I caused this!

The Impossible Just Happened!

It’s a Saturday and I was bored. Unnies are still busy with promotions and ever since Hyuna unnie was admitted to the hospital, the other members became busier. Without Hyuna unnie the stage seems… empty? Hyuna unnie is their center and without her, their own stage presence was expected to be high. However they thought it still could not cover Hyuna unnies absence. They worked hard and had won on several music shows already.

Going next door to kill my boredom is not an option either for today. Lately, the aura between the members has been dark and it scared me when we were surrounded by silence. It was awkward… and it didn’t feel right for me, especially after what happened a few days ago.

*Flashback*

Right after they were done with their practise they made their way back to their waiting room while I ran back to 4Minute’s waiting room as NamJi unnie had called asking my whereabouts. Being occupied with getting there on time, I did not realise that I had left my purse behind. I was out of breath when I was two rooms away from their waiting room.

My breathing started slowing down and I looked up to continue when a couple bumped into me making me fall backwards. I groaned and looked up to see the guy glaring at me as if I’m the one at fault. I wanted to curse him but my attention was drawn to the girl when she snorted. I turned and was surprised to see Jiyeon smirking while looking at me smugly. My eyes then travelled to their intertwined hands and my eyes widen.

“Next time, watch where you’re going! You nearly made my Jiyeon fall!” the guy shouted, not even bothering the help me up. Jiyeon just smirked and bend over, whispering so that the guy couldn’t hear her.

“The next time we bump into each other I won’t be so nice. I don’t like you being in my way. Because of you, I’m having a hard time to get closer to Infinite…. Oh well, might as well enjoy this….” I narrowed my eyes on her and frowned. She then increased her voice volume when she said,

“I was just trying to help you get up, you don’t have to look so pissed… didn’t I apologize already? I’m really sorry…” She looked down and sobbed.

I don’t know how I looked…. But I was sure my mouth was hanging wide open.

“How dare you!” The guy then raised his hand and I closed my eyes waiting for the blow…. *1,2,3,4….* I started counting and I heard a grunt. Strange… and I thought that it would be coming from me when he hit me… But that did not come from me… So who did..? Suddenly a hand made its way across my shoulders accompanied with a voice whispering near my right ear,

“Gwenchana? Are you hurt anywhere?” His voice sounded worried and familiar. Although I wanted to open my eyes, I was too scared that the guy with Jiyeon was still there. A few other people chuckled when they saw me frozen still with my eyes squeezed shut. Those chuckles sounded really familiar too.

“You can open your eyes now, you know…” and he kissed my temple. That got my eyelids to move. I was surprised to see Infinite standing on my right, resting their backs on the wall while snickering. SungJong oppa was right beside me and he smiled. I realised then that he was the one who had been there asking if I was okay. WooHyun oppa was muttering some words under his breath when he saw SungJong oppa’s hands were still around me.

“Yah maknae, what do you think you’re doing? Get your hands off her Lee SungJong!” SungGyu oppa chided when he saw that he wasn’t letting go, making it hard for me to stand up.

“Wae hyung?? I’m her boyfriend! Aren’t couples supposed to do this kind of things?? Didn’t we agree that I would be the one to officially do it??” SungJong oppa asked, confused. He looked cute when he was like that.

But what did he mean by the last question? Agree on doing what officially?

“I’m not talking about that babo-ya! Can’t you see that Youngie can’t move with you hugging her like that?” SungGyu oppa said while pushing their maknae aside. He helped me up and I turned to look at them. Only then did I realised one member was missing and that Jiyeon and the other guy was no longer in the scene.

At that moment, the nearest door to us on the left; right next to 4Minute’s waiting room, opened revealing L with a cold expression. I could hear the guy from before grunting and when I peeped inside, I saw him all bloody. My eyes widened. Right then, Jiyeon came running to the door screaming,

“Oppa, I can explain! It’s not –“ L did not let her finish instead he slammed the door in her face. I cringed and stood up when I felt someone tugging me up. L walks up to me and handed me my purse. I stared at it. I was somehow frozen again. He sighed and grabbed my hand, placing my purse in my right hand.

He then turned and walked away. I was still staring at my feet and mumbled, “Komawo” even though I knew he had left. I looked at Infinite and they weren’t smiling, but they weren’t scowling either. I bowed at them and ran for 4Minute’s waiting room.

*Flashback ends*

I really don’t know what to do. The bad relationship between L and Infinite and his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend; is it because of me? I really hope it wasn’t. He was already so quiet around everybody else. I can’t have Infinite turning their backs on L too! I have to fix this!

(At the same time, next door)*MyungSoo’s POV*

Is It her? She isn’t like that! I know her… Even though our encounter was short, I’m certain she isn’t an easy girl! The way she talks and the way she looks…. I’m not really sure anymore… I fell for her last year when I saw her…. But that girl and the girl I saw today is completely different….


First and foremost... I am so sorry for the long wait.... I've got tons of things to do... And now that I've finally gotten myself into a school co-curriculum.... I'm busier.... -_-

GOOD NEWS!

I am on my three weeks holidays....So I'll be updating more frequently! Like twice a week maybe? Yay!! :)

Ok... So I added in a small part from MyungSoo's POV... Finally some thought on his first love at first sight.... hehehehe... What really happened in that other room...? Whats left of Jiyeon and MyungSoo? Wait for the next chapter to find out!