Chapter 3 :)

Can I love you?

 

The Next Day

Shall wash off every embarrass moment of yesterday and not remember them!

I changed into uniform and started walking to meet Yoseob and JaeYee. I shall not tell me what happened yesterday and pretend nothing happened! Yeah that shall be the plan!

In School

Yoseob and JaeYee are rich but never look down on me because of me being poor but treat me very well. They have awesome parents not like mine… They were talking about what happened yesterday as it was JaeYee’s Mother Birthday. From what JaeYee say, I can imagine that they really had a wonderful time together.

Thinking about yesterday, I started spacing out… (I forgot to mention to you guys that my character here love to space out!) When I thought about the embarrass moment, I shook my head and returned to listen to JaeYee story. Phew… They didn’t know that I spaced out!

“Ringgg….Ringgg….” The bell rang.

JaeYee reluctantly stopped her happy story and pulled Yoseob and me to class.

We reached class and Mr Yang walked in. “I have an announcement to make!” Shouted as the boys just can’t basically zip up until someone shout!

“Okay…. Class, Today school will end early as there will be a carnival of clubs for you all to choose your favourite one!  Lessons will end at 12pm so gather in the school at 1pm, araso?”

“Neh!” WOOHOO! Awesome! The class started cheering after Mr Yang went out of class. Only half day today!

After School

“JaeYee! Yoseob! What club do you wanna join?” I asked excitedly

“Dance Club!” ”Music Club!” Yoseob and JaeYee screamed out at the same time!

“Yeehyun! What about you?” AGAIN, Yoseob and JaeYee said it at the same time! They look at each other and started laughing. No wonder we are Best Friends!

“ Which one should I join? I thought of both!” Indecisive me!

“DANCE!” “MUSIC” Obviously they support their own club! They attacked me with their cuteness! Ohmygosh I can’t take it!

“Mola!” I ran away from them! I should view both booths before deciding! Yeah that’s it! I slowed down so that both of them can catch up with me.

The first booth we go is the Dance Club. JaeYee went crazy there since she’s an awesome dancer and loved dancing so much. The Seniors from Dance Club performed for us. Wow! They are really Daebak! At once, JaeYee went to sign up!

The next booth is Music Club. They are having a performance during our arrival. Yoseob and I swayed to the music. Their voice are really Daebak! They are also going to have a short audition to see if you pass to join them! Yoseob went first and obviously passed and even attracted some girl seniors! My turn, Yoseob gave me a fighting punch. I sang and amazingly passed, Yoseob said that I did a great job. Did I?

Music and Dance… I like both… Why can't i just go both? After much consideration, I signed up for Music Club. Mianhae JaeYee!

JaeYee is having an enjoyable conversation with the Dance Senior, Yoseob is also crowded with the girl seniors. I went out to the corridor to take a fresh breath. I lean on the railing looking at the grass patch and suddenly someone called my name….

“Yeehyun?” a man voice but not Yoseob’s one!

I turned my head back and saw…

“J…Jong...JongHyun?” I can’t believe my eyes! JONGHYUN?!

“Neh. Yesterday, are you okay?”Jonghyun asked caringly

“Ohh… Neh, gwaenchana.” I answered carefully.

JongHyun nodded smiling and walked towards the Hall.

I smiled brightly at the thought that he still remember my name!

What I didn’t know is that Yoseob and JaeYee saw us! They ran towards me and started questioned like a criminal, bomb me with tons of questions! “You know Jonghyun?” “What happened yesterday?” "Why didn't you tell us?" "Do you have a date with him or something?" "Pali! Don't try to lie!" 

I then told them what happened yesterday and my injury on my knee. They finally understand and nodded their heads like a retard. They laugh at me when they heard about the blur me! They tell me to introduce him to them! Ohmygosh! NO! I changed the subject before they do anything and pulled them out of school. Phew… So close… They almost pulled me to him! I promise them to introduce the next time we meet again. I hope that won’t happen!

JongHyun’s POV

I returned to my Music Club Booth and look at the long list of junior wanting to join Music Club and those that passed the audition. JongHyun was looking through the names of people passed the audition and the comments that his vice-head of Music Club write.(Jonghyun is the President of Music Club)

“Number 18 has an awesome voice! So sweet and powerful!” One of senior in Music Club said. Jonghyun eyes immediately took his eyes and saw the name of number 18, Yang Yoseob.

“Number 19, the friend of number 18, voice is also quite good. A sweet and gentle voice!” Another senior of Music Club said. Jonghyun then look at the number 19…

“Omo! Yee…Yeehyun?” Whispered to himself, shocked.

I didn’t know she could sing… I think I underestimated her… Let’s see how well is she in the first practice of Music Club next time!


Hope that there's people reading my story! 

Do comment and subscribe ! 

Jonghyun is just simply DAEBAK! So HANDSOME!  HEHEHE!^^