Chapter 1 ^^

Can I love you?

 

"Anneyeong! I'm Yeehyun! Nice to meet you guys! Hope to make friends with all of you!(Chuckle)" I said cheerful.

 

Flashback

 

Today's the first day of school. I woke up early and baked some cupcakes to share with the class! I believe that the first impression counts the most so you decided to bake cupcakes as you love baking. Before going to school, I meet up with my best friends, Yoseob and JaeYee that also got accepted in the same school as me. 

 

"Ahh! I'm so excited to see all the new classmates we will have!" I exclaimed.

 

"But i won't be in the same class as u and JaeYee! I'm sad!" Yoseob said, pouting.

 

"Hahaha Yoseob gwaenchana! We will still eat lunch together! JaeYee chuckle.

 

"Ne! Yoseobbbb~ Dont sad! Gaja! Palli!" I said ruffling Yoseob's hair.

 

Soon, we've reached the school main gate! It's so pretty! I held on to JaeYee and Yoseob's hand and start running into the school! It's so huge! We explored ourselve around the school to be familar with the school! You also found out that Yoseob's class is 2 classes away from JaeYee and my class! 

 

"Ringggggg....... Ringgggg......" the school bell rang, informing us that the class will start soon!

 

JaeYee and I gave Yoseob a hug and went into our classroom. Yoseob walk away pouting, JaeYee and I chuckled a little and sat down at the front of the class with 2 seats empty. I wish teacher won't change my seat! I want to sit with my best friend, JaeYee! 

 

Soon enough, a middle-age teacher came into the class. I think he should be our form teacher.

 

“Class stand! I’m your form teacher from now on. I’m Teacher Yang.” The teacher said.

 

After greeting the teacher, the teacher told us to introduce ourselves one by one. And it’s my turn…

 

Back to present

 

After the introduction, teacher started lecturing. I held onto my pencil and started scribbling what teacher said down on my note book. Lesson as usual is boring but no one had the choice… I let my mind wander, just then the school bell for lunch rang. I grabbed the cupcakes I baked and pulled Jaeyee with me to meet Yoseob!

 

We sat on one of the table and started eating the cupcakes I baked. I knew they love them so I baked more for them while baked only one each for each classmate! Sorry I’m Bias but so what? They are my best friend! Hahahaha…

 

Suddenly, the peaceful canteen became a Concert! Girls’ spazzing! Even some of the boys! I nudged my friends and asked them if they knew what’s happening, they both shake their head and continued eating. I looked up and saw a group of hot boys, did I say hot? Yeah they are super HOT! I quickly nudged JaeYee, urge her to look up! She groan but still looked up, she immediately dropped her jaw! Hahaha I knew it! She thinks that they are HOT too!

 

“SHINee!!!” ”Oppa!” I heard the spazz of girls and people were all crowded around them! I believe they are the Kingkas of this school! And they are called SHINee? There are five of them. One with mushroom haircut that’s so cute, One with such great fashion style, One with the cutest eyesmile, One that’s tall and have a charming smile, the last one have a blonde with fringe hairstyle and a cute smile! Omo! All of them are so handsome!

 

I was looking at them like some lovesick idiot until Yoseob lightly smack my forehead and tell me to start eating if not they will go off themselves! I immediately started eating. They started laughing at how I was looking like when I was looking at SHINee, they said that I was drooling! Was I? I tried wiping off the end of my lip and found them laughing their heads off! Aishh! They’re teasing me!

 

But I cannot deny that I might really start drooling if Yoseob did not smack me! Soon, the bell once again rang and we started strolling back to the classroom. Boring lessons once again started and I again started writing notes.

 

“Ringggg……Ringgggg……” Finally the bell for school ends rang. I started packing my bag and drag my lazy friend JaeYee out of the classroom. We met Yoseob and started heading back home.

 

We were talking about how classes were and so on…

 

Overall, it’s BORING!


 

 

 

Will tomorrow be better? Continue reading! 

Comments aere welcomed! I think my chapter arent good enough... 

Is it too short?

 

JONGHYUN!!!!!!