3 Days and 4 Nights

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4- 3 Days & 4 Nights

 

The show was near its end, when the MC said he had a secret announcement to make, which had to do with you and B.A.P.

 “What is going on, this was not written in the script” you thought.

Yongguk was smirking at you, as if he knew what was going to happen. You looked at him making the face “What is going on” and he pointed with his fingers at his lips “hush” and smiled.

“____sshi you thought that you were only going to meet B.A.P today, but what you don't know is that you will get the chance to spend 3 days and 4 nights with B.A.P outside of Seoul.. You and B.A.P will attend some activities, which will be broadcasted, so the Baby's can see how B.A.P interact with their fan”

The MC said and your jaw dropped. You were speechless, you just couldn't believe what you just heard the MC say,

“Do you take this opportunity?” The MC asked you curious.

“I, I , I don't what to say. I'm shocked." You held your hands up in front of your face and covered your mouth.

“You are not going to say no are you?“ Daehyun asked and looked surprised, since you didn't answer immediately.

The crew, the other idols and B.A.P members were all looking at you while waiting for an answer. Yongguk was staring into your eyes. He was about to say something, but Zelo came before him and said.

“Jebal, say yes" while giving you a cute smile.

“We won't eat you ____sshi “Jongup said and laughed and Zelo nodded along to Jongup's words.

“She is really shocked“ Himchan said and laughed and patted your shoulder.

“I can see that she wants to come, isn't that right ____sshi?” Youngjae asked with a smile.

“Oh.. I'm sorry, YES!, yes Of course I want to do this” you finally said.

The whole set was relieved, and you could hear the fans envy, bursting out sighs and “OH’s”.

Yongguk clapped his hands like the rest of the members. They all shouted.

“Victory!”

You laughed with them and held  the tears of joy back.

The show ended and you went to the waiting room and B.A.P came along.

“You guys did well” manager Kang said “for a second I thought you were going to say no to the show “he said to you.

“Oh, I would never say no to an opportunity like this“ you gave him a big smile, he smiled back to you and turned towards the boys

“We should get going to the next schedule”

“Ne hyung.” Yongguk said.

The members took their stuffs and were ready to leave, when Yongguk suddenly said to you.

“Come with us, we will drop you off to your hotel”

“Oh, but the stylist said that she will drop me off“ you were surprised by his words and he was really caring.

“She already left and told us to take you back to your hotel” Yongguk said.

“Oh, okay then. I won't be taking your time will I?” you asked.

“Of course not, there is still time for our next schedule. Don't worry" Himchan said and gave you a bright smile.

You nodded and went with them. Youngjae was holding Zelo's bag, while walking out to the van. Daehyun was eating a sandwich, Himchan was talking about how tired he was, Yongguk told him to bear with it.

It is their last schedule for the day. Jongup walked quietly and you were laughing by yourself inside.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter