Chapter 4 *.*

Can I love you?

In School

“AHHH! Today is our first practice with our clubs!” JaeYee burst out from nowhere. Oh Ya! I almost forgot about it!

“JaeYee, you will be good! Don’t worry! Let’s do our best neh?” Yoseob held up his fist.

JaeYee and I nodded and both fist punched Yoseob.

During Lunch Time

Yoseob, JaeYee and I were walking towards the Canteen when we heard someone say that there will be an official audition by the president of Music Club himself for newbie of Music Club. Yoseob and I stopped at once, look stunned.

“BWOH?” We shouted out together!

We look at each other, nodded and rushed towards the group of people that were talking about it. We asked them to repeat what they say again in details. They said they heard it from other people, do not know the actual fact.

“Ring…Ring….” The school bell rang. Lunch Time is over but we didn’t get to eat anything nor find out what is going to happen in Music Club today.

After School

“Yahh! YeeHyun you aren’t listening to lessons the whole time after the lunch break?”JaeYee almost exploded when I asked her what the homeworks are when the teacher just said it a few minutes ago.

We meet Yoseob, I could see that Yoseob is also worrying about the rumored audition we heard about earlier in the Lunch Break. I think Yoseob shouldn’t worry! He is such a fabulous singer! I am more worried about myself… Aishh! They should have given us early notice about it so we could at least prepare! Now I will definitely fail!

We went to the Canteen to grab something to eat. Yoseob and I walked to the Music Room while JaeYee hopped happily towards the Dance Studio. She mouthed “Fighting” before entering the Dance Studio. Yoseob and I then proceed on to our Music Room.

Just when we were about to say that the audition is not true, the President, Jonghyun walked in. Everyone gasped. I looked confused. I didn’t know JongHyun was the President! I could hear Yoseob whispering, “I guess the rumor is true after all.” Haizzz….

Music Club

“So I guess most of you have been told that there will be a small audition by me? I’ll be calling you guys in one by one but don’t worry! I don’t bite! Hehehe…” Jonghyun jokingly said, trying to make us relax.

Slowly, one by one went in and came out with a happy face. I guess it will be fine? Well, hope so…

“Number 18!” It’s Yoseob! I gave him a side hug and pushed him in.

“Next is me! Urgh!” I thought to myself, mentally breakdown!

Yoseob walked out of the room and ran towards me happily. “Yeehyun! It’s not scary! You can do it! I’ll wait for you out here! Fighting!” I guess it will be fine….right?

“Last number, Number 19! The rest of the members can leave already.” I walked slowly to the room mentally telling myself that “I’ll be good, I’ll be fine.”

“Okay, Yeehyun, fighting!” I walked into the room and bow slightly.

“Don’t be so tensed, Yeehyun! Remember I don’t bite!” Jonghyun teased. I felt a little bit better.

“Okay! What song would you like to sing?”

“You and I by IU……”

Jonghyun’s POV

Hmm… That’s a tough song to sing! Let’s see how well her vocal is…

“Okay! You may start anytime…”

She cleared and started sing the first verse… Her voice is shaking a lot… I stopped her, passed her some water and asked her to relax… “I want to hear her real voice” I thought to myself.

Yeehyun’s POV

I tried to calm myself down… Breathe in, breathe out….

When I wanted to start sing, I felt a pair of warmth hands covering my eyes…

“Omo! What….What are you doing?” I nervously muttered.

“Gwaenchana! Just relax and sing, okay? Imagine that I’m not around…”

“…… Neh……”

I started to relax and started singing…

I closed my eyes… Forgetting the fact the Jonghyun’s warm hands are still covering my eyes…

Ending… I opened my eyes and realized that Jonghyun’s hands are still covering my eyes… I nervously stepped back. I look up at Jonghyun but Jonghyun face was expressionless. I started to think that I didn’t do a good job…

“Mianhae… I did not do well right…?” I said, pouting.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Ani! You sang beautifully! I’m impressed!” I said defensively. Noticing that my hands are still up, I awkwardly, slowly put down my hands and smiled awkwardly.

Her voice is really gentle and strong at the same time!

“Gomawo! I will leave now…” I heard her gentle voice saying…

I nodded my head slightly and heard her soft footsteps going further and further…

I don’t want her to leave so quickly…

“Yeehyun!“ I stopped her.

“Oh! Neh...?”

“Ani… Er….Er….Just want to ask if you know how to play any musical instrument?”

“Mianhae… I don’t know how to play any musical instrument…”

“Ohh… Do you wish to learn any instrument in particular?”

“Neh! GUITAR! I find girls who are able to play guitar really fabulous! They look so pretty when they start playing! How I wish I could be like them!” She said it so excitedly that I feel like teaching her! Ok! That’s it! I’m going to teach her guitar!

“Yeehyun… If u doesn’t mind, I am willing to teach u guitar… What do you think?”

“Jinjja!? I want I want! Hehehe! Gomawo!”

She sounded so happy! I’m happy too!

After agreeing to let me teach her guitar, she skipped out of the music room really happily.

I’m glad that she’s happy! ^^


Jonghyun's so cute!!!