I don't want to lose you

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: I Don’t Want To Lose You

It was morning, and you heard many sounds coming from the kitchen. You didn't dare to get out from your room. How were you going to face Yongguk after yesterday? You were clueless, but you were here with the members, and you would try to make it to an unforgettable trip.

Who knows if you ever will meet them again, besides this is a show that is going to be broadcasted, you couldn't make people suspicious.

You changed your pajamas, into some pants and a sleeveless shirt. You went out to the kitchen, only to find the crew people there.

 “Good morning” you bowed to everyone in the room. “Where is B.A.P?” you asked.

“They are still sleeping” one of the staffs said.

“Really? Oh well, then I guess I will prepare breakfast for them.” you said.

Everyone from the crew said you were so kind. And even manager Kang, he said that he was glad you won this competition. You made pancakes, took out jam and sugar. The kitchen was filled with the nice smell.

You had your hair up, and were concentrated on making the table ready. You hadn't noticed that you were being filmed, by the cameraman. You stood with your back against the kitchen and doing washing the diches.

You hadn’t noticed that the B.A.P members sneaked into their seats.

“Ooooh it smells good!!!” Zelo said.

“I smell pancakes!” Daehyun said excitedly.

You got startled and turned around, by the sound of the guys. Staring at them, they all sat patiently on their seats and looked at you.

 “OMO!! when did you guys come in?” you said surprised.

“For a while ago” Youngjae said and laughed at your reaction.

“But I really feel like you are the umma. Eeeih ____-sshi you are stealing my position.” Himchan said and made a face.

“Aaah.. Himchan- sshi, I'm sorry. But you should relax today okay. I am going to be taking care of you guys” you gave him a bright smile, he nodded and smiled back at you.

“Please come and sit down, noona.” Jongup said.

You listened and sat down on your seat beside Zelo. You looked up and saw Yongguk, he was quiet. He could at least say something nice, like the rest of the members. Just when you thought that, he finally spoke.

“It is really nice of you, but you shouldn't have.” He said.

“I wanted to” you tried your best, not to look hurt and smile to him.

At the same time, you were surprised, by how calm he acted after last night’s incidence. Had he already decided to forget it? And you guys were being filmed.

“Waaaah this is really daebak, the best homemade pancakes ever!!” Daehyun exclaimed.

You giggled of joy, clapping your hands, feeling proud of yourself.

“Thank you Daehyuh- sshi”

They were all eating so well, not talking, you guessed they liked the pancakes.

“Can I please have some more?” Zelo asked.

“Sure Zelo- goon”

He got happy by you calling him that. You made his pancake with jam and placed it on his plate.

“Thank you! I will eat it well” he said and you smiled at him.

Yongguk was looking at you, he almost looked jealous.

“_____-sshi, you are such a kind Baby” Himchan said.

“Ahh hehe, thank you.” you blushed and thanked him.

You suddenly got up from the table, the members looked at you.

“Where are you going?” Yongguk suddenly asked.

“I am just going to give the staff some pancakes” You said.

You made a pancake and gave it to the cameraman, he was very thankful. Then you took a plate and some extra jam, and went into the other room, where manager Kang was. You gave them the pancakes. On your way back to the kitchen, you stopped on the hallway, when you overheard the members talking about you.

“She is really so kind.” Daehyun said.

“Ne, she even went over to the staff with some pancakes. Actually, I don't think I saw her eat some.” Youngjae said.

“Oh jinja, hyung, me neither.” Zelo said as he looked at Youngjae.

“She probably ate some before.” Yongguk said.

Truth was, you didn't get to eat some, because you were too busy with the others and you forgot yourself.

“But I really think these days with her, are going to be fun.” Jongup said.

“Ooh I think so too.” Zelo agreed.

You smiled by their sweet words, they were so kind. The next thing you heard made you shocked.

“Yongguk aah, she is just the exact girl, who you described that you want. Your ideal type. The only thing she is missing is the wavy hair.” Himchan said.

“Stop it guys!” Yongguk groaned.

The members were all agreeing to Himchan's words.

Oh right, they don't know that my hair is naturally wavy you finally remembered. Then you heard them get up and take the plates. Now was the perfect moment to go back in, pretending as if you heard nothing.

“Oh, you are back.” Youngjae said upon seeing you.

“We ate well.” Daehyun quickly said with a smile.

They all including Yongguk said thanks for the breakfast.

Manager Kang came back.

“Guys, as you know this isn't just a vacation, but you have been giving some task, which you have to succeed.” Manager Kang said.

“Ne, hyung” the members nodded.

“First task is to find the missing pieces to a saying, each letter is hanging on some different places in the forest. You can choose to go together in teams or by yourself. Best would be if you didn't go alone, but in pairs of two or three.” he explained.

 Manager Kang gave you the maps to the area.

“Now go get ready and we will meet outside in an hour.” He added.

You all said yes. You went back into your room, took out your training outfit and your running shoes, then you went for a quick shower. The warm water was running down your body, loosened your tense muscles, if felt so good. You got out of the shower and put your bathrobe on.

You opened the door slightly, to see if the hallway was empty, so you could sneak into your room without any one seeing you, with your bathrobe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter