Did they know?

The Impossible Just Happened!

“Youngie-ah!”

I heard them calling me and quickly stand up and waved them to my seat. Since it was a bookstore/café, some people were reading too and 4Minutes voices had distracted them. I bowed to them expressing my apologies.

“Yah! Why’d you change the location so suddenly! We were nearly there you know!” Hyuna unnie said while flicking my forehead!

“Ouch!! I didn’t mean to.. I-I wanted a quiet environment to read and that café’s environment wasn’t helping… “ I managed to answer without stuttering too much.

I was a bad liar and I would start stuttering when I do. Fortunately, I had phrase the sentence as I saw the question coming beforehand. I hated lying to them since they are the closes people to me. But at a time like this, what choice do I have?

The unnies went to get their food since they said they were starving. I nodded and my mind went back to the incident in the other café. She was definitely not a “normal” girl. She wouldn’t hide her face behind the shades and masked if she was. Could it be that she’s an idol too? Idol couples nowadays are able to date freely…. But since Infinites fan base is mostly fan girls and a huge one at that, it would be hard for them to date publicly.

4Minute came back to our table, with trays of food. They really can eat and sometimes I wonder how they managed to handle their weight issues. They started talking about their schedule but my mind was no longer with them.

From my conversations with Infinite, L is the type of person who does not socialise with people easily. Up till now, even with 4Minute who has been their neighbour for nearly a year, he is still awkward around them. I am not a nosy person, so I didn’t ask a lot of questions about him. But being a big mouth that he is, SungYeol oppa told me about L’s past and why his socialising skills . I can’t really say much since I also have some issues with socialising.

After about an hour, we left the area and went straight back to the dorm. While we were entering the door, the door opposite cracked open and six boys came out.

“Oh Anneyeong oppa!” I greeted them. It was an act of respect since all of them are older than me.

“Oh Anneyeonghaseyo 4Minute and…… Youngie!” SungYeol oppa cooed, a little higher when mentioning my name. He and SungJong oppa came to hug me.

“We have recording tonight….. It’s such a hassle really…. Every time we have comebacks, our schedules will be packed!” WooHyun oppa complained.

“Be grateful! You were saved from your “unemployed state”! Hahahahahah!” SungGyu oppa said while smacking WooHyun Oppa’s head squarely!

(A/N: Inspirits should know what I mean by “unemployed state” right? ^^ Anyway this is happening in the present time, which means they are promoting Man in Love! I love that song! Weeee…)

The rest snickered except for WooHyun, SungYeol and SungJong oppa. They were pouting while looking at me asking for my pity.

“Gyu oppa, guemanhae! It’s not like they have not done their share. They practise hard for the comeback too!” I said, protecting the other three members who looked gleeful.

“Yah, where’s L? I haven’t seen him around lately….” JiYoon unnie asked while her eyes travelled to look at DongWoo. SungGyu oppa  looked at JiYoon unnie and yelled,

“Why are you asking about L?! Wae?!”

“And why can’t I?! It’s just a question….” JiYoon unnie look hurt.

SungGyu oppa looked away and sigh. DongWoo oppa and HoYa oppa look at each other and laughed out loud. SungJong oppa scoot a little towards JiYoon unnie.

Actually a few months ago, an incident happened between SungGyu oppa and JiYoon unnie. And this was what happened…..

*Flashback*

On a radio show,

DJ: SungGyu-sshi, who is your ideal type?

SungGyu:  Lately, I think that my ideal type is 4Minute Hyuna-sshi…..

After a few days, the news spread quickly in the music industry. JiYoon unnie had had feelings for SungGyu oppa after the Flower Bouquet incident and felt hurt about that statement but she couldn’t do anything if he moved on. It wasn’t the first time he changed his ideal type but what hurt her more was the girl he mentioned was her own member. Hyuna unnie fortunately had no feelings for him. She respected him as a fellow idol but not more than that.

JiYoon unnie avoided SungGyu oppa from then on. Even when SungGyu oppa asked her questions, she ignores him. SungGyu oppa has been frustrated with her attitude towards him. He wanted to ask her what was wrong…… He just never had the courage to….

*Flashback ends*

“Noona, don’t mind hyung… He’s just having a hard time now…..” smiling softly while trying to avoid SungGyu oppas glare. “L hyung went out in the afternoon since he had some business to take care off, we’ll meet him there.” He frowned and his voice turned cold. My smile automatically dropped. *Yup, a very interesting business…..*

But the change in SungJong oppa’s voice attracted my attention. Did he know about that girl? I wonder if all of them knew about it but kept the question to myself.

All of us bid our goodbyes and Infinite, excluding L, went on their way. I slumped down on our comfortable sofa and sighed. What was I going to do? Why am I acting all weird? Why should I even care?

I’m thinking too much, I should just sleep it off.