Not for Wimps

31,536,000 seconds

Title:  Not for Wimps

Character(s):  Sehun

Pairing(s):  -

Genre:  crack

Warning:  slight!profanity

Author's note:  in which Sehun finds respect for his female counterparts


 

 

 

What hit him first was the horrible stink which started waves of nausea rising at the back of his throat, causing him to recoil backwards.  Chronologically speaking though, it really was the toilet door which got to him even before the revolting smell.  Either way, Sehun was beginning to regret all the bottles of water he had drunk just because he was bored enough during the meeting.

He had no idea how on earth his female colleagues could stand this toilet.  Although technically, they don’t stand; they sit, Sehun giggled inwardly at his own joke and made a mental note to be shared later – if he survived the ordeal.

It hadn’t been his choice to use the female toilets; that was decided for him by a near-bursting bladder combined with the fact that the closest way of going down was out the window, and added on by his current level’s male toilets undergoing construction.

One hand pinched his nose while the other balanced the awkward youth as he attempted to gingerly pick his way across the dirty shoe-print covered tiles.  Suddenly, it occurred to Sehun that it felt like he was in some adventure-type video game.  Except in his case, stray pieces of tissue strewn around and suspicious bulging white packets littering the floor were the obstacles and the toilet stall – how annoying that females don’t use urinals – was the goal.

After a near-death encounter with the floor, Sehun found one foot finally in… an alarmingly yellow puddle-

“!”  Forgetting the dangerous situation which required utmost stealth, his tightly clamped lips parted to express panic.  Inevitably, a breath of air was drawn in, and his mental breakdown over stained leather was at once replaced by frantic choking while flailing around.

The heels of said shoe caught against the slightly raised tiles, propelling Sehun backwards.  It felt like time had slowed down; his body levitating mid-air.  All too soon, gravity started taking effect, battling with his desperation to leave unmarked.  Then: a miracle!  Somehow, his hands found the door knob to cling onto.

Sehun was still forcefully rubbing his palms together when he walked out.  Respect for the females, man.  That is so not for wimps.