Nineteenth Chapter

Memories

 

I woke up with the sun hitting my face, with a groan, I got out of bed and did the morning routine.

I stared at the fogged-mirror in the bathroom, wiping the fog, I see big, brown eyes staring back at me with a tired look.

 

"You have been doing nothing, but was lied the whole time," I mumbled at myself.

 

I made my way downstairs, and found no one home. It was only 8am on a Monday. Two more days before it happens.

I heard my phone beep while eating breakfast.

3 missed calls and a message from Suho.

 

From: Guardian 

To: LJ

 

I know, by now, that you would have figured some things already. Please know that I am sorry, keeping your memories from you is for your good. Saranghae, Jung. I want nothing but what's good only for you. Call me when you receive this. 

xoxo

 

sended at  2:00 a.m

 

I debated if  i should call him, I don't know if I should. I ruffled my hair and made my way to the living room and found MiMi sleeping on the couch. "Life's easy for you, huh?" I nudge the dog who only looks at me with and closes his eyes again. I sighed and sat next to the dog.

 

"Hello?" I heard a male voice behind me.

MiMi jumped off the couch at the sound of Suho's voice.

"Hey there MiMi, where's Jung?" He asks MiMi, who runs back to me. Suho follows.

"Good boy," He patted its head and sat down next to me.

 

There was an uneasy, unfamiliar tension and silence around us because we both lied to each other. Side by side.

I kept thinking about how much we are both keeping from each other. How much he was keeping form him. Until I couldn't take it anymore, I burst out crying.

 

"Yah," Suho grabbed me in his arms. "Jung, shh." he soothed, hugging me while I helplessly collapsed in his arms.

"My appa c-cheated on this f-famil-l-ly." I sobbed.

Suho let out a grunt. "You crazy girl, didn't Kwan tell you to avoid your memories?" He asked, hugging me tighter.

It was nice having someone's arms around me telling me to calm down in a way. Suho and I stayed like this for how many minutes, molla.

 

"Mianhaemida, Jung," He said, kissing my forehead.

"I just don't understand what you are hiding from me so much," I said as my crying finally calmed down.

"I just want . . . the best for you," Suho said as he leaned his head on my head. I was unsure of what he meant, but with the limited time i had, i chose to believe him.

 

"You and I lived together," I mentioned still hugging him.

"Yeah," He breathed out. What was it like living with him? I want to try and remember it.

"I wanna see it." I said letting go of him.

"See what?" Suho asked me as if i said something off-topic.

"Our apartment," I got up.

"Uh . . . ." Suho seemed to have a mental debate before answering, "Alright."

 

I pecked his lips and smiled, ready to go to our apartment.

 


 

Sorry guys for neglecting, but i had tests going on, and so far i maged to only fail in one subject and pass in the other subjects.