First Night with B.A.P

A Ticket to Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5- First Night With B.A.P

You made the day pass with going out around in the city Seoul, you shopped clothes and spoiled yourself with a spa. You finally made it back to the hotel and B.A.P would soon come to pick you up.

Thinking about what to wear, you decided to go with the casual look, some leggings and a long shirt with a blazer on. Your shoes were not high but nor too short and you always wore shoes with a bit of a heel. But of course not when training.

You played the music and listened to “Beyoncé- Naughty Girl” you danced around in the room alone by yourself cheekily.

 Now and then you used the chair, like they do in those music videos. You were so into the music, and you were just having fun by yourself. It knocked on the door, but you didn't hear anything.

You had your hair loose and it was swaying everywhere, while you were making your moves. You pulled your hands through you hair, and moved to the chorus part with your hips. You moved your hips fast from left to right.

You were dancing with your back against the door, when you turned around and stopped suddenly.

You saw a man standing stiff and staring at you..

It was Yongguk!!!!

His eyes were different, his face had turned slightly red...

“For how long has he been standing there and looking at me??!!” You got a major shock and made a little scream, held your hand on your surprised.

“We called you several times, but you didn't answer, so Kang hyung sent me up to get you. We are ready to leave” he said with a very deep and husky voice.

You, still in shock trying to catch your breath, your raising up and down.

“Ohh,“ you breathed heavily ”for how long have you been standing here? Yongguk sshi” you asked him.

“I didn't know you had that in you“ he bit his lips and looked up and down on you.

”Umm.. We should get going, or else we will be late” he added, he saw your suitcase and took it with him and went out.

“Whaa, whaat ??” you looked dumfounded.

“Hurry up, the others are waiting for you!”

“I will be there in 2 minutes!!“ you yelled at him, when he left, he gave a sign that he heard you.

I cannot believe this, this is so embarrassing! “you groaned out of frustration and took your hand bag.

You locked the door and went down to the van.  On your way down the stairs. Still trying to calm down, you thought about how Yongguk looked at you,

”why didn't he stop me?”.

You came down in the parking lot, Yongguk opened the door for you, you thanked him and went in. You sat on the first empty seat that you saw, which happened to be the same seat you sat on last night, Yongguk got in and sat beside you.

This all felt like a deja- vu to you. He coughed and told Manager Kang to drive.

The members greeted you, and asked how you slept last night and if you had eaten breakfast, you answered their questions, saying that you hadn’t slept well last night, because you were excited for today.

They were glad for your excitement, but hoped that you had slept well. You and Yongguk looked at each other a few times, during the ride.

“Oh I feel like having ice cream” The youngest said and he looked all cute saying that and you wanted to squeeze his cheeks.

“We can buy it, when we get to the grocery store” Himchan said.

“I'm hungry..” Daehyun groaned.

“You are always hungry !!” Youngjae exclaimed.

You all laughed, the ride was fun, the members were making jokes of each other, but Yongguk just remained quiet beside you.

“I wonder why he is so quiet”.

“What are your talents _____sshi?” Daehyun asked.

As if Yongguk were shocked by Daehyun's question, he started coughing.

“I bet he is thinking about my dance!” you thought.

“Well, I like to dance sometimes “you looked at Yongguk ”and I really love to paint” you added.

“You like to dance? What kind of dance?” Jongup asked curious, since he was also into dancing.

Yongguk started coughing even more now

“Why is he acting this way? It is not as if, I did a strip dance or something" you flushed. 

“It is quite different, depends on the musi “ you smiled at Jongup.

“I would like to see you dance“ Yongguk suddenly said and he gave you a smirk.

“What? “You stared at him.

“We would like to see you dance” Zelo said.

“We can teach you one of our choreography dances” Jongup suggested.

“But your dance moves are so hard“ you sighed and the boys laughed.

“Don’t worry.. Crash is not a difficult dance, maybe we can do that?” Daehyun suggested.

“Or Warrior” Jongup smiled brightly.

“But Warrioris tougher than Crash” Youngjae reminded Jongup.

“Is that really your style

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter