaeYee said sarcastically.

“Of course! Gaja lets go!” Grabbing their arms and dragged them along.

 Starbucks!

We ordered our favourite drink and sat down. I wanted to start my spazz for SHINee again but they caught me and shut me up! They said they are apparently sick and tired of my repeatedly spazz so I guess I should give them a 1 day break! Therefore, Yoseob started saying about 1 of the girl in his class that’s pretty and innocent. JaeYee and I started suspecting if Yoseob have a crush on her!

Yoseob continued his story on and on, soon found out that we are whispering to each other and raised his eyebrow. We told him that he’s talking like he have a crush her, he blushed! Omo! I guess we are right! Yoseob have a crush on the pretty and innocent girl in his class!

Soon, after some tease and laughter, we all decided to go home. I hate returning home but still, I have to…

On the way home!

I plugged my earpiece and started listening to songs. I kept looking through my Twitter while walking. I didn’t see that there’s someone in front of me and……

BUMP!

“Ouch! Mianhae…” I groaned while trying to get up.

“Gwaenchana! Are you okay?” The guy that I bumped into pulled out his hands.

I looked up and saw HIM! That handsome blonde hair guy from SHINee! I stared at him with my wide eyes. I saw his hands shake a few times and realized that I am still on the ground. I ignored his hand and stood up myself. I blushed and looked away.

“Mianhae…” I looked down.

He cleared his throat, “Gwaenchana! I am Jonghyun from SHINee, nice to meet you!” He pulled out his hand.

“Ohh… I am YeeHyun.” I slowly pulled out my hand and shook his hand.

 “Ahhh! So embarrassing!” I thought to myself. I nodded at him and turn away and walked back home. I look back and saw him walk off too.

I reached home went straight into my room and close the door. I really feel like slapping myself! Why can’t meet Jonghyun in an awesome atmosphere instead of an embarrassing scene! Pabo! Yeehyun Pabo!

JongHyun POV

“Yeehyun, what a nice name. Hope to see her again!” He thought.

“Hyung! What are you thinking?” asked Taemin curiously.

“Do you know anyone called YeeHyun in our school?” Jonghyun asked Taemin softly.

“Boya! Wae? You like her? You’re mine!” screamed Key after eavesdropping on Taemin and Jonghyun conversation.

“Aniyo! I just bumped into her on the way back to studio!” Jonghyun knew that he shouldn’t have said anything about her to anyone! Key is just too overprotective but never mind he’s sweet.

Key seems relieve. Aigoo He’s so cute.

“Yeehyun just came into school this year. Heard that she’s very smart and have a love for music. Jonghyun I warn you uh! You’re mine uh!” Key said jealously.

“Neh Keeeyyy! Don’t be sad!” Jonghyun said while hanging his arm around Key. Key smiled. 


Hahaha So cute!! 

OMG!!! SORRY! Super late update... 

Scold me if you want but I cannot update anytime i want...