The shocking announcement

Loving her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy’s POV

“You!!?” The three queen bee said.

Ahaha.. The are so fun to watch.

They look so shocked and scared.

Who wouln’t be? Given that I’m the jjang leader of this university’s sorority. Also I’m the daughter of the fiercest general in the country. (he’s also a secret agent, he’s the one who taught me how to hack..kekeke)

Anyone would be scared to be my enemy except *cough* Bom noona- the original Bominator. Kekeke

I’m still her under her wings.

 

“Why are you doing this? We didn’t do anything to you.” Yoona said with trembling lips. Tssk.. such a scared cat.

 

“Well, you just commit the greatest sin of all. Plotting bad to my dear unnie. You deserve it losers. So ciao. I’m out of here. By the way, you stink!Ahahaha”

 

I was about to go when I remebered something, “Don’t you dare plot something to my unnie again or else you won’t see the daylights again. Goodbye*saying it cutely* Ahahaha.. I saw them gulped!

 

Aigoo. I’m already late..Tssk..

OMG! Bominator alert! She’s calling me. T.T

 

 

Bom’s POV

Aish! Where’s that evil maknae of mine!? She’s late!

*calling Minzy*

“Yah! Where are you?!”

“I’m on my way unnie. SorryI just finished some business.”

“Oh. I know that tone Minzy, you mean you just fried someone eh- and at my expense! Get your cute here or else-“ The I hang up.

 

Minzy’s POV

Ommo. I’m dead. T.T Bominator activated!

Dara unnie save me! Oh there, I saw Bom-noona and –why is Dara-unnie whearing ahjumma clothes? Well I don’t care really. I’m more afraid of the Bominator’s rage at the moment.

“Unnie I miss you!” I hug Dara-unnie.

Then she pat my head as she used to.

I saw Bom-noona glaring at me! Ommo.

 

“Minzy-ah I told you not to be late!”

 

“It’s okay Bomi. Maybe Mingki really has something important to do. Right Baby Mingki?” I nodded cutely to unnie. I love you Dara-unnie! You’re the best!

 

I saw Bominator’s eyes slowly softening.

Yeah, I know how Bom-noona favored Dara-unnie but I’m not jealous about it. Keke

Instead I used it to my advantage since I’m Unnie’s baby..Keke

 

Yoona’s POV

How did it happen?! How come that geek ahjumma been acquainted with this school Gang leader?!

No one in the right mind would wan’t to cross her since crossing her means death of your college life.

Tssk.

 

So that’s why all our plans failed.

How can we scare that ahjumma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter