03;

Take a Chance on Me [Hiatus]

 

 

Jessica leaned against the metal railings and stared up at the blue skies. A soft contented sigh escaped her lips as she stretched her slim arms out and tried to feel the moving wind against her. The rooftop was always the favorite place at school where she'd hang out. Usually she'd come here alone whenever she wanted to relax or deal with some thoughts.

Like what she was doing right now.

Her thoughts drifted off to Tiffany. She always had this feeling that Tiffany had some certain interest towards the girl Jessica also likes. The two of them were close friends and they barely hid any secret from each other. Maybe their same affection towards that certain dork was an exception.

That idiot.. Jessica didn't like the fact that her friendship with Tiffany was already on the rocks.

But Jessica also didn't like the fact that she was going to have some 'competition' with her lovelife. She exhaled deeply as her eyes landed on the ice cream tab that she was holding in her hands.

"Yah Sooyeon!"

Jessica let out an ear-piercing shriek once she felt someone poke her behind. She turned around and was greeted by an adorable yet erted smirk that was worn by the shorter girl standing right behind her. 

"Hi." Taeyeon greeted casually with her usual dimpled smile.

"YAH! Don't ever sneak up on me like that!" The younger girl exclaimed with an annoyed tone, accompanying it with a sharp slap on Taeyeon's arm. "And what did I ever tell you about calling me by that name? Do you wanna die Kim Taeyeon?" The ice princess flashed an amusing glare.

"Mian~" Taeyeon cooed, showing her death-defying puppy eyes combined with pouted lips which were overloaded with cuteness. Jessica could only cringe at the sight. "Mianhe Sica-yah~"

"S-Stop! Would you quit that?!" Jessica snapped, turning away so that she won't be able to expose her reddening cheeks. She never liked the idea of aegyo yet Taeyeon was still an exception. 

Taeyeon was always an exception. Taeyeon was always Jessica's ultimate weakness.

The older girl let out an ajhumma laugh as she leaned against the railings. She glanced down at the beautiful view below them, before reaverting her gaze at the gorgeous blonde standing right next to her. "So, why did you want me to come here?" 

Jessica puffed her cheeks as she shoved the ice cream tab right onto Taeyeon's chest. The older girl took the mouth-watering dessert in her hands and her eyes sparkled with such desire as she realized what it is. "Ice...cream?"

The blonde only nodded her head without much interest. "I was planning to eat that with you today. That is..if you don't mind." 

Taeyeon smiled widely as though she was some five-year-old kid who received her first candy. "Are you crazy! Of course I don't mind eating this delicious ice cream with my overly gorgeous blonde of a bestfriend!" She teased, smacking the younger girl's rear in the end. 

"Yah!" Jessica pretended as though she was offended by the sudden gesture, but deep down inside her heart was pounding with joy. The two of them sat down on the ground and started gobbling up the vanilla-flavored dessert with a bunch of spoons Jessica had brought along.

The two were happily chatting and giggling nonstop, that was until Taeyeon paused in between her laughs as something caught her eye. Jessica stopped laughing when Taeyeon suddenly leaned forward and wiped the corner of the younger girl's lips with her thumb.

"You had some ice cream there." Taeyeon smiled cutely.

Degeun. Degeun. Jessica felt as though her heart was going to burst. She just badly wanted to kiss the older girl right there and then.

"Sica, are you okay?" The shorter girl asked once she noticed Jessica gaping at her. "Yah--"

Taeyeon was cut off when Jessica launched herself forward and crashed their lips together. The older girl's eyes widened at the feeling of another pair of lips against hers. She wanted to stop her but her body remained frozen as if she was completely paralyzed. She simply stayed in her position while she could feel the younger girl parting her lips with her tongue.

Taeyeon unconsciously let out a groan as she opened and welcomed the younger girl's tongue. Their tongues moved in sync with one another, the taste of vanilla ice cream adding the sweetness to their kiss. Taeyeon felt herself stiffen as Jessica emitted out a sound which was quite similar to a moan.

The blonde finally pulled away once the two of them were out of oxygen. Taeyeon's eyes were still wide and shocked. She couldn't believe what just happened. As for Jessica, she just panted for a while before shooting the older girl a casual smile. It was though nothing happened between them.

"You had some ice cream in your mouth." It was all that the blonde said before scooping down another spoonful of ice cream.

---

"Hey Tiffany."

The black-haired girl was busily shoving her stuff inside her locker when he appeared. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, only to receive a harsh push from her. Tiffany slammed her locker closed as she faced him with a threatening glare.

"What do you want Siwon?"

The tall, dark, and handsome man only shielded her unfriendly welcome with a charming smile. He shoved his hands into his pockets and continued to stare at her. "Aw baby, that's not the proper way of treating your boyfriend." 

"You are not my boyfriend." Tiffany told him sharply before attempting to walk out, only to be stopped the hand that gripped firmly onto her waist. "What are you doing? Let go of me."

Siwon did, but he blocked her way in order to prevent her from leaving. "Come on Tiffany, all I want is to take you out on a date this Friday night. I've been asking you for several days yet you never gave me an answer." 

"I've already given you the answer again and again." Tiffany retorted. "No."

"But Tiffany!" Siwon was persistent as he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him. This guy looked too desperate for her. He was voted as most popular around campus yet he couldn't even manage to get one pretty girl like Tiffany out on a date. He's crazy about her, but Tiffany has been shutting him off completely.

Tiffany already has someone in her heart. And she was already coming their way right now.

Tiffany felt a spark of hope inside of her once she caught a glimpse of Taeyeon's figure heading their way. She quickly pushed the guy off her way before skipping towards the shorter girl.

"Taetae!" Tiffany chirped happily, automatically wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's neck as they hugged. "I missed you!" But she didn't receive any response. 

Tiffany pulled away from the hug and was welcomed by the massive blank expression on the older girl's face. Taeyeon looked as though she was undergoing a shock and it didn't look pretty good. was left hanging open as if a drool was going to appear any time soon.

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany started poking the older girl's cheek. "Are you okay?"

"W-What? Huh?" Taeyeon snapped out of her trance as if she didn't realize where she was at the moment. "Tiffany?"

"Yah, why are you spacing out? Is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked worriedly as she noticed how slightly pale Taeyeon is. 

Taeyeon quickly shook her head and flashed a smile. "N-No. Nothing's wrong. Everything is fine." she then grabbed the Tiffany's hand and started dragging the confused younger girl out of the campus. "Taetae~ Where are we going?"

"Somewhere fun!" Taeyeon said a little too enthusiastically. "I ing need to relax myself."

---

The two ended up arriving in the bar. 

Taeyeon headed towards the bar counter with Tiffany trailing right behind her. The bartender who was standing right behind the counter, turned around and flashed them her usual friendly smile. "Good evening ladies, what can I do--you two again?" She asked once noticing the familiar faces of Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Hi Sooyoung-shi." Tiffany greeted brightly.

"Give me a soju bottle." Taeyeon asked nonchalantly, accompanying it with a snap of her fingers. Sooyoung rolled her eyes but quickly obliged to her customer's order.

Tiffany held Taeyeon's arm as a worried look appeared on her face. "What are you doing? You can't drink."

Taeyeon smiled a little, shaking her head along. "I'll be fine. A few drinks would do me good for tonight. Have some too if you want." Taeyeon's eyes sparkled with desire once the green bottle was presented before her. But as she was about to take hold of the bottle, Tiffany's hand swiftly grabbed it away. "Fany!" 

"You can't drink Taetae." Tiffany stated firmly. "I won't let you."

"Aish come on! Just a few drinks!" Taeyeon whined.

Tiffany shook her head. "No."

"Tiffany please," Taeyeon's eyes begged along with her said plea, making Tiffany's heart soften. "I need this. I am a bit problematic right now. Just please give it to me." Tiffany recalled what Sooyoung said about Taeyeon getting so depressed these days. Her heart tightens at the sight of Taeyeon begging her right now as if her life depended on that green bottle.

"Fine." Tiffany sighed in defeat, slamming the soju bottle back on the table. "But just a few shots, then we'll go home."

"Just a few shots." Taeyeon confirmed with a dorky smile. "Promise."

-A few not-so-long minutes later-

"Fanyaaaaaaaah.." 

"Puuuureeeetyyyy Faaaanniiiiii~"

"Soooooooo seeeeeeexxaaaaaaay.."

"Juuuust a feeeeew shoooootsss mooooreee.."

Tiffany watched in despair as the shorter girl sitting beside her acted like a drunken idiot. Taeyeon was practically out of herself, laughing wildly like a middle-aged woman, hiccuping every now and then, smiling like a erted idiot while looking at Tiffany from head to toe, and then she would occasionally raise her arms up in the air while yelling "PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR HANDS UP! P-P-P-P-PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Tiffany couldn't take any more humiliation.

"Taeyeon, let's go home." Tiffany insisted, grabbing Taeyeon by the shoulders as she started shaking her violently. "That's enough." She grabbed the bottle of soju from the drunken girl's hands, earning an unhappy look from the latter.

"But Faaaaniiii, your Taetae isn't druunk yeeeet..." Taeyeon stated in a slurry voice as she giggled. "Juuust a feeeeeeew shooooots mooooreeeee...oh yeaaaaah"

"You should bring that midget home." Sooyoung appeared out of nowhere, eyeing Taeyeon with a look of disgust on her face. "She's scaring away all of my customers."

Tiffany mumbled out an apology before trying to get Taeyeon off the stool. But the drunk girl remained stubborn and would yell curses as she refused to move an inch from her position. Taeyeon started screaming for soju and Tiffany was having a hard time shutting her up. 

"SOOOOOJUUUUUU~ WEEEEEER IIIIIIIIIS MAAIIII SOOOOOJUUUUUU-" Taeyeon was cut off once a sharp punch landed right on her face, causing her to fall unconscious into Tiffany's arms.

"Sooyoung!" Tiffany gasped as she eyed the person who punched her bestfriend. "What did you do that for?"

The tall shikshin just casually shrugged her shoulders as she blew air on her nails. "She wouldn't shut up. Just trying to a be a good friend here. You won't be able to take her home if she's awake and if she keeps on whining like a drunken idiot."

Tiffany sighed. She wrapped Taeyeon's arm around her and supported the older girl's weight with her own. She struggled to bring the unconscious girl out of the place so Sooyoung, being a good friend like what she just said, had no other choice but to help poor Tiffany to carry Taeyeon out of the bar.

---

Tiffany sighed with relief once she plopped a short but heavy Taeyeon on top of her bed.

How could a person so small, be much heavier than two tall people combined?

They were at the Hwang's residence, and Tiffany didn't even have to beg her daddy to let Taeyeon stay over for the night. Tiffany intended to bring Taeyeon to her home, but she was worried that Taeyeon's parents might not be there and nobody could have taken care of her.

Tiffany stared at the drunk but angelic-looking girl sleeping on her bed. Her heart softened at the sight. Somehow she wished she could do something in order to lessen the pain that midget was going through.

If only she knows how much I feel about her..

After a while Tiffany grabbed some spare clothes from her closet. Taeyeon reeked of alcohol so Tiffany decided to change her into a new pile of clothes. Once she made it to the bed where the older girl was sleeping peacefully, Tiffany felt her heart race.

I'm going to change her clothes..which only means...I'll have to strip her .

Tiffany's palms began to get sweaty at the thought. It's not like she haven't seen Taeyeon before, but it was her feelings that were giving her weird thoughts about it. Tiffany admits that there were times that she would fantasize a Taeyeon in her mind, a Taeyeon she'd be making-out with, a Taeyeon making Tiffany scream out her name in pleasu--

Okay that's enough. Focus Tiffany Hwang, focus.

Tiffany gulped loudly as she started lowering herself down on the bed. Once she was hovering on top of Taeyeon, her trembling hands started reaching out for buttons of the older girl's top. Her heart was pounding so loud and it scared her that the sound of it might awaken the sleeping girl.

Tiffany gathered all the courage she needed before starting to open the first three buttons of Taeyeon's blouse. She did it slowly, and it was killing her. Soon enough Taeyeon was completely bare except for her bra and a pair of pants. Tiffany wanted to die right there and then at the amazingly beautiful sight below her.

Smooth creamy baby-like skin...So tempting...to touch..

It was then that Tiffany started losing control of her mind. Without her being fully aware of it, she started lowering and lowering herself towards Taeyeon. It came to the point that the tips of their nose were already touching, and if another move was made her lips would automatically be in contact with Taeyeon's.

Screw this. She's drunk...She won't remember a thing anyway..

Tiffany started to lean in, her eager lips only a few centimeters away from Taeyeon's. The distance between them was about to dissappear when all of a sudden, Taeyeon shot her eyes open. Before Tiffany could react, her wrists were grabbed and she got flipped over resulting her to be on the bottom while Taeyeon was at the top. The roles were switched.

Tiffany bit her lip while beads of sweat started forming on her forehead. A pair of lost, hungry, and desperate pair of onyx eyes were staring at her. 

Uh-oh.

 

 

---

A/N: Uh-oh. CLIFFHANGER. KEKEKEKE~ Mianhe, just wanted to have some fun. ^^ So how's the story going for you guys? I hope you're enjoying while reading it. :))

Once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all the subscribers, silent readers, and to those who commented below. <3 

Ugh. This is going to be one tough fic to write. LOL So goodluck with Tiffany and Jessica. :))) TaeNy or TaengSic?