Who is she??

The Impossible Just Happened!

At that moment the elevator came. He took out his phone and started to dial a number. After a few seconds, I heard his voice, slightly muffled as he had place a masked so that he would not be recognised. But ever since I stayed with the unnies, I can already tell which member it is even with their masked on. I can safely say we’re close… except for one person….

He sounded…. Happy, excited…  He’s eyes which was always cold was now shining…. He was smiling… It was an unusual sight.  I was unconsciously staring at him from behind my shades.  I wanted to be close to him just like the other Infinite oppas, but every time, we met, he always had a schedule to rush to. So basically, he doesn’t know about my existence. Or maybe he does which I highly doubt so unless the oppas had talked about me…. But I think he wouldn’t care….

The doors slide open and he took out his shades and his cap from his bag and swiftly put them on. He walked out without turning left or right, not worrying the slightest bit of getting caught by his sasaeng fans. He disappeared around the corner within seconds. Me on the other hand took cautious steps and looked around the lobby before going out. Ever since, the news about a “mysterious girl” staying in the dorms of 4Minute was out, I had been chased around by reporters asking all sorts of questions. I hated it, but I didn’t want to burden the unnies so I kept quiet about it.

After papa left me, my unnie, Nam Jihyun, had explained everything in detail about our family “complications”. Papa had kept a very big secret from me for 18 years and just by knowing that, my heart broke down. All I could think of at that time was “How could he do this to me?”. 

Nam Jihyun, and I are daughters from Papa’s first marriage. When he divorced with my birth mother, he had taken me into custody and had left Jihyun unnie in oemma’s care. He soon remarried and had another child, which of course is, Daniel or Niel the two-faced idiot that had caused me so much pain and misery. And from that day on, I no longer had to wonder why I never received Mama’s love. It was simple, because she wasn’t my mother. Neither did I want to see papa. He visits us once in a while. But I had always made excuses. I wasn’t ready to see him. I was scared that when I do, I will do the unforgivable.

I sigh as the wind blew my hair across my face. I looked up to the sky that has changed its colour. I quicken my pace and entered a small café by the MBC building as water droplets started to fall. 4Minute were having their schedules there, so I decided to wait for them in the café. I took a sit at the back of the café; the table is slightly hidden from other customers. I took out my phone and texted Jihyun unnie to tell her about my whereabouts.

 

To: NamJi unnie

Unnie, after your schedules, come meet me at XXXX café, the one next to MBC building.

From: Youngie

 

Five minutes after,

 

To: Youngie

Youngie-ah, our schedule are pushed back. So we might be late. Just wait there till we come… Arasseo?

From: NamJi Unnie

 

To: NamJi Unnie

Arasseo! ;)

From: Youngie

 

After I bought a cup of coffee and a sandwich, I went to the corner to see my spot taken by a couple. I sigh and move to the next table facing the couple. Minding my own business, I took a book and my reading glasses from my backpack and started reading.  Even though I’m not school smart, but I love reading. Apart from reading, I love to play my guitar and listen to music.

After a few minutes of silence, I heard the couple in front of me talking and their voices sounded familiar. *Am I hearing things now? Why does that voice sound like L’s voice? It sounded like the happy L, not the cold and quiet L though.*

I lifted my head slightly to peek on the couple when I heard the girl speaking and find myself staring at them eyes wide.  There in front of me, L and a girl who seem familiar were talking like they were on date; with their hands intertwined.

I knew for sure it was L since I walked out of the building at the same time and had seen his clothes and of course the mask. That girl too had a masked on and was wearing shades. She looked and sounded really familiar but I can’t seem to put name on her.

The girl then turned her head and was now looking at me while I try to make yourself busy again with my book. *Natasha Nam JiYoung! Mind your own business! What if she caught you staring just now! Babo!*

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Jihyun Unnie saying that they were on their way with the car since it was raining.

*No, no, no! Not now! The 4Minute unnies will definitely see these two! I need to move now!*

I quickly finished my coffee, stuffed the book and sandwich into my backpack and move quickly out the door.

To: NamJi Unnie

Unnie! Two blocks away from that café, there’s a book store, meet me there instead!

From: Youngie

I found my way to a table near the exit, so that the unnies can see me when they reach. It was a bookstore and a café at the same time, and so it was easier to lie my out later on when they asked why I changed locations. I was wet thanks to the rain, but at least I got to cover for L oppa from unnies.

*But who is that girl?!*


For those who read the first chapter already before this update, I am so sorry for not fullfilling what I said. I have been so busy! Mianhae!

So heres an update! dont forget to comment!