Pretend

처음 그 자리에 (At the First Place)

Good... I'd better not react to it. She almost caught me.

"Agh..." Yonghwa dropped the toasted bread on his plate. He wrapped his right arm around his stomach. His bangs covered his eyes.

"Gwaenchanha? Do you have a stomach ache? Omo. Let's go home. Stay at my house first and I"ll contact your band members and tell them that you won't be able to participate later." Shinhye insisted and called the waiter over to pay the bill.

Yonghwa was trying to stop her by reaching out her arm but she didn't listen and he failed to stop her. She was too worried about Yonghwa's health since he hasn't sleeping well because of his late performances and gigs.

"No.. Shin hye.. I'm fine.." He said hoarsely.

Shinhye paid at the waiter and thanked him. She stood up and placed his palm on Yonghwa's forehead. It is warm.

"Jung Yong Hwa! How can you be so well when you're warm and you have a stomach ache? Oh? Were you working too much? Aish. You should know how to take care of yourself." Shinhye said and grabbed Yonghwa's arm.

She assisted Yonghwa to stand up. She placed her arms around his waist while his arm was at the back of Shinhye's neck. They both went out.

"Leave me here. I think I'm such a burden to you." Yonghwa coldly said as he walked together with Shinhye.

"No! Are you crazy? I will never leave you. You're my bestfriend. I'm supposed to take care of you too." Shinhye yelled.

"Then why did you tell me that I should learn how to take care of myself? It seemed like I'm a burden to you since you won't be seeing orange guy anymore." Yonghwa excused and looked away.

"Orange guy? I do not know him. And I keep on telling you that we're not sure if its him who gave me that note." Shinhye defended as both were headed to the bus stop.

"Then why was he looking at you like that? He must've been adoring you from a far." Yonghwa said. He was really pissed. And yes. Jealous at the same time.

"Yah. Pabo. Can you stop arguing with me and just keep quiet? Do you really want your sickness to get worse?" Shinhye said trying to shut Yonghwa up.

"Why do you care so much? Bwoh? Pabo? Ah.. You brought me there and I thought that I was food poisoned. Yah.. You planned it all along huh?"

"You're my bestfriend for Gods sake Pabo. I didn't want to poison you!! Why will I do that?" Shinhye said aloud.

"Oh.. Stop. My eardrums are hurting." He said. Yonghwa leaned on Shinhye's ear to whisper something, "Park Shin Hye... If you don't want people looking at us then stop screaming. People might think were quarreling lovers."

Shinhye looked around and saw the people on the waiting area of the bus stop are looking at them. Shinhye just smiled. Acted liked nothing is going on.

As soon as the bus arrived, Shinhye and Yonghwa took the seat at the most back part of the bus. Shinhye was near the window.

Shinhye removed her jacket and made it like Yonghwa's blanket. "Here.. You might get cold. I'm going to sleep first. Since its a 1 hour trip. Tell me right away if you cannot bear the pain." She said to Yonghwa and closed her eyes. Later on she drifted to sleep.

Yonghwa pretended that his stomach is aching. He wasn't really feeling ill or anything. He couldn't help from the way that barista guy looks at Shin Hye. He hated it. He knew he has feelings for Shin hye but why is he too protective?

He rubbed his forehead with his right palm and sighed. Yonghwa removed Shinhye's jacket off him and placed it back to Shinhye. He fixed her bangs a bit and watched her sleep peacefully.

Is it okay for you if we can be more than best friends? Will you accept my feelings... But... I cant tell it right now... I don't think its the right time to tell you these..

12pm~

Shinhye opened her eyes. She felt energized and warm. Noticing that the bus is almost at the nearest stop of their house, she turned to face Yonghwa who was also sleeping beside her.

"Wake up... Were almost here.." The bus was running fast and turned into a complete stop. Yonghwa's head directed near to Shinhye's face and their lips were almost touching.

She was shocked at the moment and snapped back to reality. She pushed him back. He slowly opened his eyes and didn't even knew that he almost kissed Shin hye.

When they arrived, She woke Yonghwa up and helped him stand properly and him out of the bus.

She brought him to her room and let him rest at her bed. "I"ll get your medicine downstairs.. Wait for me okay?" Shinhye was about to go when Yonghwa stopped her.

"Don't go." He grabbed Shinhye's wrist. "Can... Can you stay? And check on me? If I go to sleep the pain might go away.. "

Shinhye had no choice but to stay. She really believed that Yonghwa had a stomach ache. She really do cared. A lot. More than the orange haired guy or whoever that is. Shinhye sat beside Yonghwa.

"Sleep now.. You're really like a kid Yonghwa."

"I may be so.. Rather than to be like an ahjussi. And a boring ahjumma like you." He teased.

Shin hye stressed his cheeks and smiled forcefully, "If only you're not sick I could've hit you many times as I want. I'm too young to be an ahjumma."

"I know that you love me so much and you wouldn't do that because you like me a lot." Yonghwa joked. He shut his eyes closed. His arms were crossed and his head was laying on top of it.

"Ahhh.. It hurts.." Yonghwa said and rubbed his hands on his stomach area.

"Hey... I'm going to contact your bandmates first.. I'm telling them--" She was cut off by Yonghwa.

Yonghwa's eyes shot open, "Don't. Thanks. You've done a lot for me. I"ll explain it to them tomorrow by myself. They will sure understand.." He still acted like he was in pain.

phew.. I thought I"ll really get busted. We really don't have a performance today. Its still next week.

"Okay.. Then rest now. So you"ll feel better." He nodded and closed his eyes. Shinhye later on fell asleep beside Yonghwa.

to be continued.. Hehe sorry for the short chap. :( I really tried to make it long as possible but I'm kind of busy. Hope you still liked it though its short? Thanks for reading and subscribing too! Mwah. Love ya"ll!